Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

22 hours ago, cba fan said:

no one dies classified as old age anymore. And when they did it far predates Covid.

https://www.aplaceformom.com/caregiver-resources/articles/what-does-it-mean-to-die-of-old-age

It's still the same..When the wheels fall off most would say it's old age and a doctor will prepare families for hospice talk because there are too many things to fix. How paperwork is filed is another story and a doctor can take their pick with some motivating factors for doing so. A lot of times unless they do an autopsy they won't know for sure because multiple things may be failing at once. 

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

It's not progress its a lack of reading comprehension on your part. Never said it didn't work. Quite the opposite, my point is if it does work, there is no reason to act insecure and petty about it to those who chose not to. 

You're right because if the reports are true, the people who refuse to get vaxxed will get whatever it is that's coming to them

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You're right because if the reports are true, the people who refuse to get vaxxed will get whatever it is that's coming to them

And they will happy face those consequences as free people and don't give a shit. 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:06 PM, George said:

A smart man would stop talking about it. Need I say more ?

Then all you have is idiots educating our youth. 

• Trump 1

On 10/4/2021 at 11:58 AM, Baldat28 said:

I don't get the boo's, he doesn't need to take anything and so far the only hiccup from the virus on this team came from someone that was already vaxed, so people should shut there mouths and let him be

But didn't the fans need to be vaxxed? I could see  them booing if they had to and he won't. Unless he had the virus and could prove he has antibodies. You would think if a 12 year old could get vaxxed he should have no fear of getting the vax & having complications. Personally, I think everybody should get vaxxed unless  you can prove through a test that you already have antibodies. And No, I'm not a Biden supporter.

3 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

And many will die too. 

We will all die, including you. But some will never live 

On 10/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, rcas0308 said:

It's not progress its a lack of reading comprehension on your part. Never said it didn't work. Quite the opposite, my point is if it does work, there is no reason to act insecure and petty about it to those who chose not to. 

again this statement shows your ignorance and refusal to educate yourself on how this vaccine works, and how unvaxxed are a big big problem.

you are blinded by politics.

cba fan