Sign in to follow this  
George

The Jets are putting their fans through hell again

image.png.286efffa3bc52836ee9d0378a680ee03.png

The flight back from Denver was delayed nearly three hours, and Michael Rastiello looked more annoyed than most. He was the only passenger wearing a Jets jersey, Joe Namath’s iconic No. 12. He has been a fan for some 55 years, and after watching the Jets get ripped by the Broncos, he sure sounded like he had seen enough.

“All we hear is, ‘Give them time, give them time,’ ” Rastiello said, “and then after three years, ‘We’re going to rebuild again.’ We’re tired of it. You’re not even competitive. No Jets fan ever wants to hear the word ‘rebuild’ again. It’s a constant rebuild.”

This was a day to feel the pain of Jets fans who are staring down the barrel of yet another dreadful season. This was a day to talk to a 63-year-old man who, as a boy, watched Namath deliver on his guaranteed upset of the Colts in Super Bowl III, and wrote so many book reports on Namath’s Jets that his teacher asked him to stop.

Rastiello and his wife, Rose, had taken their 30-year-old son, a Broncos fan, to the game as a birthday gift, and at least their boy had a blast. A longtime New Jersey football coach, Rastiello came away from the experience with a list of grievances about the Jets’ lack of marquee talent, their lack of a Denver-like home-field advantage, their receivers’ failure to get separation, their play-calling, Woody Johnson’s ownership, you name it.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/once-again-the-jets-are-putting-their-fans-through-hell/

53 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Good

fuck them

Could not have said it better...fuck them...fuck all of them

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

7939da2bf889599-822x617.jpg

6c0c63dd852f1a529b53d09773059803.jpg

Sad-Jets-Fan.jpg?resize=560,375

GettyImages-459799832.jpg?w=980&q=75

Capture7.jpg

3XRY.gif

giphy.gif

kIGdQRP.jpg

• Haha 1

I thought the past Bills teams were terrible. the Adam Gase hiring was the most fun to laugh at with the crazy eyes

• Thanks 1

Not for nothing but they made a HUGE mistake hiring Gase and then they gave up on Darnold way too quick. I don't think in the end that Darnold will become an elite QB but he is at least a good, serviceable guy and arguably they downgraded the position with the Wilson selection as it looks like he'd turn into an interception machine in the pros. Not to mention very bad FA signings like Le'veon Bell who turned out to be a dud that's on his 4th team already. Their drafts just have not been good and this is a team drafting in the top 10 for quite some time.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, George said:

image.png.286efffa3bc52836ee9d0378a680ee03.png

The flight back from Denver was delayed nearly three hours, and Michael Rastiello looked more annoyed than most. He was the only passenger wearing a Jets jersey, Joe Namath’s iconic No. 12. He has been a fan for some 55 years, and after watching the Jets get ripped by the Broncos, he sure sounded like he had seen enough.

“All we hear is, ‘Give them time, give them time,’ ” Rastiello said, “and then after three years, ‘We’re going to rebuild again.’ We’re tired of it. You’re not even competitive. No Jets fan ever wants to hear the word ‘rebuild’ again. It’s a constant rebuild.”

This was a day to feel the pain of Jets fans who are staring down the barrel of yet another dreadful season. This was a day to talk to a 63-year-old man who, as a boy, watched Namath deliver on his guaranteed upset of the Colts in Super Bowl III, and wrote so many book reports on Namath’s Jets that his teacher asked him to stop.

Rastiello and his wife, Rose, had taken their 30-year-old son, a Broncos fan, to the game as a birthday gift, and at least their boy had a blast. A longtime New Jersey football coach, Rastiello came away from the experience with a list of grievances about the Jets’ lack of marquee talent, their lack of a Denver-like home-field advantage, their receivers’ failure to get separation, their play-calling, Woody Johnson’s ownership, you name it.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/once-again-the-jets-are-putting-their-fans-through-hell/

Ahhh yes, the Jet fan.

Thank God they were smart enough to not break the bank with Darnold. Now they can rebuild ... again

lol lol lol lol 

And Bills fans all over the world rejoice in their misery. A well deserved misery. Everything about them is bad. E V E R Y T H I N G

As for the poster we had here I believe his name was nyjunc. Decent guy, good poster. Haven't seen him post in years. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Whatever happened to that Jets poster we had here for awhile?

hiding

JETS biggest mistake was giving up on a Sam Darnold.  They could of drafted the stud TE Pitts, or traded back a few picks and gotten another 1st round pick next year.  Darnold will probably never be a Franchise QB like Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady or Allen...but he could be a top 20 consistent QB like Alex Smith who they could of built a great team around.  Then again Chicago bailed on Mitch as well.  Hopefully the Bills will extend Mitch and then can trade him for a 1st round pick in 2023.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, George said:

hiding

He wouldn’t hide, he would just come with an excuse for why the Jets suck, and how the Bills still suck more than the Jets.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

lol lol lol lol 

And Bills fans all over the world rejoice in their misery. A well deserved misery. Everything about them is bad. E V E R Y T H I N G

As for the poster we had here I believe his name was nyjunc. Decent guy, good poster. Haven't seen him post in years. 

LOL at the Jets. Even though they did win a Super Bowl, they may have taken over the crown of miserable fans for the shittiest team alltime.

nyjunc was a good poster, i'd add FinNasty for the phins, and BostonTim for the Pats as the best rival team posters.

• Thanks 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

8 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

He wouldn’t hide, he would just come with an excuse for why the Jets suck, and how the Bills still suck more than the Jets.

I am REAL sorry I missed that ...lol

the jets have been the worst run nfl franchise for thirty years

they are where young qbs go to die, over and over and over again

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

The Jets have scored a total of 20 points in 3 games, 6.66 points per game average

The Jets are 0-3

Sam Darnold & the Carolina Panthers are 3-0

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live