Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

If they CHOOSE to not get it, I don't care. Ever dead MAGAT Anti-vaxxer is one step closer  to this shit being over

It's not over because people in power have convinced the Vax people they should still be afraid of this Virus. And the Unvax who don't give a shit should follow orders or die. Since they don't care if they die, why should you. As long as the elderly are vaxed everyone is acting childish about this petty shit. I can care less what others do at this point. There is way more important matters to be concerned over like the drug addiction issues plaguing the youth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rcas0308 said:

It's not over because people in power have convinced the Vax people they should still be afraid of this Virus. And the Unvax who don't give a shit should follow orders or die. Since they don't care why should you. As long as the elderly are vaxed everyone is acting childish abo it this petty shit. 

The only people that are spreading fear of the people that are preaching that we should fear the vaccine which has absolutely no basis in reality

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The only people that are spreading fear of the people that are preaching that we should fear the vaccine which has absolutely no basis in reality

No they will do the opposite of what they are told. Do you know people like that? 
 

you act like you don't know how the human race works 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you insane? Go read the article. People recovered but did not develop antibodies and because they didn't develop any bodies from the virus doesn't mean they can't, they just didn't.

Yes I'm insane because the rest of you believe insanely stupid information. Go say that to a doctor and report back to me lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Yes I'm insane because the rest of you believe insanely stupid information. Go say that to a doctor and report back to me lol 

Maybe you should go educate yourself

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/09/05/36-of-those-who-had-covid-19-didnt-develop-antibodies-study-says/?sh=1f01e04c5f60


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Klaista said:

So you're saying they can spread the virus to other people who aren't vaccinated?

If an unvaxxed person gets the virus why should you care? It was their choice not to get vaxxed. 

google it. It is all explained in fine detail why unvaxxed are contributing heavily to the problem.


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Like completely ignoring their health concerns. See how that works. For instance someone like myself,  I have a lot of antibodies, why would I put that shit in my body. I have family members who have blood clot issues. For something that is 99+ percent recover rate with most of the population vaccinated I fail to see your point. Shouldn't we open shit up again?  

vax clot risk is same as gen pop and much less than if you get covid.

death rate is 100% higher than what your numbers on your post say. 

can't reopen or stay open unless the contraction rate drops. Unvaxxed causing it to spike.

  • Like 1

cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Not a team player because he has a opinion that has nothing to do with football?

It’s his choice and he has specific rules to follow that let him continue to play. I’m good with all of that. 
 

His tweet was football related. He thinks the fans are booing him and they aren’t.  The fact that he lead his victory Monday with that tweet concerns me as to where his head is at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Because I have a brain. You do know you need antibodies to fight off the virus or you will inevitably die. That's how the body works 

FYI: antibodies are not the prime indicator of if you can fight off a virus. Google it.


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting in Spain (Barcelona). 80% Vaccination rate, high use of masks in situations that people are in close proximity and looks like a buy in from close to all the population here. 
 

Life is very close to normal and people are respectful of wearing a mask and just going about their daily business. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Yes is it does! 100 percent, how do you recover with out antibodies? Lol Which also raises the question...How would a vaccine give you antibodies if your body doesn't produce it. My narrative? Lol I'm trying to be nice here but you are saying some foolish things. 

my god you are thick. The antibodies are produced in the wake of a Covid infection as a normal immune response otherwise the body cannot fight off any infection. By the time these people were tested, 3 weeks after symptoms subsided, the antibodies had reduced to an undetectable level. Does not mean there are not any. Long term HIV patients like Magic Johnson test have no detectable level of HIV.

Conversely vaxxed patients retained antibodies for much much longer period.

  • Barf 1

cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cba fan said:

google it. It is all explained in fine detail why unvaxxed are contributing heavily to the problem.

This statement explains how your brainwashed by the system. 

  • Barf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Klaista said:

This statement explains how your brainwashed by the system. 

This statement explains how you're completely naive to anything outside of your tiny little worldview

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cba fan said:

vax clot risk is same as gen pop and much less than if you get covid.

death rate is 100% higher than what your numbers on your post say. 

can't reopen or stay open unless the contraction rate drops. Unvaxxed causing it to spike.

Again why would I put that shit in my body if I have a ton of antibodies. 100% higher than 99%??🙃 Dont know what numbers you are talking about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Again why would I put that shit in my body if I have a ton of antibodies. 100% higher than 99%??🙃 Dont know what numbers you are talking about 

I typed death rate. Not survival rate. Death rate is 100% higher than the 1% death rate you stated. Death rate is 2%, which is 100% higher than you stated.

you dont need to take the vaccine if you have a "ton" of antibodies, but they wear off, and unless you want to risk getting Covid every year don't get the vaccine. Vaccine is safest way to go.

Covid causes blood thickening and dramatically raises your clot risk.


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cba fan said:

my god you are thick. The antibodies are produced in the wake of a Covid infection as a normal immune response otherwise the body cannot fight off any infection. By the time these people were tested, 3 weeks after symptoms subsided, the antibodies had reduced to an undetectable level. Does not mean there are not any. Long term HIV patients like Magic Johnson test have no detectable level of HIV.

Conversely vaxxed patients retained antibodies for much much longer period.

Never did I say I wouldn't lose antibodies over time. You know you lose antibodies over time when you are vaccinated too. 
 

You really are the thick one lol. Maybe if you guys actually listened to people instead of calling people names you might sound smarter. Go re read what I said and get back to me. YOUR SECOND SENTENCE was my whole point and why you agree with me and not HipKat 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cba fan said:

vax clot risk is same as gen pop and much less than if you get covid.

death rate is 100% higher than what your numbers on your post say. 

can't reopen or stay open unless the contraction rate drops. Unvaxxed causing it to spike.

Numbers aren't 100 percent higher..it's much lower since the Elderly are almost all Vaxxed and off the table now. We are talking about current risk to the public. Those are Pre Vaxx numbers. Also we understand the complications from certain drug interactions, so current data isn't even close to what you saying. That's why the hysteria bs needs to end. 
 

Coincidently no one died of old age in 2020.
Remember when people died of the flu yet they called it old age. Like what had happened to two relatives of mine. Covid is different I guess. Yet that's another story and besides the point I was making.

  • Trump 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, cba fan said:

my god you are thick. The antibodies are produced in the wake of a Covid infection as a normal immune response otherwise the body cannot fight off any infection. By the time these people were tested, 3 weeks after symptoms subsided, the antibodies had reduced to an undetectable level. Does not mean there are not any. Long term HIV patients like Magic Johnson test have no detectable level of HIV.

Conversely vaxxed patients retained antibodies for much much longer period.

Natural SARS-CoV-2 infection induces more durable immunity than vaccination study suggests

ABSTRACT
Optimal immune responses furnish long-lasting (durable) antibodies protective across dynamically mutating viral variants (broad). To assess robustness of mRNA vaccine-induced immunity, we compared antibody durability and breadth after SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination. While vaccination delivered robust initial virus-specific antibodies with some cross-variant coverage, pre-variant SARS-CoV-2 infection-induced antibodies, while modest in magnitude, showed highly stable long-term antibody dynamics. Vaccination after infection induced maximal antibody magnitudes with enhanced longitudinal stability while infection-naïve vaccinee antibodies fell with time to post-infection-alone levels. The composition of antibody neutralizing activity to variant relative to original virus also differed between groups, with infection-induced antibodies demonstrating greater relative breadth. Differential antibody durability trajectories favored COVID-19-recovered subjects with dual memory B cell features of greater early antibody somatic mutation and cross-coronavirus reactivity. By illuminating an infection-mediated antibody breadth advantage and an anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody durability-enhancing function conferred by recalled immunity, these findings may serve as guides for ongoing vaccine strategy improvement.

Michael Conor Mic Drop GIF by In Real Life


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Never did I say I wouldn't lose antibodies over time. You know you lose antibodies over time when you are vaccinated too. 
 

You really are the thick one lol. Maybe if you guys actually listened to people instead of calling people names you might sound smarter. Go re read what I said and get back to me. YOUR SECOND SENTENCE was my whole point and why you agree with me and not HipKat 

i see that. Yes i agree with you and we both know you lose antibodies over time regardless of how you are exposed. But in the wake of 36% of organic covid infections showing no antibodies after 3 weeks of symptoms ending, data seems to confirm vaxx antibodies last much longer as clinical trials show.

Also FYI, I don't call people names on this debate even though I have been called every vile name in the book.

 


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Numbers aren't 100 percent higher..it's much lower since the Elderly are almost all Vaxxed and off the table now. We are talking about current risk to the public. Those are Pre Vaxx numbers. Also we understand the complications from certain drug interactions, so current data isn't even close to what you saying. That's why the hysteria bs needs to end. 
 

Coincidently no one died of old age in 2020.
Remember when people died of the flu yet they called it old age. Like what had happened to two relatives of mine. Covid is different I guess. Yet that's another story and besides the point I was making.

so you are saying that the vax works? Great, awesome, that is progress.


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Numbers aren't 100 percent higher..it's much lower since the Elderly are almost all Vaxxed and off the table now. We are talking about current risk to the public. Those are Pre Vaxx numbers. Also we understand the complications from certain drug interactions, so current data isn't even close to what you saying. That's why the hysteria bs needs to end. 
 

Coincidently no one died of old age in 2020.
Remember when people died of the flu yet they called it old age. Like what had happened to two relatives of mine. Covid is different I guess. Yet that's another story and besides the point I was making.

does not matter about flu. Go ahead and deduct 20 or 25k from Covid death list per year for every 330 million humans. Covid still kills millions. It is a very weak argument right wing bible thumper talking point.

There is a reputable vid explaining how flu and other resp infections waned worldwide during Covid outbreaks but i am sure you will not believe it.


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Natural SARS-CoV-2 infection induces more durable immunity than vaccination study suggests

ABSTRACT
Optimal immune responses furnish long-lasting (durable) antibodies protective across dynamically mutating viral variants (broad). To assess robustness of mRNA vaccine-induced immunity, we compared antibody durability and breadth after SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination. While vaccination delivered robust initial virus-specific antibodies with some cross-variant coverage, pre-variant SARS-CoV-2 infection-induced antibodies, while modest in magnitude, showed highly stable long-term antibody dynamics. Vaccination after infection induced maximal antibody magnitudes with enhanced longitudinal stability while infection-naïve vaccinee antibodies fell with time to post-infection-alone levels. The composition of antibody neutralizing activity to variant relative to original virus also differed between groups, with infection-induced antibodies demonstrating greater relative breadth. Differential antibody durability trajectories favored COVID-19-recovered subjects with dual memory B cell features of greater early antibody somatic mutation and cross-coronavirus reactivity. By illuminating an infection-mediated antibody breadth advantage and an anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody durability-enhancing function conferred by recalled immunity, these findings may serve as guides for ongoing vaccine strategy improvement.

Michael Conor Mic Drop GIF by In Real Life

big flaw in this thinking is it does not take into account the inherent risk in getting covid multiple times. Vaccine is much much safer. And other studies report 36% of organic covid infections show no antibodies after 3 weeks post symptoms.

are you implying we should throw all our kids in the same room every year with an infected kid so they can all get this yearly immunity boost like back in the day with chicken pox?

 "the antibody levels after 134 days of second vaccination reduced to the levels observed in unvaccinated COVID-19 recovered individuals after 220 days of symptom onset."

and of course they don't count the 30 days from first vaxx which is flawed. Making it 164 days. And yet count from the time the non vaxxed infected had first symptoms. Another 14 or more days. lol. Flawed.

 

 

  • Haha 1

cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Numbers aren't 100 percent higher..it's much lower since the Elderly are almost all Vaxxed and off the table now. We are talking about current risk to the public. Those are Pre Vaxx numbers. Also we understand the complications from certain drug interactions, so current data isn't even close to what you saying. That's why the hysteria bs needs to end. 
 

Coincidently no one died of old age in 2020.
Remember when people died of the flu yet they called it old age. Like what had happened to two relatives of mine. Covid is different I guess. Yet that's another story and besides the point I was making.

no one dies classified as old age anymore. And when they did it far predates Covid.

https://www.aplaceformom.com/caregiver-resources/articles/what-does-it-mean-to-die-of-old-age


cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cba fan said:

i see that. Yes i agree with you and we both know you lose antibodies over time regardless of how you are exposed. But in the wake of 36% of organic covid infections showing no antibodies after 3 weeks of symptoms ending, data seems to confirm vaxx antibodies last much longer as clinical trials show.

Also FYI, I don't call people names on this debate even though I have been called every vile name in the book.

Bad news if you're Male, over 65 or Immunocompromised 

Waning Immune Humoral Response to BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine over 6 Months

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, cba fan said:

so you are saying that the vax works? Great, awesome, that is progress.

It's not progress its a lack of reading comprehension on your part. Never said it didn't work. Quite the opposite, my point is if it does work, there is no reason to act insecure and petty about it to those who chose not to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...