Sign in to follow this  
Sucked In Again

Chiefs Forum on Bills game

seandelevan, in going through the posts did you also notice Chiefs fans are not very knowledgeable politically like we are here on the RANGE? :classic_biggrin: 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

If Chiefs score first, it's over. It will be a royal ass raping with no lube. 

One the Bills are not good at…is playing from behind. So yes, if they go down early panic will set in and the unraveling will begin.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

We should invade that forum.  Like in the old days.  :niterider:

11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

seandelevan, in going through the posts did you also notice Chiefs fans are not very knowledgeable politically like we are here on the RANGE? :classic_biggrin: 

Ummmmmmm.......

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

After going through that and seeing other Chief fans on social media…they all seriously think their D has no chance. It’s that bad. But again, I heard the same shit twice last year. I can almost guarantee their D will play lights out. Why? Because we can’t have nice things that’s why.

Conversely they all think their offense is gonna put up 50 on us and of course win.

We had President Trump for 4 years of corruption-free federal governance.   Nice things are possible; they also can last if we don't screw it up.

I see their fans are also confused thinking that backup quarterbacks are the reason that the bills dropped almost 120 points in the last three games

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I see their fans are also confused thinking that backup quarterbacks are the reason that the bills dropped almost 120 points in the last three games

Funny as our backup qb played more than normal due to the blowouts.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

One the Bills are not good at…is playing from behind. So yes, if they go down early panic will set in and the unraveling will begin.

Or vs the Chiefs in general. IIRC we scored first in the championship game last January and still got whoopped. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

They are generally confident that they'll pull out the win, and with good reason. Nothing against the Bills but almost no one can stop their offense, especially now with Gordon taking attention away from Kelce and Reek. And now it's even worse if Poyer and/or Milano are hurt.

I hope the Bills shut them up.

15 hours ago, seandelevan said:

After going through that and seeing other Chief fans on social media…they all seriously think their D has no chance. It’s that bad. But again, I heard the same shit twice last year. I can almost guarantee their D will play lights out. Why? Because we can’t have nice things that’s why.

Conversely they all think their offense is gonna put up 50 on us and of course win.

It depends on how the refs call the game. If you remember last time our receiving corps was injured and the referees let the KC defense bully and mug our receivers the entire game with nary a flag to be seen. (There were only 3 penalties called on them.) Then, KC tried to do that in the Super Bowl and it was raining penalties on their DBs until they had to relent and play honest. (11 penalties called on them in the game with 6 of them on the defense.) We'll know how this officiating will be by the end of the 1st quarter no doubt. The assigned referee is Carl Cheffers who is the same guy that blasted KC with penalties in the last Super Bowl and appears to hate KC so that might be a bit of hope.

Referee already had a history with the Chiefs. The Super Bowl was the latest chapter.

Cheffers led the officiating crew in three Chiefs games this season. (He was not working with his usual crew Sunday; Super Bowl officiating teams feature the highest-rated officials from the regular season.) His crew called 11 penalties against Kansas City on Sept. 20 vs. the Los Angeles Chargers, 10 on Nov. 22 vs. the Las Vegas Raiders and 11 on Sunday in the Super Bowl. Kansas City averaged 6.6 penalties per game during the regular season; only three teams averaged more.

Carl Cheffers, referee in Chiefs-Bucs Super Bowl, draws Bills-Chiefs rematch

Carl Cheffers, the referee in last season's Super Bowl, has drawn the assignment for Sunday's game between the Bills and the Chiefs. 
Cheffers was the referee for Tampa Bay's 31-9 victory last February against the Kansas City Chiefs in his second Super Bowl assignment. The crew was criticized for calling eight penalties for 95 yards against the Chiefs in the first half. Both were records for a Super Bowl. The Chiefs were flagged 11 times for 120 yards in the game; Tampa Bay was called for four penalties for 34 yards.
Three weeks earlier, Cheffers was the referee for the Bills' 17-3 victory in the AFC divisional round against the Baltimore Ravens in Orchard Park. The Bills had eight penalties in that game for 59 yards; the Ravens were penalized twice for 11 yards. 
Through four games this season, Cheffers' crew is tied for fourth at 13.75 penalties per game.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I guess that forum  took to many Tomahawks to the head.

Clueless

5 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Hey ey ey ey!

Those were good times.  We turned FinHeaven into a Bills forum a couple times.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

They are generally confident that they'll pull out the win, and with good reason. Nothing against the Bills but almost no one can stop their offense, especially now with Gordon taking attention away from Kelce and Reek. And now it's even worse if Poyer and/or Milano are hurt.

I hope the Bills shut them up.

Bills are deep this year. They can withstand a few injuries. What the Chiefs aren't ready for is Spencer Brown and a renewed Dawson Knox. The Bills are going to smack down on them this time around. Gordon is washed and not gonna do shit.  

16 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Josh Allen has eight come from behind victories and 11 game-winning drives so I'm not so sure this is accurate

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/comeback.cgi?player=AlleJo02

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Surprised Buffalo trolls aren't here to brag about beating Heinicke, Brisett, and Davis Mills.

They're still trying to get the shit from under their fingernails

21 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I see the coward @seandelevanpussy is bleeding massively. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It depends on how the refs call the game. If you remember last time our receiving corps was injured and the referees let the KC defense bully and mug our receivers the entire game with nary a flag to be seen. (There were only 3 penalties called on them.) Then, KC tried to do that in the Super Bowl and it was raining penalties on their DBs until they had to relent and play honest. (11 penalties called on them in the game with 6 of them on the defense.) We'll know how this officiating will be by the end of the 1st quarter no doubt. The assigned referee is Carl Cheffers who is the same guy that blasted KC with penalties in the last Super Bowl and appears to hate KC so that might be a bit of hope.

Referee already had a history with the Chiefs. The Super Bowl was the latest chapter.

Cheffers led the officiating crew in three Chiefs games this season. (He was not working with his usual crew Sunday; Super Bowl officiating teams feature the highest-rated officials from the regular season.) His crew called 11 penalties against Kansas City on Sept. 20 vs. the Los Angeles Chargers, 10 on Nov. 22 vs. the Las Vegas Raiders and 11 on Sunday in the Super Bowl. Kansas City averaged 6.6 penalties per game during the regular season; only three teams averaged more.

Carl Cheffers, referee in Chiefs-Bucs Super Bowl, draws Bills-Chiefs rematch

Carl Cheffers, the referee in last season's Super Bowl, has drawn the assignment for Sunday's game between the Bills and the Chiefs. 
Cheffers was the referee for Tampa Bay's 31-9 victory last February against the Kansas City Chiefs in his second Super Bowl assignment. The crew was criticized for calling eight penalties for 95 yards against the Chiefs in the first half. Both were records for a Super Bowl. The Chiefs were flagged 11 times for 120 yards in the game; Tampa Bay was called for four penalties for 34 yards.
Three weeks earlier, Cheffers was the referee for the Bills' 17-3 victory in the AFC divisional round against the Baltimore Ravens in Orchard Park. The Bills had eight penalties in that game for 59 yards; the Ravens were penalized twice for 11 yards. 
Through four games this season, Cheffers' crew is tied for fourth at 13.75 penalties per game.

This is a good post.

In SB against Redskins, refs let Redskins mug Bills receivers. Game was over in the 1st quarter. 

• Like 1

Some of these Chief fans are saying the same shit im thinking…

Allen on the road in prime time equals at least one interception and one fumble. That should be enough.

Buffalo is good at destroying bad teams… not that impressed with them.

I think the Chiefs defense finally shows up for the 2021 season next Sunday and helps lead to a decisive win.

If our defense can be even mediocre Bills match-up terribly against us.

Rousseau, Epenesa, and Bashem are still finding their way. Which means the Bills DL still isn’t really situated to stress the Chiefs the way teams that actually stress them do it. 

The only team Buffalo has played that actually had its starting QB available the entire game was Pittsburgh, and they lost.

We'll see

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It's not that hard to stone the run when you aren't worried at all about the QB beating you. 

They haven't played a team yet that can throw the ball even at an average level in this league.

The Chiefs also have a better run-blocking unit at this point in the season than any of the teams the Bills have faced so far.

I will say this, their pass rushers are absolutely nothing to fear.

KC will roast that defense. They will not be able to shut down this offense.

Remember in 2014 when the chiefs started slow then the Pats came to arrowhewd . Yeah, Pepperidge farm remembers 

Josh Allen was terrible against Spags defense twice last season. It seems like we have his number.