Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Chiefs Week Has Begun

No one cares what hack Nick Wright says. We all know he hates Josh Allen with an unbridled, illogical passion while he gargles Jackson and Pat Mahomes' balls in his mouth.

048554fa25376acb.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Unless McD completely changes his conservative approaches to defending the Chiefs we don't have a shot in this game. Best we can hope for is not to be humiliated. Agreed with whoever said Allen will come out trying to prove haters wrong and will undoubtedly be overhyped and go into hero ball mode and end up costing us. I would love nothing more than to beat those dudes. But they got their mojo back dropping 40+ and will be at home on a nationally televised game. We don't stand a chance. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I'm calling this with science - good science.

1)  The Jacksonville Jaguars knocked Buffalo out of the Playoffs in the 2017 - 2018 season.  What happened to them in the 2018 - 2019 season?

2)  The Houston Texans knocked Buffalo out of the Playoffs in the 2019 - 2020 season.  What happened to them in the 2020 - 2021 season? 

3)  The Kansas City Chiefs knocked Buffalo out of the Playoffs in the 2020 - 2021 season.  God, too, will punish them.  I expect the smiting to start at Arrowhead (RACIST NAME) Stadium 10 Oct 2021.  

• Thanks 1

They just better win.  I’m going to be overseas and I’ve already found a spot where I can watch the game (2am local time kickoff)!

Let us not forget…..Lamar Jackson, Derrick Carr, and second year pup Justin Herbert lit these assholes up….even Jalen Hurts looked decent….and if Josh Allen…in his third attempt at them…looks like Jets era Sam Darnold…then what the fuck? Seriously…what the fuck? If this happens for a 3rd straight time Josh Allen will be the Marvin Lewis of quarterbacks. 

• Trump 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

No defense is going to stop the Chiefs. We are not fortunate enough have Mahomes throw multiple flukey interceptions in multiple games.

We have to wait and see

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Let us not forget…..Lamar Jackson, Derrick Carr, and second year pup Justin Herbert lit these assholes up….even Jalen Hurts looked decent….and if Josh Allen…in his third attempt at them…looks like Jets era Sam Darnold…then what the fuck? Seriously…what the fuck? If this happens for a 3rd straight time Josh Allen will be the Marvin Lewis of quarterbacks. 

It's going to take more than Josh Allen to win this game. Just like it would take more than Patrick Mahomes to beat the Bill's.

They better be running on all cylinders, on both sides of the ball.

• Thanks 1

More fun fact…everyone plays the Chiefs close…except the Bills. Their biggest margins of victory? Both times against the Bills. Think of all the shit teams that played the Chiefs better than the Bills. Again….what the FUCK?

• Trump 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

More fun fact…everyone plays the Chiefs close…except the Bills. Their biggest margins of victory? Both times against the Bills. Think of all the shit teams that played the Chiefs better than the Bills. Again….what the FUCK?

Just hoping Bills don't get a small lead and then McD tries to milk it home.

9 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Just hoping Bills don't get a small lead and then McD tries to milk it home.

I’d be stunned if the Bills even take a lead honestly…

• Disagree 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:13 PM, seandelevan said:

Full pussy and range coward @seandelevan chimes again with something new. He is afraid. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47u3vkc5h2dbzaynbqk9

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dknsg2qekt5xyk7rk3

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hvx5ofvcun4t0a4i6s

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Don't Give up that stupid embarassing Shovel pass

image.png.20b6e67323b640ddaec97146b02bae0e.png

image.png.e10e525029333a0adba25ff0772ce8ab.png

image.png.072ef68d118accb6629273491915a9b6.png

jbbq-logo.png

Here I though Andy had the takeout menu for Jack Stack Barbecue all this time.  

Prisco's NFL Week 5 picks: Saints get upset again, Bills stun Chiefs in K.C., Giants keep it close vs. Cowboys

A couple of funny lines from Pete Prisco.  

The entire population of Buffalo might simultaneously smash themselves through a folding table if the Bills pull off the upset on Sunday night so my advice to any story [sic] selling folding tables is to make sure you have as many in stock as possible heading into the weekend.

The pick: Bills 37-34 over Chiefs

That's like taking your spouse out to dinner and then asking the waitress out on a date when she drops off the check. Ben is ON THE SIDELINE WITH YOU MIKE, he's watching you give Aaron GOOGLY EYES.

Prisco's NFL Week 5 picks: Saints get upset again, Bills stun Chiefs in K.C., Giants keep it close vs. Cowboys - CBSSports.com

• Like 1

12 hours ago, George said:

Don't Give up that stupid embarassing Shovel pass

image.png.20b6e67323b640ddaec97146b02bae0e.png

image.png.e10e525029333a0adba25ff0772ce8ab.png

image.png.072ef68d118accb6629273491915a9b6.png

That's how Mahomie has such a high completion percentage.  Maybe?  No?  

On 10/6/2021 at 6:27 PM, seandelevan said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

• Haha 1

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

LKzdmw00upCGfxowty5CfDb-Y3sbAO2of1yVctLf

On 10/4/2021 at 11:01 AM, Victor7 said:

Unless McD completely changes his conservative approaches to defending the Chiefs we don't have a shot in this game. Best we can hope for is not to be humiliated. Agreed with whoever said Allen will come out trying to prove haters wrong and will undoubtedly be overhyped and go into hero ball mode and end up costing us. I would love nothing more than to beat those dudes. But they got their mojo back dropping 40+ and will be at home on a nationally televised game. We don't stand a chance. 

Yea, this didn't happen....

• Like 1

It is the way.

On 10/3/2021 at 6:29 PM, seandelevan said:

For the love of god……At least make this competitive/entertaining!!!

Before each Chief game last year we all heard the same shit:

cHieFs aRe beaTabLe

cHeifS dEfenSe nOt ThaT gOoD

And then I watched the Chiefs dismantle and humiliate the Bills both times. All of a sudden that shitty chief D looked like the god damn steel curtain. And I’m expecting it to happen again. I will not be fooled three times thinking the Bills will win this game, especially in Arrowhead and in Primetime. Nope. Nada. 

GOLD!  What a post!

• Haha 1

It is the way.

On 10/4/2021 at 6:25 AM, seandelevan said:

No defense is going to stop the Chiefs. We are not fortunate enough have Mahomes throw multiple flukey interceptions in multiple games.

Except the Bills defense.

• Haha 1

It is the way.