Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

bUt tHeY LosT tO tHe sTeeLeRs?

Anybody else getting sick of this question? Went out the other night and of course was bombarded by WFT, Carolina, and of course bandwagon Cowboy fans with:

how did they lose to the Steelers?

why did they lose to the Steelers?

did you know you guys lost to the Steelers?

Ive almost forgotten about that game. In all my years of a Bills fan I never seen a random regular season game continuously brought up as some kind of condemnation. Jesus Christ. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I feel sorry for the Steeler fans, this might be the only positive thing that happened all year

Maybe Ben Rothlisberger can send the game ball to the HOF

I don’t think Allen was ready for the Steelers game. I think playing one series in one preseason game doesn’t cut it to be game ready. If Trubisky was playing we would have probably won. 

Look how Rogers played in his 1st game after not playing a preseason game. Allen is in his 4th year and is not Rogers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George said:

I feel sorry for the Steeler fans, this might be the only positive thing that happened all year

Maybe Ben Rothlisberger can send the game ball to the HOF

Yup. It was their Super Bowl. And the healthiest their defense has been all year. When I bring that up I get hUh? 

46 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I don’t think Allen was ready for the Steelers game. I think playing one series in one preseason game doesn’t cut it to be game ready. If Trubisky was playing we would have probably won. 

Yup. Mahomes played in 2 of the 3 preseason games on multiple drives. Allen needs as many reps as possible. He’s not fucking Brady or Rogers. 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Yup. Mahomes played in 2 of the 3 preseason games on multiple drives. Allen needs as many reps as possible. He’s not fucking Brady or Rogers. 

Even Brady played in 2 preseason games. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

image.thumb.png.be1220a17910f0343c0ad4ab119a6117.png

His tiers make no sense. What the FUCK is the difference between championship caliber and #1 contenders? Lame.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

His tiers make no sense. What the FUCK is the difference between championship caliber and #1 contenders? Lame.

He makes no sense every day....biggest homer that ever lived....I have no idea how why he got his own show...joke......do yourself a favour and stop listening to this fool......I actually prefer skip bayless over this jackass and thats saying alot...

• Thanks 1

Is it possible that the Steelers blew their load for the season on opening day? Looks like it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Is it possible that the Steelers blew their load for the season on opening day? Looks like it.

Like the Bills did in 2003 vs New England

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It was evident Ben was garbage even in that game and their defense was the only thing holding them together, much like the Bills were in that game. Botched punt being literally the difference.

Funny how things have changed for both teams. Pittsburgh's defense got some injuries and that was that while Buffalo (Allen) shook the rust off 

A good win against a good (was) team !

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

20 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

A good win against a good (was) team !

And I will be wearing that like a fucking badge of honor. FUCK YEAH