Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[AZ AUDIT] GOP rep. calls for 2020 election redo after audit disproves conspiracy theories

If you thought Cori Bush saying she deserves $200,000 worth of personal security while defunding the police was bad, this guy is now calling for a new election between Trump and Biden this year.

Its almost like theres no such thing as a constitution, you know?  Or a legal process? And why we would expect a member of congress to be aware of such things?

Lets just have another election, because it feels good in our tummy. And if that fails, there's always Myanmar setting the example for us.

I don't know about you guys but these are the things I look for in a leader.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

These sheep will stop at nothing to spread the disinformation that the audit found no fraud, when it actually proved massive fraud and that AZ should be decertified.

This is the low these people have resorted to...flat out denying something that has been proven...simply because they don't wanna accept it.

Pathetic and disgraceful 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

These sheep will stop at nothing to spread the disinformation that the audit found no fraud, when it actually proved massive fraud and that AZ should be decertified.

This is the low these people have resorted to...flat out denying something that has been proven...simply because they don't wanna accept it.

Pathetic and disgraceful 

It's HipTurd - The Range's GASLIT Pravda News Source!

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Pathetic and disgraceful 

lol so comical.  

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,” Trump said.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

• Gay 1

15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol so comical.  

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,” Trump said.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

I guess you didn't learn when the media said Trump was a Russian stooge for 4 years while the recent Durham indictment confirmed what we said during that time that it was all made up. That's like you guys though, instead of admitting fault you triple down on stupid. Congrats on being a good little sheep buddy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I guess you didn't learn when the media said Trump was a Russian stooge for 4 years while the recent Durham indictment confirmed what we said during that time that it was all made up. That's like you guys though, instead of admitting fault you triple down on stupid. Congrats on being a good little sheep buddy!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*lol*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The recent Durham indictment????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Gay 1

@PhillysGayest

Hey retard, this is why I questioned Frawk putting Bowman ahead of you as the biggest dipshit on the message board. I just can't even begin to comprehend how stupid you are. The Arizona audit, the one that you more than anybody else tried to shove down our throats as being the final proof that the election

was stolen came back and said that not only was the election not stolen but Joe Biden got more votes than they originally thought he did.

Let me reiterate that because it might have to be said 16 times before it gets through your fat fucking head, the audit that you championed above everybody else not only prove that you are fucking wrong but you were more wrong than we even thought you were and now you're going to tell us that the audit said the election should be decided because Trump actually won?

That's not what they said you fucking retard! I seriously need to know just what the fuck is your malfunction? I mean really, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did you get punched in the head by high School bullies way too many times? Did your daddy back in you across the head too many times? Cuz you obviously have a severe case of fucking brain damage.

No shit Sherlock except you are the one that is guilty of this. You are literally talking about yourself. I mean God damn, what the actual fuck?

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest

Hey retard, this is why I questioned Frawk putting Bowman ahead of you as the biggest dipshit on the message board. I just can't even begin to comprehend how stupid you are. The Arizona audit, the one that you more than anybody else tried to shove down our throats as being the final proof that the election

was stolen came back and said that not only was the election not stolen but Joe Biden got more votes than they originally thought he did.

Let me reiterate that because it might have to be said 16 times before it gets through your fat fucking head, the audit that you championed above everybody else not only prove that you are fucking wrong but you were more wrong than we even thought you were and now you're going to tell us that the audit said the election should be decided because Trump actually won?

That's not what they said you fucking retard! I seriously need to know just what the fuck is your malfunction? I mean really, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did you get punched in the head by high School bullies way too many times? Did your daddy back in you across the head too many times? Cuz you obviously have a severe case of fucking brain damage.

No shit Sherlock except you are the one that is guilty of this. You are literally talking about yourself. I mean God damn, what the actual fuck?

Clueless sheep, you are.

Carry on with your insanity...makes no difference to me 

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest

Spoken like a true unbiased, fair, levelheaded mod to be.  LOL.  Asshole.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Clueless sheep, you are.

Carry on with your insanity...makes no difference to me 

reality has no place in your world, everyone knows that.

FAYfbuYUcAUHN_o.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

reality has no place in your world, everyone knows that.

FAYfbuYUcAUHN_o.jpg

Do you even know what your posting? LOL 

Keep an eye on the AZ attorney General and actions that are being taken.

Retard 

• Haha 1