Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Josh Allen Cannot Go 0-3 vs Chiefs

11 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I look at how the coaches do too. Seems like they were afraid both times they played them last year. Like McDermott is afraid of Reid, even though he did beat him the first time the met. It reminds me of The Waterboy, where Winkler was afraid of the opposing coach.

This too!!!!

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

True. Disgusting but true. And to this day he’s Tom Brady’s bitch. 

You are always someone's bitch. Even the great Tom Brady is the bitch of Peytons younger brother Eli. 

• Haha 1

I mean even if we lose the game its not the end of the world. So the Bills need to approach the game as just that and come out swinging. Be aggressive on both sides of the ball and just ball out. The conservative style won't cut it. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

He's driving me crazy with his inconsistent mechanics. Last year he was like a machine, very consistent with his mechanics from start to finish. This year he seems to always start out with that left foot shooting out left, which makes me insane because he should know better. The one thing that made him so great last year was consistency with mechanics. Now all of a sudden he doesn't know whether to step towards the target when he throws or just wing it like he always did in college and the first two seasons here

I wouldn't blame you if you were tired of hearing me drone on about this but the really seems to be no reason why he's being so inconsistent with the mechanics. He's just not as good without following them every play he can, and that's going to lose games, which likely is going to lose any chance of the top seed

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I agree with Sean but its a team game so its not all on Josh Allen. Everyone needs to step up :beer:

• Thanks 1

Crazy thing about MVP is it goes by year.  But I agree he probably needs this signature win.  Kyler Murray leading the MVP race rn

More importantly….winning Sunday…the Bills are in the drivers seat for the #1 seed in the AFC BIG FUCKING TIME. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

22 hours ago, seandelevan said:

And be considered an mvp candidate. He can’t. He cannot go 0-3 in less than a year against these fucks. If he does it’s fucking DAMNING. Especially if the likes of Lamar, Carr, and Justin Herbert beat these fucks. He can beat everyone else EXCEPT the Chiefs? I think it will be a bad look for him and the team if that happens. I’m not sure if I can look at him as a Super Bowl contending quarterback with another L dropped on him by the Chiefs. ALLEN NEEDS THIS GAME.

Yes, it's time for that new pass rush and balance running with passing like the chargers did last night.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:55 PM, seandelevan said:

And be considered an mvp candidate. He can’t. He cannot go 0-3 in less than a year against these fucks. If he does it’s fucking DAMNING. Especially if the likes of Lamar, Carr, and Justin Herbert beat these fucks. He can beat everyone else EXCEPT the Chiefs? I think it will be a bad look for him and the team if that happens. I’m not sure if I can look at him as a Super Bowl contending quarterback with another L dropped on him by the Chiefs. ALLEN NEEDS THIS GAME.

Sure he can.  If he then goes 1-3 in January

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

If we do win this game, we're still going to bitch, whine and complain that KC will whip our ass at home in an AFC title game.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

If we do win this game, we're still going to bitch, whine and complain that KC will whip our ass at home in an AFC title game.

IF we win…that’s another afc loss on their asses. And their division games are going to be beasts. They’ll feast on eachother. Long story short..it’s gonna be hard for them to recover and hopefully unlikely to even get to Buffalo for an AFCCG. Wouldn’t be hilarious to see the Chargers have to come to Buffalo in January instead? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

35 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

IF we win…that’s another afc loss on their asses. And their division games are going to be beasts. They’ll feast on eachother. Long story short..it’s gonna be hard for them to recover and hopefully unlikely to even get to Buffalo for an AFCCG. Wouldn’t be hilarious to see the Chargers have to come to Buffalo in January instead? 

It would be more hilarious if Chargers come to Buffalo in January and it will be a balmy 60 degrees. :classic_biggrin:And remember the Chargers did beat the Steelers in an AFCCG. Pittsburgh was heavily favored at home in an AFCCG back in the early 90's.

• Thanks 1