Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Rousseau was unblockable

I was expecting 2 or 3 years of developing before he'd be serviceable.

Great game Rousseau. Not showing any rust from a year off and nice nose for the football.

• Like 1

I thought this dude wouldn’t even be starting for awhile. And he wouldn’t be impacting games for at least another year or two. Fucking beast. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

That DL is real time "trust the process" shit

Thank God this coaching staff never listens to us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They were driving the Chefs Oline into Mahomes all night. Lots of high picks on that line, hopefully it will pay off in the long run, it seemed to tonight 🤞.

• Like 1

I remember the discussion on here after the Super Bowl was how Tampa may have uncovered a blueprint to beat KC by rushing 4 and dropping back 7. Most skeptics said it was only because KC's line was so banged up. Looks like its a pretty good strategy after upgrading our pass rush

And he was the project of the two, he's been a stud...Basham had a heck of a game too, coupled with his good game last week, this draft class (first three picks anyway) has been fantastic

My brother who is a dolphins fan points to these type things to show why the Dolphins wont beat the bills for 10 years.  They had 3 1st round picks, Bills picked basically last, both picked a UM lineman, we got the best one.   Our front office is good as weeding thru the crowd.  Did it with the QB and did it with the DEs

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.