Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John10

Who is Q?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Because he's fucking stupid. Actually, I take that back. Sack is the one guy on that side that I don't believe is stupid, BUT he's definitely gullible enough to be brainwashed by The Cult

Well, I think you're stupid.  Or at least a victim of no formal education.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Did he steal them?  I thought he was illicitly selling singles. 

He wasn't shot in the neck.   The one cop put him in a sleeper hold.  A comparison is stupid.

Considering Mr. Garner's shape and the fact he was out of breath from simply yelling, it was horrible negligence to use that hold.  Fatality was a possibility.   I don't see how his actions merited that. 

Each case is different. 

The cop who did the shooting at the Capitol shot first and asked questions later.  Did he even identify himself?  Maybe he is a racist!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He's the type that isn't a racist, nazi, or fascist, but always seems to defend everything that they do. It's really weird.

He's a 

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did Eric Garner deserve to die for stealing some cigarettes?

No... now tell us why you think Ashley Babbitt's execution was justified?

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did Eric Garner deserve to die for stealing some cigarettes?

No... now tell us why you think Ashley Babbitt's execution was justified?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Did he steal them?  I thought he was illicitly selling singles. 

He wasn't shot in the neck.   The one cop put him in a sleeper hold.  A comparison is stupid.

Considering Mr. Garner's shape and the fact he was out of breath from simply yelling, it was horrible negligence to use that hold.  Fatality was a possibility.   I don't see how his actions merited that. 

Each case is different. 

Hahahahahahaha

You fucking hypocrite.

I guess she wasn't in good enough shape to not die from the bullet.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No... now tell us why you think Ashley Babbitt's execution was justified?

First off, it was not an execution.

Tell me why you wouldn't shoot a person who is part of a violent mob attempting to harm law makers in the US capitol? 

If that's not a good time, what is?

They were punching and bashing in the windows the speakers chamber I believe. That doesn't tell me they are peaceful. 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He's a 

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

N-A-Z-I that's our guy! N-A-Z-I GOOOOOOOO NAZIS!!!

  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So she deserved to DIE for breaking the law?  WOW

Let's see...she was part of a mobile trying to attack law makers in the US capitol building. If that's not a reason to shoot someone what is? Should they have used kid gloves? 

Are you saying the police shouldn't have the right to use deadly force when being engulfed by an angry mob?

  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FanBack said:

What's wrong with sextagenarians?  Kill the old people!!!!!

Nazi.  Yes.  You are 

Nothing. But there is clearly something wrong with you.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He's a 

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

You're a Biden Cheerleader/Apologist.  What's your point other than the one on top of your head?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

First off, it was not an execution.

Tell me why you wouldn't shoot a person who is part of a violent mob attempting to harm law makers in the US capitol? 

If that's not a good time, what is?

They were punching and bashing in the windows the speakers chamber I believe. That doesn't tell me they are peaceful. 

Was she threatening his life?  She wasn't.  Shitty cop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hahahahahahaha

You fucking hypocrite.

I guess she wasn't in good enough shape to not die from the bullet.

You misconstrued what I said you moron.  Seriously, you are a moron.  Read my post.  Read it again.

That Cowboy cop should have known a sleeper hold was inappropriate for the situation and could result in death.

You see, unlike Nazis, I feel the loss of any life is a tragedy.  People don't deserve to die because they may disagree with my point of view.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Was she threatening his life?  She wasn't.  Shitty cop.

Proof of Nazi tendencies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Let's see...she was part of a mobile trying to attack law makers in the US capitol building. If that's not a reason to shoot someone what is? Should they have used kid gloves? 

Are you saying the police shouldn't have the right to use deadly force when being engulfed by an angry mob?

Nazi.  Kill them all, you say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

First off, it was not an execution.

Tell me why you wouldn't shoot a person who is part of a violent mob attempting to harm law makers in the US capitol? 

If that's not a good time, what is?

They were punching and bashing in the windows the speakers chamber I believe. That doesn't tell me they are peaceful. 

Uhhhh... first of all no weapons were present and NO OTHER COP shot at the protesters. Personally I feel that Mike Byrd should be getting the Derek Chauvin treatment over this instead of getting off the hook and then doing an interview where he had the audacity to say he did the right thing. Also, let's be honest, if ANTIFA broke in and one of them got executed you'd feel the same way.

  • Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uhhhh... first of all no weapons were present and NO OTHER COP shot at the protesters. Personally I feel that Mike Byrd should be getting the Derek Chauvin treatment over this instead of getting off the hook and then doing an interview where he had the audacity to say he did the right thing. Also, let's be honest, if ANTIFA broke in and one of them got executed you'd feel the same way.

F8 loves him some Antifa.  BLM too.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Let's see...she was part of a mobile trying to attack law makers in the US capitol building. If that's not a reason to shoot someone what is? Should they have used kid gloves? 

Are you saying the police shouldn't have the right to use deadly force when being engulfed by an angry mob?

Only when it's a mob of black people

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Uhhhh... first of all no weapons were present and NO OTHER COP shot at the protesters. Personally I feel that Mike Byrd should be getting the Derek Chauvin treatment over this instead of getting off the hook and then doing an interview where he had the audacity to say he did the right thing. Also, let's be honest, if ANTIFA broke in and one of them got executed you'd feel the same way.

Are you saying metal and pipes and poles aren't deadly weapons? 

Wow you will go to any length to defend these people.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FanBack said:

You misconstrued what I said you moron.  Seriously, you are a moron.  Read my post.  Read it again.

That Cowboy cop should have known a sleeper hold was inappropriate for the situation and could result in death.

You see, unlike Nazis, I feel the loss of any life is a tragedy.  People don't deserve to die because they may disagree with my point of view.

So pick any other black man killed by cops. I want to see if you feel they are all justified or not. There are many to choose from.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Nazi.  Kill them all, you say.

You are pretty good at saying arguments I didn't make.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q was intended to show people how they need to question everything, and to provide info on things for Patriots to look into further like Epstein Island, the Podestas, Hillary and Huma, etc...

I don't rule out a group working to dismantle the NWO either, but will need to see it happen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So pick any other black man killed by cops. I want to see if you feel they are all justified or not. There are many to choose from.

Every case is different, all life is precious.  I've had this conversation with many people with whom I disagree. 

So any case in particular?

(Can't believe I'm reasoning with a Nazi). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You are pretty good at saying arguments I didn't make.

You inferred it; I am perceptive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...