Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Joe Rogan Freedom video

I Love Rogan podcasts but he's stuck in politics and anti-vax mode. Every interview is the same thing over and over.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Awesome clip. I saw that jackass Howard Stern has been attacking him lately maybe now because he realizes that more people listen to Rogan's FREE podcast than listen to his lame Sirius/XM show that is only included on the premium plan. Stern, who USED to be a "shock jock," is now an ass kissing establishment turd who is old, irrelevant, and barely works anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Awesome clip. I saw that jackass Howard Stern has been attacking him lately maybe now because he realizes that more people listen to Rogan's FREE podcast than listen to his lame Sirius/XM show that is only included on the premium plan. Stern, who USED to be a "shock jock," is now an ass kissing establishment turd who is old, irrelevant, and barely works anymore.

I got Sirius radio just to listen to Howard and I haven’t listened to him one time lol. There so much better shit on, and I would rather listen to the comedy channels than him. I like Faction talk too. Go punks!!

Used to listen to Jason Ellis a lot, dudes funny.

10 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I got Sirius radio just to listen to Howard and I haven’t listened to him one time lol. There so much better shit on, and I would rather listen to the comedy channels than him. I like Faction talk too. Go punks!!

His show used to BE a Comedy channel. He's obviously toned it, way, way down over the last few years. I listened to him every day, too until really over the last year. I just don't anymore

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I've had Sirius/XM a long time and all I listen to is First Wave, NFL, Patriot, Ozzy's Boneyard, Hair Nation, and some of the other metal channels. Stern is unlistenable. The guy only works 3 days a week and it's mostly just reruns or the bozos he abuses that work under him. I'm actually shocked they reupped him for all that money since his base has cratered. He's a far cry from the dude depicted in Private Parts.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile