drpepper

Cole Beasley complains that Bills fans are yelling at him to get vaccinated

The Bills, after a shocking Week One upset loss at home to the Steelers (made more shocking by the fact that the Bills are 3-0 since then and the Steelers are 0-3), have become one of the most dominant teams in the NFL. They’ll possibly be the No. 1 team in this week’s PFT power [more]

View the full article

It's his own damn fault, if he would keep his feelings to himself and not post them on twitter nobody would be giving him shit! 

• Like 2

I support Cole Beasley and his decision not to get vaccinated. I believe it should be a personal choice and not mandated. I do not believe Covid19 spreads from person to person and it is not as widespread as they say it is. The Cabal is using fear to control people. I will be rooting for Cole Beasley.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

The beauty of science is that it doesn't need you to believe in it. 

As for Covieasley. Maybe, juuuust maybe its gotta do with his stupidity and ignorance putting fellow players and coaches at risk. But maybe I'm wrong. Shut up and play buddy. 

Well, i'm going to support Cole Beasley and root for him. Don't you think the other players and coaches would have gotten infected by now, if it spread from person to person?

1 minute ago, John10 said:

Well, i'm going to support Cole Beasley and root for him. Don't you think the other players and coaches would have gotten infected by now, if it spread from person to person?

Not if Beasley isn't infected. Basic science John. 

I root for Beasley too. Phenomenal player. Very ignorant person. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Not if Beasley isn't infected. Basic science John. 

I root for Beasley too. Phenomenal player. Very ignorant person. 

it's not fair to call him ignorant and stupid. i think Cole is smart for sticking to what he believes in.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, John10 said:

it's not fair to call him ignorant and stupid. i think Cole is smart for sticking to what he believes in.

Agree to disagree friend. Good for him to be a man of convictions. But in this case his "beliefs" are based on factually incorrect info. He's on the wrong side of the equation here. Its not debatable. Science > Beliefs, personal ideas and whatso

• Like 1

Will you still support him if he has to sit out a game because he comes in contact with someone who tests positive?

What if he misses a playoff game because of it?

How about if he misses the Super Bowl?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Agree to disagree friend. Good for him to be a man of convictions. But in this case his "beliefs" are based on factually incorrect info. He's on the wrong side of the equation here. Its not debatable. Science > Beliefs, personal ideas and whatso

i agree to disagree my friend. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bcw said:

Will you still support him if he has to sit out a game because he comes in contact with someone who tests positive?

What if he misses a playoff game because of it?

How about if he misses the Super Bowl?

Yes. That's okay. Still Okay. There are some things that are more important than football and the Super Bowl. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

The beauty of science is that it doesn't need you to believe in it. 

As for Covieasley. Maybe, juuuust maybe its gotta do with his stupidity and ignorance putting fellow players and coaches at risk. But maybe I'm wrong. Shut up and play buddy. 

How is he putting vaccinated coaches and players at risk?? They're vaccinated. 

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

3 minutes ago, The Chosen said:

Well if he gets it he can infect them and that makes them carriers of the thing  .... Then they in turn can pass it on to more people outside the facility. Again, basic science. Its not that hard man. Being vaccinated pretty much means you're safe from having a hard time with Covid (death/hospital) but you can still get it and for sure pass it on and on and on we go. 

And as far as football he's also putting the team at risk because he can miss games and/or practices. He can also cause others to miss them too due to protocols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Chosen said:

google is your friend. You already know the answer to your question.

• Thanks 1

cba fan

34 minutes ago, CookieG said:

oh ffs,. is THIS who your source took it's name from??

The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[1] are an American and Canadian far-right, anti-government militia movement.[2][3][4][5][6]

The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government.[7][8] The group's name derives from the erroneous[9][10] claim that "the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists" during the American Revolution.[11]

The group is based in the U.S. with a presence in Canada. One Canadian expert, Maxime Fiset, a former neo-Nazi who works with the Centre for the Prevention of Radicalization Leading to Violence, considers the group the "most dangerous extremist group" in Canada.[7]

On February 21, 2021, their leadership dissolved the American national group in response to the 2021 United States Capitol attack, condemning the violence.[12] Other Three Percenters remain as independent local groups.[13] In June 2021, six men associated with the group were indicted for conspiracy, and Canada declared the group a terrorist entity.[14]

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, cba fan said:

what does he believe in? That his God will take care of him even though God has not stopped Covid from killing nearly 5 million now.

God is trying to take care of him. God made a great vaccine that works.

let's agree to disagree. i'm supporting and rooting for Cole Beasley and i hope many others will do the same. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, John10 said:

let's agree to disagree. i'm supporting and rooting for Cole Beasley and i hope many others will do the same. 

I don't support stupidity. He needs to educate himself on the vaccine. He previously stated he believes info is being withheld from gen public on covid and vaccines and he was still researching. He keeps repeating right wing and religious talking points long debunked.

What info.? What is his source? Flawed anecdotal evidence from some internet social network warriors. He sounds like typical anti vaxxers from decades ago who make no sense. Vaccines have dramatically increased life expectancy and decreased debilitating disease in the world.(i include antibiotics)

Maybe he should not be taking antibiotics, supplements, vitamins, GMO crops, gatoraide, painkillers, aspirin, artificial coloring/sweeteners/flavor enhancers either...etc. etc......as he does not know what is in them. lol. Hell, salt comes from ancient dried up ocean seabed fossils. Should he really be eating that crap? Who really knows what those creatures consumed, absorbed, and retained? He does not even know what is in the food he eats at Bills cafeteria. He better get with it with his research.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cba fan

It is what it is. You take that stance in the public spotlight, you need to have a thick skin. You put yourself out there to be the standard bearer on a controversial issue, you have to have a thick skin. Call the Waaaambulance and let McKenzie take his role if it becomes a distraction.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, John10 said:

Yes. That's okay. Still Okay. There are some things that are more important than football and the Super Bowl. 

yes agreed. Like staying alive to enjoy your wife/fam, and kids growing up.

Something the vaccine improves your odds for drastically.

cba fan

17 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Well if he gets it he can infect them and that makes them carriers of the thing  .... Then they in turn can pass it on to more people outside the facility. Again, basic science. Its not that hard man. Being vaccinated pretty much means you're safe from having a hard time with Covid (death/hospital) but you can still get it and for sure pass it on and on and on we go. 

And as far as football he's also putting the team at risk because he can miss games and/or practices. He can also cause others to miss them too due to protocols. 

But if he gets the vaccine, according to you, he can still catch covid and spread it to the team. So what's the difference if he's vaccinated or not?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

But if he gets the vaccine, according to you, he can still catch covid and spread it to the team. So what's the difference if he's vaccinated or not?

He's less likely ??

Just now, Crinoline said:

How do you know that?

Seriously ?

Type in google.com on your browser. Ask google. Its not hard bro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1