Sign in to follow this  
John10

Who is Q?

" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-" Thomas Jefferson

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you saying metal and pipes and poles aren't deadly weapons? 

Wow you will go to any length to defend these people.

Any successful insurrection isn't going to happen with melee weapons in modern times.

• Trump 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Q was intended to show people how they need to question everything, and to provide info on things for Patriots to look into further like Epstein Island, the Podestas, Hillary and Huma, etc...

I don't rule out a group working to dismantle the NWO either, but will need to see it happen.

i agree. 

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Let's see...she was part of a mobile trying to attack law makers in the US capitol building. If that's not a reason to shoot someone what is? Should they have used kid gloves? 

Are you saying the police shouldn't have the right to use deadly force when being engulfed by an angry mob?

Now apply this logic to all those black criminals the cops shot that you defended.

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Any successful insurrection isn't going to happen with melee weapons in modern times.

No shit. Never said they were smart.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Now apply this logic to all those black criminals the cops shot that you defended.

I already made this argument. Black people are killed for less.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I already made this argument. Black people are killed for less.

If you wanna say it was ok to execute a woman who was unarmed, don't you dare ever say that cops that kill unarmed black criminals are wrong.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Let's see...she was part of a mobile trying to attack law makers in the US capitol building. If that's not a reason to shoot someone what is? Should they have used kid gloves? 

Are you saying the police shouldn't have the right to use deadly force when being engulfed by an angry mob?

But a cop shouldn’t shoot a guy armed with a knife?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Crinoline said:

" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-" Thomas Jefferson

Except when motivated to do so by lies....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

But a cop shouldn’t shoot a guy armed with a knife?

Shot in the back vs climbing through the last obstacle defending the members of Congress. Seems the MAGA's omit the fact that she was killed at the last line of defense, violently smashing through the window of a barricaded door. Protocol calls for lethal force to defend those Congresspeople from imminent danger. 

Babbit is nothing but a Strawman the MAGA's are exploiting to make another baseless, stupid point that only exists to give them something to argue

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Shot in the back vs climbing through the last obstacle defending the members of Congress. Seems the MAGA's omit the fact that she was killed at the last line of defense, violently smashing through the window of a barricaded door. Protocol calls for lethal force to defend those Congresspeople from imminent danger. 

Babbit is nothing but a Strawman the MAGA's are exploiting to make another baseless, stupid point that only exists to give them something to argue

The use of lethal force against the Imminent danger of an unarmed woman behind an entrance?!

LOL

Retard

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Dude, I’m saying I don’t have a problem with either one. Ultimately another persons life was in danger in both cases, period. Resisting arrest while armed is enough for me. My kids not loosing there dad because the guy is to dumb to point the knife I the right direction. He wasn’t grabbing it out of his truck to cut a steak or filet a fish. It could have been a beer can and if I think it’s a weapon…

On 9/24/2021 at 11:18 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not to act???? 

Lmao the Qanon shaman is still in jail for his part in the insurrection attempt.

Holy shit. I dont know how you can actually believe what you say.

Narrator:  He does not. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Fraudk is super obsessed with 45

What a gayboy

says the MAGAT faggot that thinks the fat degenerate loser is going to be reinstated. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

says the MAGAT faggot that thinks the fat degenerate loser is going to be reinstated. 

I don't know anything about that, chief

I know that the election was fraudulent and that this will be indisputable fact, but other than that, I haven't a clue what your blabbering about. 

Stupid fuck you are

• Finger 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I know that the election was fraudulent and that this will be indisputable fact, but other than that, I haven't a clue what your blabbering about. 

Stupid fuck you are

These dudes are hopeless. If the aberrant statistics and Fulton County video tape didn't convince them they have zero hope to ever publicly admit it. Fact is that their hatred of Trump is so great that they're willing to pretend that the subversion of Democracy didn't happen and accept a career loser Corruptocrat as an illegitimate leader. This is what makes them dangerous and likely garners them a one way ticket to a gulag if a Marxist revolution ever happens here. I know I wouldn't risk my neck to save these sort of people.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

58 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

These dudes are hopeless. If the aberrant statistics and Fulton County video tape didn't convince them they have zero hope to ever publicly admit it. Fact is that their hatred of Trump is so great that they're willing to pretend that the subversion of Democracy didn't happen and accept a career loser Corruptocrat as an illegitimate leader. This is what makes them dangerous and likely garners them a one way ticket to a gulag if a Marxist revolution ever happens here. I know I wouldn't risk my neck to save these sort of people.

Very well said.

I could never imagine behaving in the manner they have just because they have some sort of demented hatred towards someone that literally did nothing to hurt them.

The guy currently occupying office is clearly doing much more damage to them and the country as a whole, but they couldn't care less. 

They're mindset is toxic and dangerous, and it will come back to haunt them at some point.

Not my problem anymore

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

17 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Stupid fuck you are

eat shit MAGAT faggot. if any of this hot garbage that you and your ilk spew were true, it'd be in court.  fact is, fatass is the only candidate to ever lose a presidential election like 60+ times.  He just keeps losing and losing and losing and rational america gets to laugh at you sorry MAGATs over and over again.  delightful!

• Gay 2

On 9/25/2021 at 12:28 AM, SackMan518 said:

so comically wrong. 

who knew that 2 masters degrees from Fatfuk U arent worth much?

Everyone knew, that's who!

• Gay 1

16 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Very well said.

I could never imagine behaving in the manner they have just because they have some sort of demented hatred towards someone that literally did nothing to hurt them.

The guy currently occupying office is clearly doing much more damage to them and the country as a whole, but they couldn't care less. 

They're mindset is toxic and dangerous, and it will come back to haunt them at some point.

Not my problem anymore

projection 101

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit MAGAT faggot. if any of this hot garbage that you and your ilk spew were true, it'd be in court.  fact is, fatass is the only candidate to ever lose a presidential election like 60+ times.  He just keeps losing and losing and losing and rational america gets to laugh at you sorry MAGATs over and over again.  delightful!

Sorry bud but we're actually laughing at you and your support of sky high fuel and food prices, a gushing border, the total embarrassment in Afghanistan, the President's crackhead pedo bagman son, fascism disguised as public health, rising taxes, Marxism in the education system, hell - I could go on and on. You own all of this now and should hang your head in shame. I'll bet those mean tweets look pretty good now. There is hope for you yet, the Big Guy might up your SNAP payments so you can buy more junk food to stock your trailer with!

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

36 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You think that our government...including our agencies and courts are legitimate and do the work of we the people?

OuJR.gif

As for rational America laughing at MAGA, try again. This is the scene everywhere he goes, while Biden's motorcade is always met with boos and fuck yous.

You lose every time you post here.

You'd think it would get tired for you, but it's working for me since I'm winning BIGLY, so keep on keeping on, loser!

LOL

• Haha 1