Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

drpepper

What’s next for Stephon Gilmore?

Cornerback Stephon Gilmore, the NFL’s 2019 defensive player of the year, will be available to sign with anyone the moment that termination becomes effective at 4:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday. (In theory, he could be traded before then.) So what happens next? To the extent he has a real injury, his health could complicate his [more]

View the full article

He signs with Tampa for less money so he can get another ring with Tommy boy

He really should take a one year contact in Buffalo to help get us a championship. it is the right thing to do for the team that drafted him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bv said:

He really should take a one year contact in Buffalo to help get us a championship. it is the right thing to do for the team that drafted him.

LOL, yeah right.  Gilmore only does what's right for himself.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

He should look for the team offering the BIG DEAL then claim he always wanted to play there..

• Thanks 1

He either goes to Tampa ring chasing with Tammy or sings a flashy deal with a team like Dallas, KC or Carolina 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

But the bills are the flashy team now.

I wouldn't mind bringing him in. Our secondary definitely gets better with him here.

But alas, I think he will want too much.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Nah, he's not coming back to Buffalo. I'll never forget this face on draft day as long as I live.

nfl-draft-football-2jpg-435dbe355fee1919

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The whole reason NE released him was because they didn't want to pay the $15 million he wanted in a long term deal. I don't know what other team is going to be willing or able to. Seems like if it were any other issue they would have tried to trade him.

Shocked he didn’t join KC or Tampa.

The NBA super team fad has begun creeping into the NFL now…

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

To hell with Gilmore. He could’ve helped make the team better but he mailed it in until his rookie contract was up.

TreDavious White was a major upgrade. He may not be as talented but he plays better than Gilmore ever did in Buffalo, not to mention he’s a stand-up team-first guy, which Gilmore is not.