9 hours ago, foster said:

The Bills need Beasley to be at the top of his game.  This is not a tweet I expected to see after a dominant win. 

Maybe he’s not the team player I thought he was and is having a hard time with others (Knox/Sanders) getting the accolades. 

This tweet shows me he’s not 100% focused on the job at hand. 

shows me he is uninformed, biased, and blind to how this vaccine works.  Don't for a second believe that he does not know the answer to the very question he just asked. He knows how it works. He is a social media queen and knows how to google. He said he is/was researching it all.

He also has no clue if the fans booing then ask for autographs. What dumb nut fan would boo him then want his autograph?? He is trying to make a narrative to fit his anti vax postion. 

I would never boo players on team i follow and support. I support his decision to not get vaxxed but do not support his stupidity and ignorance in his reasoning why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

cba fan

6 hours ago, foster said:

The issue is that the fans aren't Booing him. He's mistaking cheers for Bees... for Boos.  It's not a reaction of a professional athlete that's hyper focused on his game.  It worries me that he's going back down this path, almost looking for a twitter scrap over it while the majority of people have accepted his choice and moved on.  

I don't want issues in the locker room this season and this issue with Beasley keeps bubbling back to the surface and it seems like he's the one blowing bubbles.

I heard it on TV, they were cheering BEEZ, what they hell is the matter with this guy??  And please, cut the RWNJ BS, just play football...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."

- Deepak Chopra

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

- Denis Waitley: Motivational speaker and writer

3 minutes ago, Topas said:

Ok. So you are fine with decisions of players that do not concern football as long as you agree with their decisions. That makes a lot of sense … lol 

Fact of the matter is that you are fine with people expressing their opinion as long as it is the same as your opinion …

Uh no, I'm fine with players making their own health decisions but I'm not fine with players bringing their politics into the workplace. Sadly, due to bozos like yourself, this vaccine issue has become political.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Is there a law against breaking into somebodies house at 3am then vaxing the guy while he is sleeping

I need to know

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, foster said:

The Bills need Beasley to be at the top of his game.  This is not a tweet I expected to see after a dominant win. 

Maybe he’s not the team player I thought he was and is having a hard time with others (Knox/Sanders) getting the accolades. 

This tweet shows me he’s not 100% focused on the job at hand. 

Not to mention the fact that this tweet shows that he is being willfully ignorant about why people need to be vaccinated and who it is that 

Is being protected

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I don't get the boo's, he doesn't need to take anything and so far the only hiccup from the virus on this team came from someone that was already vaxed, so people should shut there mouths and let him be

To be honest with you, I don't get why people are booing him either. If they have issues with his stance on vaccines, take it to his social media where he seems to be pretty comfortable talking about it and when it comes to the game, focus on his contributions to the team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

FOR THE 1 MILLIONTH TIME, THE VACCINE PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM REALIZING THEY COULD BE CARRYING IT WHICH MEANS THEY CAN SPREAD IT TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT VACCINATED. WE'RE GETTING FUCKING TIRED OF EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU DIPSHITS.

Why do you care that the unvaccinated are at risk, they know what they are doing, yet do it anyways. Maybe a DARE program is better use of time for the vaccinated folks. Or hold a protest for those who eat red meat. See how stupid that argument is. It's about pride and being right, nothing more. This isn't Prevax 2020 

21 hours ago, foster said:

The issue is that they aren't booing him.  They're cheering for him and he's mistaking BEEEZ for Boo's and worried enough about it to overreact after smoking a team 40-0!

Maybe the real issue is he doesn't like the fact that he's not getting all the targets he used to now that the Bills offense added Sanders and Knox is on fire?

For a guy that seemed to be totally dialed in the past two years, he seemed a bit off this season.  

Really? You don't think he can tell the difference?

4 hours ago, daryls61 said:

He really just needs to shut up and play. He made his stance clear. 

I need to hear his stance one more time.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Why do you care that the unvaccinated are at risk, they know what they are doing, yet do it anyways. Maybe a DARE program is better use of time for the vaccinated folks. Or hold a protest for those who eat red meat. See how stupid that argument is. It's about pride and being right, nothing more. This isn't Prevax 2020 

The only unvaccinated people I really care about anymore people who cannot get it because of medical reasons. I'm just sick of all the false information and it comes from both sides but the anti-vaxxers are the worst because they completely ignore, intentionally, how the vaccines even work

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

FOR THE 1 MILLIONTH TIME, THE VACCINE PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM REALIZING THEY COULD BE CARRYING IT WHICH MEANS THEY CAN SPREAD IT TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT VACCINATED. WE'RE GETTING FUCKING TIRED OF EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU DIPSHITS.

So you're saying they can spread the virus to other people who aren't vaccinated?

If an unvaxxed person gets the virus why should you care? It was their choice not to get vaxxed. 

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The only unvaccinated people I really care about anymore people who cannot get it because of medical reasons. I'm just sick of all the false information and it comes from both sides but the anti-vaxxers are the worst because they completely ignore, intentionally, how the vaccines even work

Like completely ignoring their health concerns. See how that works. For instance someone like myself,  I have a lot of antibodies, why would I put that shit in my body. I have family members who have blood clot issues. For something that is 99+ percent recover rate with most of the population vaccinated I fail to see your point. Shouldn't we open shit up again?  

5 hours ago, Klaista said:

So you're saying they can spread the virus to other people who aren't vaccinated?

If an unvaxxed person gets the virus why should you care? It was their choice not to get vaxxed. 

If they CHOOSE to not get it, I don't care. Ever dead MAGAT Anti-vaxxer is one step closer  to this shit being over

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Like completely ignoring their health concerns. See how that works. For instance someone like myself,  I have a lot of antibodies, why would I put that shit in my body. I have family members who have blood clot issues. For something that is 99+ percent recover rate with most of the population vaccinated I fail to see your point. Shouldn't we open shit up again?  

So you fall under the medical reasons - although I posted an article that shows up to 36% of people who had Covid do not develop Antibodies. First, it's not 99%, although close at 97.5 but that's still a shit load of people.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The guy needs his own radio show on WGR. He can sing and tell stories. Has to be better then Mike Schoop ...

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

So you fall under the medical reasons - although I posted an article that shows up to 36% of people who had Covid do not develop Antibodies. First, it's not 99%, although close at 97.5 but that's still a shit load of people.

So 36% of the people die according to your data. Lol if you don't have antibodies you will die because your body can't fight off the virus. At some point you have to ask yourself are my sources reliable or bs. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

So 36% of the people die according to your data. Lol if you don't have antibodies you will die because your body can't fight off the virus. At some point you have to ask yourself are my sources reliable or bs. 

I don't know where you got that from, I said the article I posted cited that 36% of people who got covid did not develop antibodies. How do you get that means they died?

Btw, I have to go look for it but if I remember correctly The source was the AMA

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't know where you got that from, I said the article I posted cited that 36% of people who got covid did not develop antibodies. How do you get that means they died?

Btw, I have to go look for it but if I remember correctly The source was the AMA

Because I have a brain. You do know you need antibodies to fight off the virus or you will inevitably die. That's how the body works 

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Because I have a brain. You do know you need antibodies to fight off the virus or you will inevitably die. That's how the body works 

Regardless, you're still taking what I said and twisting it around to fit your own narrative. Not having antibodies doesn't mean you're going to die so trying to say that 36% of the people who had covid are going to die is utterly ridiculous.

By the way, the rate of people getting vaccinated has gone up and the numbers have gone down 30% since the last Spike reached its peak. Coincidence? I think not

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Regardless, you're still taking what I said and twisting it around to fit your own narrative. Not having antibodies doesn't mean you're going to die so trying to say that 36% of the people who had covid are going to die is utterly ridiculous.

By the way, the rate of people getting vaccinated has gone up and the numbers have gone down 30% since the last Spike reached its peak. Coincidence? I think not

Yes is it does! 100 percent, how do you recover with out antibodies? Lol Which also raises the question...How would a vaccine give you antibodies if your body doesn't produce it. My narrative? Lol I'm trying to be nice here but you are saying some foolish things. 

13 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Yes is it does! 100 percent, how do you recover with out antibodies? Lol Which also raises the question...How would a vaccine give you antibodies if your body doesn't produce it. My narrative? Lol I'm trying to be nice here but you are saying some foolish things. 

Are you insane? Go read the article. People recovered but did not develop antibodies and because they didn't develop any bodies from the virus doesn't mean they can't, they just didn't.

Seek help. soflabillsfan