The Bills need Beasley to be at the top of his game.  This is not a tweet I expected to see after a dominant win. 

Maybe he’s not the team player I thought he was and is having a hard time with others (Knox/Sanders) getting the accolades. 

This tweet shows me he’s not 100% focused on the job at hand. 

• Haha 1

And to think all of this over something as stupid as getting vaxed. What a fucking moron he is. 

Just play well Beas and the fans will love you. Even if you are an ignorant fool. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

He's obv not going to get it so I don't really see how booing him is going to help at all. 

• Like 1

I don't get the boo's, he doesn't need to take anything and so far the only hiccup from the virus on this team came from someone that was already vaxed, so people should shut there mouths and let him be

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foster said:

The Bills need Beasley to be at the top of his game.  This is not a tweet I expected to see after a dominant win. 

Maybe he’s not the team player I thought he was and is having a hard time with others (Knox/Sanders) getting the accolades. 

This tweet shows me he’s not 100% focused on the job at hand. 

Direct the boos toward Dr. Fauci's gain-of-function research and the sad, seditious TDS cabal of federal government employees that hid the research from the previous administration.

BTW, leave politics out of the football section. 

Do not politicize the above; it constitutes a factual description of the sick culture that lurks in our government.   

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Let's go Brandon!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Honestly any fans booing him in the stadium over his vaccine stance is a total homo and Cole should consider them as such. If I were Cole I'd just say, "Hey, you got the shot. Good for you. Hope you're alive for the Bills Super Bowl this February!"

The issue is that they aren't booing him.  They're cheering for him and he's mistaking BEEEZ for Boo's and worried enough about it to overreact after smoking a team 40-0!

Maybe the real issue is he doesn't like the fact that he's not getting all the targets he used to now that the Bills offense added Sanders and Knox is on fire?

For a guy that seemed to be totally dialed in the past two years, he seemed a bit off this season.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Topas said:

Rofl. You are cheering bills players no matter their decisions? So you would cheer for Kapernick if he would have been signed by the Bills? Lol … hypocrit 

I wouldn’t boo him, but I don’t like him. No team will ever sign him, too many fans love their country.

hes a great player, but as is often the case hes not really too bright

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Beasley is 100 percent right!

If the vaccine works you should be protected, so why worry about what anyone else does?

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Topas said:

Rofl. You are cheering bills players no matter their decisions? So you would cheer for Kapernick if he would have been signed by the Bills? Lol … hypocrit 

I'm talking about the vaccine choice NOT being an unamerican communist asshole.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, foster said:

The issue is that they aren't booing him.  They're cheering for him and he's mistaking BEEEZ for Boo's and worried enough about it to overreact after smoking a team 40-0!

Maybe the real issue is he doesn't like the fact that he's not getting all the targets he used to now that the Bills offense added Sanders and Knox is on fire?

For a guy that seemed to be totally dialed in the past two years, he seemed a bit off this season.  

I'm not 100% sold on that yet. Right now they've been locking up Diggs leaving Sanders wide open but as soon as they start to worry about him more Beasley will get his opportunities. Also, when teams take away the long ball and concede the short stuff him and Know will definitely feast on that adjustment. Give it a couple of games.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm not 100% sold on that yet. Right now they've been locking up Diggs leaving Sanders wide open but as soon as they start to worry about him more Beasley will get his opportunities. Also, when teams take away the long ball and concede the short stuff him and Know will definitely feast on that adjustment. Give it a couple of games.

I'm 100% onboard with the importance of him being on the field and contributing.  It's a long season and the Bills are fortunate that they have this many worries for other team's D's. 

My worry is that he has his head on straight for when they need him to be the guy for that game he shows up and kicks ass.  His post game Twitter rant smells of someone that's a bit disgruntled by not being as important the past two weeks as others.  Hopefully it's not the case.

• Like 1

The Texans best player Zach Cunningham missed yesterday’s game because he wasn’t vaccinated.

Imagine the boos Beasley would hear if he has to miss an important game because he comes in contact with someone who tests positive.

It's all a psyop to begin with. He just says what he's told.

Or, if he's actually independent,, the powers that be are simply using him for us vs them media.

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

And to think all of this over something as stupid as getting vaxed. What a fucking moron he is. 

Just play well Beas and the fans will love you. Even if you are an ignorant fool. 

Why would he get a poison shot he doesn't need?

• Like 1