Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

At the End Of 1st Half And Our D Line is Getting Owned

this dude has ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day back there.

So glad we spent all these picks them and some aren’t even playing and an average oline is having its way. 

Good thing we have a good secondary…..

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

5obxu5.jpg

• Haha 2

Dude had all day all game for except maybe one or two pressures. Try that shit In two weeks and see what happens…

Now they weren't pussy. Stop making things up just because you are a coward. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

31 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Now they weren't pussy. Stop making things up just because you are a coward. 

Drunk again?

2 hours ago, George said:

It was very windy out there

When on earth will this damn wind ever stop!  If its not wind its rain and soon snow......

• Haha 1

They sent only 4 pass rushers most of the game but mixed in some zone blitzes.

Over all apart from some horrible tackling on the first 2 TD's I thought the defense played well. They did get bailed out by a few bad drops though.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

this dude has ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day back there.

So glad we spent all these picks them and some aren’t even playing and an average oline is having its way. 

Good thing we have a good secondary…..

Bill's defense looked good

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Bill's defense looked good

Linebackers and secondary fucking balled out. But Heinicke had all day back there. I cringe and what Mahomes will do….

2 hours ago, bcw said:

They sent only 4 pass rushers most of the game but mixed in some zone blitzes.

i suspect youre correct, but i was specifically looking for that and i dont recall seeing a single blitzer. we did have a house full of relatives making it hard to concentrate on the game, tho. ill rewatch the game a couple times this week so ill probably see them then

i admit it was frustrating seeing them get pressure but never getting home for the sack, but it was crystal clear what their game plan was - just send four on virtually if not every play and force joe nobody to out-think your mature and star-studded defense. meanwhile, the exskins offensive plan was to protect joe from the ass whooping the bills put on fish qbs last week, so a lot of times they were only sending two or three guys running routes while holding in guys to give whatshisnamewhocares, who was literally sleeping on his sisters couch a few weeks ago, max protection and hope he can make plays against a very strong defense

the bills were still generating significant pressure and collapsing the pocket, but again i admit it was frustrating seeing him escape the sack every damn time. he pulled a few houdinis out of his ass there when he looked dead to rights sacked. arrgh

still seems like it was a great plan. if it wasnt for one fantastic screen for a td, and a once every decade punt bounce (back to the punter no less!!), the bills probably win that game 55-7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Linebackers and secondary fucking balled out. But Heinicke had all day back there. I cringe and what Mahomes will do….

Heineke is probably a better runner than passer. Bill's D played him so that he'd be forced to beat them with his arm, instead of his feet. I'd say it worked like a charm.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i suspect youre correct, but i was specifically looking for that and i dont recall seeing a single blitzer. we did have a house full of relatives making it hard to concentrate on the game, tho. ill rewatch the game a couple times this week so ill probably see them then

i admit it was frustrating seeing them get pressure but never getting home for the sack, but it was crystal clear what their game plan was - just send four on virtually if not every play and force joe nobody to out-think your mature and star-studded defense. meanwhile, the exskins offensive plan was to protect joe from the ass whooping the bills put on fish qbs last week, so a lot of times they were only sending two or three guys running routes while holding in guys to give whatshisnamewhocares, who was literally sleeping on his sisters couch a few weeks ago, max protection and hope he can make plays against a very strong defense

the bills were still generating significant pressure and collapsing the pocket, but again i admit it was frustrating seeing him escape the sack every damn time. he pulled a few houdinis out of his ass there when he looked dead to rights sacked. arrgh

still seems like it was a great plan. if it wasnt for one fantastic screen for a td, and a once every decade punt bounce (back to the punter no less!!), the bills probably win that game 55-7

Exactly.

The sacks weren't there today but they forced turn overs.

The defense has played really good games against bad offenses the past few weeks. Lets keep it up against the Texans. 

I’m looking at the big picture here. Not upset we didn’t necessarily sack what’s his face, but you know we are not going to blitz Mahomes or Brady either…and those dudes ain’t gonna shit their pants like Heinicke did….

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

I didn’t see a blitz all game. They didn’t seem to worried about Heinike. They probably should have only had one score all day.

• Thanks 1

Bit of an exaggerated thread there huh Sean ??

It wasn't their best game by any means but that Heinecki or whatever dude was sneaky all game long. DL played well, they couldn't run for shit and were basically shut down for an entire half (Again) if not for that fluke long play. 2nd score is 100% on special teams. And the final one was with the game pretty much over. Defense has been pretty solid through 3 games. Granted no big time offenses have been played. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Granted no big time offenses have been played. 

And the truth will set you free! 

You’re right. And if that’s what our pressure bringing four look like then what the fuck will it look like when we play Brady, Tannenhill and Mahomes? I just cannot fathom our d line wrecking those dudes. I just can’t. And they probably won’t. And I’ll be asking myself “why?” Why all the god damn high draft picks? 

13 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And the truth will set you free! 

You’re right. And if that’s what our pressure bringing four look like then what the fuck will it look like when we play Brady, Tannenhill and Mahomes? I just cannot fathom our d line wrecking those dudes. I just can’t. And they probably won’t. And I’ll be asking myself “why?” Why all the god damn high draft picks? 

I'm with ya. I'm not saying you are wrong. Just that it seemed like an over reaction. We dominated them from stat to finish. They even came close on plenty of times. That dude over there is low key mobile an sneaky. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m looking at the big picture here. Not upset we didn’t necessarily sack what’s his face, but you know we are not going to blitz Mahomes or Brady either…and those dudes ain’t gonna shit their pants like Heinicke did….

Bill's D will make Mahomes and Brady shit their pants, just not on every down.

• Thanks 1