Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Do the Chargers have any fans?

This is a “home” game and it legitimately looks like 70% Raider fans.

The crowd erupts whenever the Raiders have a big play.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

This is a “home” game and it legitimately looks like 70% Raider fans.

The crowd erupts whenever the Raiders have a big play.

Ha...Raiders fans flooded this stadium...i love it....never liked that they made them move to vegas..for their fans....

Early in the broadcast they said that the crowd was 75% Raiders fans.  :niterider:

This is not surprising at all. Most games in San Diego were a 50/50 split and even more when  Raiders were in town.

Raiders fans travel well, even when they were a 2-14 team they would still flood Sand Diego.

Raiders used to be an LA team. 

Chargers move to LA and played in a Soccer stadium and couldn't even sell that out. 

Former San Diego Charger fans hate Spanos for moving the team so they dont go to games.

LA people hate San Diego people so they dont support the former SD team.

LA people would have been happy just getting the RAMS.

the end

• Thanks 2

[/img]

Maybe if the NFL would put an original team in LA and keep them there they could build a fan base instead of being gifted teams that are 2nd hand.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

How embarrassing for the NFL! One thing is for sure the Chargers are really good. Herbert is playing better than Allen

I used to live in California and the excuse was THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO IN CALIFORNIA. That is  bogus bullshit

Real NFL football fans make their team and attendance a priority.

The crummy fans go to the beach. 

• Like 2

They should never have moved. Stupid NFL. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

1 hour ago, bv said:

How embarrassing for the NFL! One thing is for sure the Chargers are really good. Herbert is playing better than Allen

Like Seattle, they'll get some fans after they win a Super Bowl.  I never met a Seattle fan prior to 2013, then suddenly they started popping up around every corner.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Goodell: I hAvE tWo tEaMs iN LA jUsT LiKe I aLwAyS wAnTEd er ugH errrrr 

I don't understand the point of this mixing of upper case and lower case letters. Why do people do this? It is stupid.

If the league was going to move the Raiders and Chargers then they should have had the Raiders join the Rams in LA and let the Chargers go to Vegas. JMHO. Raiders have a fanbase in LA, the Chargers don't.

• Thanks 1

Its a shame too because they seem to be heading in the right direction. Herbert looks better every week and their new coach seems to at least have a clue. 

Isn't it the same with the Dolphins though ?? .... Every time we play there it seems like half the stadium is Billsmafia. They also never sell out a game. Like ever. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

4 hours ago, Roc_to_SD_BillsFan said:

This is not surprising at all. Most games in San Diego were a 50/50 split and even more when  Raiders were in town.

Raiders fans travel well, even when they were a 2-14 team they would still flood Sand Diego.

Raiders used to be an LA team. 

Chargers move to LA and played in a Soccer stadium and couldn't even sell that out. 

Former San Diego Charger fans hate Spanos for moving the team so they dont go to games.

LA people hate San Diego people so they dont support the former SD team.

LA people would have been happy just getting the RAMS.

the end

Dumb move going to LA.  Don't see it getting much better for quite a while...

5 hours ago, direbills said:

I don't understand the point of this mixing of upper case and lower case letters. Why do people do this? It is stupid.

Exactly. It’s stupid. It’s to demonstrate how stupid and ridiculous the statement is. It’s hyperbole.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Maybe if the NFL would put an original team in LA and keep them there they could build a fan base instead of being gifted teams that are 2nd hand.

The Rams are LA

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

The Rams are LA

I know that but LA doesn't have its own fresh team. All they have are retreads. Even the Rams originally came from Cleveland over to LA. They should just expand the league some more and give them their own team, LA Stars or something, and put franchises in places like Portland or in the metro areas of the many states without NFL teams.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I know that but LA doesn't have its own fresh team. All they have are retreads. Even the Rams originally came from Cleveland over to LA. They should just expand the league some more and give them their own team, LA Stars or something, and put franchises in places like Portland or in the metro areas of the many states without NFL teams.

The Rams are a original 10 team. 

Buffalo and the Jets are retread pretenders. 

Lol Portland

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The Rams are a original 10 team. 

Buffalo and the Jets are retread pretenders. 

Lol Portland

What? No, both Buffalo and Jets are "Original 8" teams.

cba fan

12 hours ago, George said:

I used to live in California and the excuse was THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO IN CALIFORNIA. That is  bogus bullshit

Real NFL football fans make their team and attendance a priority.

The crummy fans go to the beach. 

The people that make that dumb argument always seem to forget that Chicago and both NYC teams sell out consistently.

• Thanks 1