Sign in to follow this  
John10

off topic - Small planes and helicopters fall out of the sky

I have a belief or theory that the Devil is causing small planes and helicopters to fall out of the sky by shutting down the engine or causing the pilot to lose control of the plane or helicopter. This does not happen to big passenger planes because the Devil is prohibited from taking many souls at the same time. 

1 hour ago, John10 said:

I have a belief or theory that the Devil is causing small planes and helicopters to fall out of the sky by shutting down the engine or causing the pilot to lose control of the plane or helicopter. This does not happen to big passenger planes because the Devil is prohibited from taking many souls at the same time. 

Link?

Where do you get this crap? Just because the Devil causes a number of deaths doesn’t mean he would get the soles of the people who died.

11 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Link?

Where do you get this crap? Just because the Devil causes a number of deaths doesn’t mean he would get the soles of the people who died.

I do not have a link for this. This is my own belief or theory. 

11 hours ago, John10 said:

I do not have a link for this. This is my own belief or theory. 

You have a theory that helicopters and small planes are falling out of the sky? I haven’t seen any recent stories on anything like this, and usually they can figure out what went wrong.

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

You have a theory that helicopters and small planes are falling out of the sky? I haven’t seen any recent stories on anything like this, and usually they can figure out what went wrong.

Yes. I have. i have seen on the news stories of small planes and helicopters here and there that have crashed and they said they do not know the cause of the crash. 

1 hour ago, John10 said:

Yes. I have. i have seen on the news stories of small planes and helicopters here and there that have crashed and they said they do not know the cause of the crash. 

I think the term for that is equipment failure

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It’s the MUTO’s with their ability to take away EMP.

They must exist like Big Foot.

😂😂😂😂