Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Here we go. 

I think this game will be too big for Allen…again…and will look like shit. And it won’t help that’s gonna be a monsoon. 

I think our run game will be looking good tonight…and will be the difference tonight. 

I think the game will be boring as fuck. 1975 football at its finest. And I think that’s the only way the Bills win. Run and defense. 

I’ll be revisiting this thread as the night goes on. Should be interesting. 

• Finger 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Lots of QB's today got there noggins kicked in today......I will predict now that Mahomes will be the next casulty tonight....

• Thanks 1

Buffalo 23

KC 17

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

33 minutes ago, jpp said:

Lots of QB's today got there noggins kicked in today......I will predict now that Mahomes will be the next casulty tonight....

I hope so….but reports say that, besides the Miami game, the pass rush has not been good. I think Mahomes will have all day back there. 

40 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Here we go. 

I think this game will be too big for Allen…again…and will look like shit. And it won’t help that’s gonna be a monsoon. 

I think our run game will be looking good tonight…and will be the difference tonight. 

I think the game will be boring as fuck. 1975 football at its finest. And I think that’s the only way the Bills win. Run and defense. 

See you at the tallest building in town.

• Haha 1

as much as this dude is a douche…I can say I agree with him here…that thinking you can “slow down the chiefs” is borderline retarded. I begged the bills NOT go draft a shit ton of D line thinking that’s what will stop the chiefs. Instead I wanted more weapons to out score them. But here we are. And surprise surprise the pass rush has been below average. And when y’all are screaming at your tvs this evening wondering why Mahomes has all day back there OR watch him simply avoid it…you’ll think *gee maybe seandelevan was right this whole time*

• Finger 1

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

as much as this dude is a douche…I can say I agree with him here…that thinking you can “slow down the chiefs” is borderline retarded. I begged the bills NOT go draft a shit ton of D line thinking that’s what will stop the chiefs. Instead I wanted more weapons to out score them. But here we are. And surprise surprise the pass rush has been below average. And when y’all are screaming at your tvs this evening wondering why Mahomes has all day back there OR watch him simply avoid it…you’ll think *gee maybe seandelevan was right this whole time*

If the Chiefs win maybe ol Nick will have you as a guest on his show....lol....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jpp said:

If the Chiefs win maybe ol Nick will have you as a guest on his show....lol....

😂

I actually almost spit out my drink when I read that lol

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Here we go. 

Sure looks like Josh folded just as you predicted. (that was sarcasm)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

LOL - Everything you said is wrong. How about that D-line now?

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

15 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I hope so….but reports say that, besides the Miami game, the pass rush has not been good. I think Mahomes will have all day back there. 

Update:  Mahomes did not have all day to throw. 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

15 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Here we go. 

The only thing you were right about was revisiting this thread was interesting. 

It is the way.

5 hours ago, daryls61 said:

The only thing you were right about was revisiting this thread was interesting. 

Yup Bills shocked me! Breaking news! I’m truly stunned. Biggest win in 30 years. No excuse now. I’m fully expecting a trip to the fucking Super Bowl. 

I am glad you are coming around. You have lived in a very dark place for a very long time. Time to live in the light and enjoy the ride. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

14 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I am glad you are coming around. You have lived in a very dark place for a very long time. Time to live in the light and enjoy the ride. 

Yup time to replace my pissed off Red Forman avatar with the less pissed off Red Forman avatar 😂

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Yup time to replace my pissed off Red Forman avatar with the less pissed off Red Forman avatar 😂

Never!  No problem with being a skeptic. Absolutely make them prove it. Just enjoy the ride. Bills can beat anyone but it doesnt mean they will. 

It is the way.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Yup Bills shocked me! Breaking news! I’m truly stunned. Biggest win in 30 years. No excuse now. I’m fully expecting a trip to the fucking Super Bowl. 

Ya but if they get prison raped by the Titans on Monday night next week. They're fucked and it's Major rebuild time.

9 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

No it's workin don't fuckin jinx"em now, as the Manager said in Major League " Give'm the Heater Ricky"! Ole' Red and your anger and negativity are talking this team to the Big Game.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, the climber said:

Ya but if they get prison raped by the Titans on Monday night next week. They're fucked and it's Major rebuild time.

2 minutes ago, the climber said:

No it's workin don't fuckin jinx"em now, as the Manager said in Major League " Give'm the Heater Ricky"!

If that happens then sure I’ll go back to the old avatar. But Nashville is Buffalo south. And if our defense can embarrass Mahomes it sure as hell can embarrass Ryan Tannenhill. PLUS these motherfuckers lost to the Jets….THE JETS! LOL