Sign in to follow this  
John10

The Alarming rise of Anti-Semitism

Even though I believe there is a Cabal of White men that rule the world, I also believe it is Not a Jewish conspiracy. I am very concerned and disturbed by the rise of anti-semitism and the repeat of history. I do not in any way support or condone the belief that this is a Jewish conspiracy. I believe The Cabal is a handful of White men. I am more concerned with The Devil abducting and murdering people than The Cabal. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

There should be a distinction between QAnon believers like me that do not believe in a Jewish Cabal conspiracy and those QAnon believers that do believe in a Jewish Cabal conspiracy. CNN said today a memorial for Jews in Germany was vandalized with hateful graffiti and a Jewish band member was denied service at a Marriott-owned hotel in Germany after the hotel staff saw his Star of David neck-chain. I am praying that this anti-semitism ends around the world. 

Here is a link to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum:

https://www.ushmm.org

We need to prevent another Holocaust from happening again. Never again! 

I notice none of the trumpers want to touch this one.

The right has just replaced the word Jews with the word "globalists".

See, the only thing that the right has done that is actually smart, is change their rhetoric. Richard Spencer organized these fools and taught them if you want to change things, you cant run around with your SS tattoo on your arm with a buzz cut saying the Jews will not replace us! Now you say things like globalist and ethnically homogenous and shit like that. Now most people including the dumb Republicans on this board don't realize they are spreading WW2 propaganda.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

See, the only thing that the right has done that is actually smart, is change their rhetoric. Richard Spencer organized these fools and taught them if you want to change things, you can run around with your SS tattoo on your arm with a buzz cut saying the Jews will not replace us! Now you say things like globalist and ethnically homogenous and shit like that. Now most people including the dumb Republicans on this board don't realize they are spreading WW2 propaganda.

I have absolutely nothing against Jews.  I think you do, though.  Yes, I know you can never admit it.  You're the true Nazi.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I have absolutely nothing against Jews.  I think you do, though.  Yes, I know you can never admit it.  You're the true Nazi.

Ok, now back up that claim.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, now back up that claim.

No.  I don't feel like it.  I can speak my truths without bending over backwards to provide you with facts you'll dismiss out of hand.  It's you who has a problem with the Jews.  Sure ain't me.

37 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No.  I don't feel like it.  I can speak my truths without bending over backwards to provide you with facts you'll dismiss out of hand.  It's you who has a problem with the Jews.  Sure ain't me.

It should be so easy to demonstrate. You shouldn't have to bend over backwards at all. Maybe provide a link to a comment in a thread where I said something bad about jews? Seems easy. Just trying to help. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It should be so easy to demonstrate. You shouldn't have to bend over backwards at all. Maybe provide a link to a comment in a thread where I said something bad about jews? Seems easy. Just trying to help. 

Jew hater.  Anti-semite.  You disgust me...

31 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Please provide that link!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not all Globalists are Jewish, one example, Bill Gates.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The right has just replaced the word Jews with the word "globalists 

##################### 

Lololol evil.people are evil people. The name you give them is irrelevant

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I’ve read many of f8’s posts. Never saw anything anti Semitic or derogatory towards Jews. Could have missed it, but he’s never given me that vibe. I don’t believe he is.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ve read many of f8’s posts. Never saw anything anti Semitic or derogatory towards Jews. Could have missed it, but he’s never given me that vibe. I don’t believe he is.

They don't call him f8 Mengele for nothing!!!!!  LOL