Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

LiterateStylish

Hyde announced the Bills defensive game plan

LOL 

KC doesn’t go for field goals. They have gone for 3 like 4 times all season. If that. They’ll have to stop them on goal line stands on 4th down. Good luck with that. And even if they do….cool…Allen will be on the one yard line shitting his pants with disaster ready to strike…or a block punt…or KC getting the ball at midfield on every possession. I can see KC OWNING the field position game because of this. Then their D can pin their ears back and look elite. I this game turning into a fucking disaster. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Well, The cat is out of the bag, this is very surprising :classic_blink:

NO FGs inside the Chiefs 40 year line.....Dah

• Haha 1

Range coward @seandelevan chimes in 

• Haha 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

@seandelevan bro, are you even a Bills fan? It sure sounds like you want the Bills to lose, and secondarily you hate Josh Allen as well. I mean, really, wtf?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

@seandelevan bro, are you even a Bills fan? It sure sounds like you want the Bills to lose, and secondarily you hate Josh Allen as well. I mean, really, wtf?

Its Nick Wright's alias....

That has been their game plan every time and it's failed.   I hope they aren't trying that loser plan again.  How about get to Mahomes and knock his block off and make him shit himself and throw 3 or 4 picks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

631_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg?Size=S

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

That has been their game plan every time and it's failed.   I hope they aren't trying that loser plan again.  How about get to Mahomes and knock his block off and make him shit himself and throw 3 or 4 picks

Exactly.

This sounds like Leslie Frazier prevent ball. 

they need to attack.

6 hours ago, Dragon said:

Have you not seen this team lose twice to the chiefs in one calendar year? Both times looking lost and out classed? Both times I had my hopes up with the same bullshit spun around again: tHieR dEfEnSe aInT tHaT gOoD. I ain’t falling for that shit again. If the Bills win though? Then I’m predicting a trip to the fucking Super Bowl.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

red herring

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 10/9/2021 at 6:57 AM, seandelevan said:

LOL 

KC doesn’t go for field goals. They have gone for 3 like 4 times all season. If that. They’ll have to stop them on goal line stands on 4th down. Good luck with that. And even if they do….cool…Allen will be on the one yard line shitting his pants with disaster ready to strike…or a block punt…or KC getting the ball at midfield on every possession. I can see KC OWNING the field position game because of this. Then their D can pin their ears back and look elite. I this game turning into a fucking disaster. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

cc6pgiwtnws71.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 10/9/2021 at 5:24 PM, travolta said:

Exactly.

This sounds like Leslie Frazier prevent ball. 

they need to attack.

Frazier knows something about defense. 

He called a great game.

5 minutes ago, bcw said:

Frazier knows something about defense. 

He called a great 

With Rousseau and company, it worked great.