Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Biden’s new poll numbers 38%

https://nypost.com/2021/10/06/biden-is-battered-on-trust-leadership-competency-poll-says/

Biden also gets failing marks on the economy (39 percent approval, 55 percent disapproval), foreign policy (34 percent approval, 58 percent disapproval), and taxation (37 percent approval, 54 percent disapproval). But the president’s worst issue score comes on his handling of immigration (25 percent approval, 67 percent disapproval) and specifically the ongoing migrant crisis at the US-Mexico border (23 percent approval, 67 percent disapproval).Biden also received low marks for the botched US withdrawal from Afghanistan, with just 28 percent saying that the US did the right thing by pulling all forces out of the war-torn country and 65 percent saying the US should have either left some troops behind or not removed any forces at all.

“Let’s go Brandon “

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

On 10/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, HipKat said:

It's so weird how low approval ratings were never an issue to the Republicans with Donald Trump was president. Kind of like how spending money was never a problem to the Republicans went Donald Trump was president. Like the entire economy was never an issue to the Republicans when Donald Trump was president. Just like how covid vaccines were a big deal when Donald Trump was president but were nefarious when he wasn't president.

I think it’s a big deal because it’s mainly Democrats who vote in these dumb polls lol. It’s his own people who disapprove

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden Best in History.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

53 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I think it’s a big deal because it’s mainly Democrats who vote in these dumb polls lol. It’s his own people who disapprove

How do you know it's only Democrats that vote in these polls?? 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Mostly anyway. I could see that here in FL they had Rick Scott and DeSantis losing by 10% or more in the poles and they both won. I think the only people who are voting in polls are people who think they can sway a vote a certain way. Shit, according to the poll Biden should have beat Trump with 80% of the votes lol

On 10/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, HipKat said:

It's so weird how low approval ratings were never an issue to the Republicans with Donald Trump was president. Kind of like how spending money was never a problem to the Republicans went Donald Trump was president. Like the entire economy was never an issue to the Republicans when Donald Trump was president. Just like how covid vaccines were a big deal when Donald Trump was president but were nefarious when he wasn't president.

WHATABOUTISM 

LOL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Because if you haven't figured it out by now, Democrats and their media buddies run cover for them manipulate numbers and information to help ensure they maintain power and control.

And they do so because they are scum that can't actually win or succeed based upon what they actually accomplish or what they do for the people they are supposed to serve.

And you are part of that crooked machine because you support it like the stupid sheep you are.

LOL

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Mostly anyway. I could see that here in FL they had Rick Scott and DeSantis losing by 10% or more in the poles and they both won. I think the only people who are voting in polls are people who think they can sway a vote a certain way. Shit, according to the poll Biden should have beat Trump with 80% of the votes lol

According to the polls, Lindsay Graham never hand a chance and McConnell was under water in Kentucky.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

According to the polls, Lindsay Graham never hand a chance and McConnell was under water in Kentucky.

Exactly!! It was all Dems voting in the polls. Wait did you just support my point?

19 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Exactly!! It was all Dems voting in the polls. Wait did you just support my point?

Don’t you love when he proves your point 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

38 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I was scratching my head with this one. Wasn’t that what I just said lol

42 minutes ago, Nuke said:

He doesn't have any points. He just looks at the post and types in the MSM talking points without using his noggin or even attempting to sort fact from fiction.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Why do people think I'm always arguing with them. BUT, polls also showed Hillary beating Trump in a complete anialation

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why do people think I'm always arguing with them. BUT, polls also showed Hillary beating Trump in a complete anialation

Huh?