Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Is Mahomes Going to Be Laughed At?

I mean…this throw is TERRIBLE are you kidding? Where’s the backlash? Where’s the ridicule? where’s the concern? Or are we going to hear hEs a GaMeR! iTs EvErYonE eLseS fAuLT errrr ugh errrrr

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

22 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I mean…this throw is TERRIBLE are you kidding? Where’s the backlash? Where’s the ridicule? where’s the concern? 

I think people are still in shock.  He'll have to sustain this level of suck for a few more weeks before trash talk comes out.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

Fuck KC and Mahomes, he looks like Ronald McDonald with that stupid hairdew and ugly ass yellow and red uniforms. It was a pleasure watching him suck today. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Mahomes has had a lot of luck with people dropping picks looks like that luck is running out.

So does Allen in some games. 

Mahomes is good but he's not as amazing as everyone thinks he is with these little trick throws.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Brady lost today too.

• Thanks 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Moral of the thread, great QBs make terrible throws sometimes. Probably why we shouldn’t declare Allen has “regressed” next time he has a couple bad moments like some people on here do

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

image.thumb.png.d64d5b377ff6268385b7f14e20971231.png

Why do people care (not you) what Nick thinks? He looks like an ugly bird

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Oh shit…I didn’t realize he threw TWO horrible interceptions!

I thought that picture was a video and I kept clicking it wondering why the video wouldn't start. I had to go to that website to see the video

That no-look interception was a catchable Ball but it was behind the receiver who knocked it into the air and it was easily picked off. The other interception was way worse.

If he wasn't trying to be a show-off he would have just looked at the receiver and had a much better chance of putting it in a much easier to catch place. The receiver had a ton of separation, there was no reason for a no look there. I always thought that no look was dumb anyway, why take the chance. If you want to fool the defense look to the left side of the field the whole beginning of the play and suddenly turn your head right to see your target and throw like Josh does

I still think it's massively unfair to only have 1 bye team per conference. The Chiefs are going to have a pretty difficult time to get that because now they can only afford at most two more losses the rest of the season. There's a bunch of teams in the AFC that have gotten better this year and everybody's going to be gunning for KC

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Not to be a party pooper but that's a very catchable throw. There is ZERO need for the no look shenanigan's. But the ball still hit the man in the hands. Its more on the receiver than on Mahomes IMO.

Having said that I do agree about the regrettable oftentimes embarrassing knob polishing ESPN does with the man. Never had a I seen a guy lauded for incompletions like Mahomes is. For plays that others like Allen have done and get ridiculed for. Its pretty lame

Fuck the Chiefs. They look pretty average right now. Easily could be 0-3

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Off topic but how did Mahomes' gay little brother react to the loss?

QdPCCQUOjFTLGGA-800x450-noPad.jpg?158070

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

I said it ad nauseam in the shoutbox during the game…anytime someone gave an update laughing at all the mistakes the Chiefs were making I would reply with “they won’t make mistakes against the Bills” or “they’ll play perfect against the Bills” because I’ve learned that they play down to their competition. Teams like the Bills and Browns, that they know are threats, they go full throttle and don’t fuck up. Bills and the Browns fuck up. I expect this to happen in two weeks.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg