Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

The FBI Admits to Having Informants at January 6th Protest

Only informants? More like agent provocateurs. We've seen this play before. So basically we have FBI agents in the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, the dopes in the alleged Whitmer kidnapping, and who knows how many other alleged alt-right groups who, by the way, are universal targets for @f8ta1ity54. Yet we haven't heard a peep about any agents in BLM or ANTIFA. Why is that? At what point do you realize that the intelligence agencies are just creating boogeyman to scare people into letting them continue on with the power they have? I'm half-expecting Colin Powell to get in front of Congress attesting to the notion that Trump supporters secretly have WMDs in their barns.

The FBI Admits to Having Informants at January 6th Protest

Over the weekend, a judge forced federal prosecutors to release surveillance footage of the happenings on January 6th, and despite claiming the video would endanger national security, what was shown was far from an “insurrection.” Instead, unidentified men in black systematically entered and opened the doors for perplexed protesters to walk through, at which point they mingled and took pictures. The video did not show a violent rush as part of an organized attempt to overthrow the government.

It was another blow to the predominant narrative that January 6th was “worse than 9/11” and the “worst attack” on our country since the Civil War. It also illustrated how far the federal government has been willing to go to push false perceptions. Why hide that footage in the first place? And why do we not know who the men in black are, but we know who every other random grandma is who took a selfie at the Capitol that day?

For a long time, onlookers have suspected that the reason is that the FBI had agents and informants at the January 6th protest. Now, that’s been confirmed, at least in one case.

• Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Huh-huh-huh, just another straw man.  :niterider:

20111018-204921-pic-653194553_c73-0-1927

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

Why would anybody think it's surprising that the FBI would have informants had an event that was well talked about amongst right wingers on the internet?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Why would anybody think it's surprising that the FBI would have informants had an event that was well talked about amongst right wingers on the internet?

No admission means the FBI has informants. 

Admission  to placing informants means the FBI has placed agitators. 

Dirty cop Comey has destroyed the FBI's credibility.  The irony of this is that your average FBI agent is honest, hard working and votes for people like the Aquarian.

• Gay 1

34 minutes ago, FanBack said:

No admission means the FBI has informants. 

Admission  to placing informants means the FBI has placed agitators. 

Dirty cop Comey has destroyed the FBI's credibility.  The irony of this is that your average FBI agent is honest, hard working and votes for people like the Aquarian.

Exactly, they're not playing the role of informants just passing on intel. These people are actively setting up their own illegal acts, getting the members to go along with it, and then having them arrested. These great victories touted in the press are just entrapment schemes used to fuel a narrative.

• Finger 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Exactly, they're not playing the role of informants just passing on intel. These people are actively setting up their own illegal acts, getting the members to go along with it, and then having them arrested. These great victories touted in the press are just entrapment schemes used to fuel a narrative.

And they can't call it a sting; there is no probable cause. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

exactly.  This thread could be renamed FBI admits water is wet

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Although I partial to

FBI Admits MAGATs are Dumber Than a Bag of Hammers

Right... I'm sure you barely made it through high school. Reading comprehension sure isn't your forte and neither is penning a compelling logical argument. Get back to us when you can expand your vocabulary without a thesaurus Einstein.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Right... I'm sure you barely made it through high school. Reading comprehension sure isn't your forte and neither is penning a compelling logical argument. Get back to us when you can expand your vocabulary without a thesaurus Einstein.

The next fuck I give about what you think will be the first.  You are the worst of the worst up in this shithole.  

• Gay 2

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

The next fuck I give about what you think will be the first.  You are the worst of the worst up in this shithole.  

Thanks... love you too man!

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Compared to Philly?? Come on

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 9/29/2021 at 8:26 AM, HipKat said:

Exactly. What an idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

19 hours ago, HipKat said:

Compared to Philly?? Come on

yes, because he spreads far more disinfo that Philly.  Look at the number of retarded threads he starts all premised on some whack job far right conspiracy web site.  

• Trump 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

yes, because he spreads far more disinfo that Philly.  Look at the number of retarded threads he starts all premised on some whack job far right conspiracy web site.  

I can't, he was one of the first idiots I put on ignore

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cowardly douche.....

He's better off since he loses every debate and his fragile ego needs that virtual safe space. Frawk is more retarded though, whenever he gets his ass kicked in a debate he just spams the page with "hahahahahahah" since he has no rebuttals.

Parler @NYexile

59 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

He's better off since he loses every debate and his fragile ego needs that virtual safe space. Frawk is more retarded though, whenever he gets his ass kicked in a debate he just spams the page with "hahahahahahah" since he has no rebuttals.

The hahahahaha thing is quite weak, yet juvenile.....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The hahahahaha thing is quite weak, yet juvenile.....

You can throw any cliche out there and it fits with these fucktwats, like…………

”The elevator doesn’t reach the top floor”

”Not the sharpest knife in the drawer”

I can go on forever. You get my drift.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1