Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John10

Black Triangular Craft

Recommended Posts

i believe there are good Aliens and evil Aliens. i believe the Black Triangular Craft seen in the skies is using anti-gravity technology given to the American Government by Aliens. I do not know if it was the good Aliens or the evil Aliens that gave the government the anti-gravity technology. That is my conspiracy theory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half of congress is a race of reptilian shape shifting pedophiles trying to destroy democracy. Look no further than Matt Gaetz, Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Mitchell McConnell, and Gym Jordan.

  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was a thread about interesting crafting topics, like making a black triangle out of popsicle sticks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John10 said:

i believe there are good Aliens and evil Aliens. i believe the Black Triangular Craft seen in the skies is using anti-gravity technology given to the American Government by Aliens. I do not know if it was the good Aliens or the evil Aliens that gave the government the anti-gravity technology. That is my conspiracy theory. 

I and my cousin and his wife and some of our friends saw one in Ithaca, well outside of Ithaca in 2001. It's very odd when something that you're not sure you believe in is all of a sudden right in front of your very eyes


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Half of congress is a race of reptilian shape shifting pedophiles trying to destroy democracy. Look no further than Matt Gaetz, Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Mitchell McConnell, and Gym Jordan.

Fuck off, socialist dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I and my cousin and his wife and some of our friends saw one in Ithaca, well outside of Ithaca in 2001. It's very odd when something that you're not sure you believe in is all of a sudden right in front of your very eyes

I saw one as well in the Hudson valley probably about 7 years ago. Triangle with a light in each corner and one in the middle. It hovered slowly several hundreds of feet up and flew off into the night. Now, I was probably 10 beers in, which was nothing at the time, but I know what I saw. That was the first and only time I saw something like that. UFO? I guess. Aliens? Probably not. Government technology? Probably.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HipKat said:

I and my cousin and his wife and some of our friends saw one in Ithaca, well outside of Ithaca in 2001. It's very odd when something that you're not sure you believe in is all of a sudden right in front of your very eyes

Believe it or not, I have never personally seen a UFO but I believe in them. Maybe the good Aliens gave the government that technology but the government is using it for evil purposes. The Aliens say it's the Government that is doing the cattle mutilations - i think with the black triangular crafts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I saw one as well in the Hudson valley probably about 7 years ago. Triangle with a light in each corner and one in the middle. It hovered slowly several hundreds of feet up and flew off into the night. Now, I was probably 10 beers in, which was nothing at the time, but I know what I saw. That was the first and only time I saw something like that. UFO? I guess. Aliens? Probably not. Government technology? Probably.

i think you saw a black triangular craft that was using Alien technology - anti-gravity - and was supposed to be used for good but the government is using it for evil purposes, like cattle mutilations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though the Aliens gave Anti-Gravity Technology to the Government, the Aliens themselves do not use Anti-Gravity to power their spaceships. According to a Council of Aliens or the Alien Council, which are the good Aliens, the Aliens use their mind to power and control their spaceships, motherships, and craft. That is what i believe. 

I have never had a paranormal experience or seen a UFO or a Ghost, ect., but I believe in the paranormal and UFOs and Ghosts and all of that. 

  • Haha 1
  • Trump 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i meant to say i believe in all things paranormal and unexplained and metaphysical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John10 said:

i meant to say i believe in all things paranormal and unexplained and metaphysical. 

ALL things???


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John10 I think you should read some books by the Amazing James Randi to get a different perspective.

Paranormal-day.jpg


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HipKat said:

ALL things???

Yes. All things paranormal. I believe it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

@John10 I think you should read some books by the Amazing James Randi to get a different perspective.

Paranormal-day.jpg

I know about James Randi and have heard him speak on TV. There's just alot of people that claim they have had these paranormal experiences and it's too many to ignore for me. i'm on the side of the believers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2021 at 2:40 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Half of congress is a race of reptilian shape shifting pedophiles trying to destroy democracy. Look no further than Matt Gaetz, Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Mitchell McConnell, and Gym Jordan.

Link? I haven’t seen anything about DeSantis being a pedo that’s some pretty strong accusations and you must have some kind of evidence. As far I know we were one of the 1st states to open back up to move around freely and allow people to get back to work so we didn’t fall deeper into debt. Yeah he’s a real asshole.

  • Like 1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...