Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Chiefs Week Has Begun

LMFAO...really dude?? really...you have to pick out the biggest fucking Chiefs homer and the BIGGEST BILLS HATER that ever walked the earth in NICK WRIGHT for your narrative that the bills will get their asses kickedd????? 

• Thanks 2

The only way to shut this fucknut's mouth is to win the the damn game. So we just have to take this kind of media abuse for 7 more days. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And shots have already been fired! 

Why do you go out of your way to look for this fucktard? He's a joke!

• Like 1

For the love of god……At least make this competitive/entertaining!!!

Before each Chief game last year we all heard the same shit:

cHieFs aRe beaTabLe

cHeifS dEfenSe nOt ThaT gOoD

And then I watched the Chiefs dismantle and humiliate the Bills both times. All of a sudden that shitty chief D looked like the god damn steel curtain. And I’m expecting it to happen again. I will not be fooled three times thinking the Bills will win this game, especially in Arrowhead and in Primetime. Nope. Nada. 

• Thanks 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Oh here’s this nugget….

if and I mean IF the Bills win this game….Bills are in the drivers seat for #1 seed in god damn AFC. Chiefs need this game like something fierce. They are going to pull out all the stops. Watch them play like their season is on the line. And if I see the Bills playing for field goals…then they’ll never be Super Bowl contenders. 

Right now, even more important, I want to see the injury list going into this week

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

To be the champs, you have to beat the champs. This is not a week for cowards so I am sure resident range cowards and pussies @seandelevan and @JT will be predicting a massive loss all week. Its how cowards live, always in fear.

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

To be the champs, you have to beat the champs. This is not a week for cowards so I am sure resident range cowards and pussies @seandelevan and @JT will be predicting a massive loss all week. Its how cowards live, always in fear.

Yes because all of us play for the Bills. 🤣 get a grip man.

Not sure what that means but I do know you are afraid. You live in fear. It defines you and rules your life. What a shitty way to live. 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

I've watched KC quite a bit, they aren't  the same team that went to two Superbowls, if Philly goes for TD's instead of settling for FG's they might be 1-3 right now, and lucky to win that 1. So long as the games not too big for the Bills, the Bills should win this game. 

57 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

For the love of god……At least make this competitive/entertaining!!!

Before each Chief game last year we all heard the same shit:

cHieFs aRe beaTabLe

cHeifS dEfenSe nOt ThaT gOoD

And then I watched the Chiefs dismantle and humiliate the Bills both times. All of a sudden that shitty chief D looked like the god damn steel curtain. And I’m expecting it to happen again. I will not be fooled three times thinking the Bills will win this game, especially in Arrowhead and in Primetime. Nope. Nada. 

The Bill's are a better team than they were last year. But in order to win, they need to be able to run the ball, and they need to be able to pressure Mahomes.

Bills D will take out Mahomes (just like they did Tua)....calling it now!

10 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

I've watched KC quite a bit, they aren't  the same team that went to two Superbowls, if Philly goes for TD's instead of settling for FG's they might be 1-3 right now, and lucky to win that 1. So long as the games not too big for the Bills, the Bills should win this game. 

Yup. Eagles drove up and down the field on them all day…but then began imitating the bills once they got into the red zone and fuck up. The chiefs really struggled with RPO. Dudes were wiiiiiide the fuck open along the sidelines. And this is with Jalen Hurts. If the Bills offense looks lost or bewildered….I’ll be shocked and not shocked at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Yup. Eagles drove up and down the field on them all day…but then began imitating the bills once they got into the red zone and fuck up. The chiefs really struggled with RPO. Dudes were wiiiiiide the fuck open along the sidelines. And this is with Jalen Hurts. If the Bills offense looks lost or bewildered….I’ll be shocked and not shocked at the same time.

I always joke about it being rainy or windy but it really was rainy today...bad rain...knocked out the technology of the game at one point.....BIG difference....but yes we did put a 40 burger on a shit team......oh well maybe we wont do so good next time

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Not sure what that means but I do know you are afraid. You live in fear. It defines you and rules your life. What a shitty way to live. 

It means that just because I, or anyone, think their team might struggle or even lose….doesn’t mean we are “cowards”. I know I can be over dramatic at times but you are acting like we are suiting up going on the field for the Bills. I hope the Bills win next week…I just don’t think they will. So sue me.

That is actually a normal statement but you keep saying they will get throttled and don't have a chance.  You go into the game already thinking they will lose which is insane to me. It's a losers mentality. Of course they could lose. They wont be favorited but they definitely have a team that could beat the chiefs. 

Bills lost to the Steelers who look terrible and I have no idea how they lost but this is the NFL and games are generally close. The fact that the Bills have throttled the Fins, Skins and Texans is actually amazing. The 90's Bills would go into Arrowhead and get beat and they were superbowl teams. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

Had another thought about KC....this is just how the story might go......KC loses 2 in a row....struggles today for a good part of the game against a really shitty team....our week they do KC things and all of a sudden their D becomes unstoppable and Mahomes does what he does and they go on a run for the rest of the season....that is what KC is and they are the team to do just this.....No shame if we lose...we are still a top 5 NFL team.....

49 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

The Bill's are a better team than they were last year. But in order to win, they need to be able to run the ball, and they need to be able to pressure Mahomes.

It starts and ends with Allen. 

If he’s gonna look shell shocked…like last time…Bills getting rolled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My only concern is if Josh takes this game too much since it's a prime time game. He wants to prove to the NFL world that he has arrived. This is when he'll fuck up and make dumb decisions, will fumble and get intercepted. I hope he plays well but more likely he'll play like dog shit.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

It starts and ends with Allen. 

If he’s gonna look shell shocked…like last time…Bills getting rolled.

They aren't getting rolled if the defense does it's job.

34 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

They aren't getting rolled if the defense does it's job.

No defense is going to stop the Chiefs. We are not fortunate enough have Mahomes throw multiple flukey interceptions in multiple games.