Sign in to follow this  
John10

Who is Q?

Many believe Q is Jim Watkins or his son Ron Watkins. Q is believed to be the creator of QAnon. We do not know if Q is one person or a group of people. QAnon is a large group of people or movement that believes a handful of men called The Cabal rule the world. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Q is a psyop intended to make patriotic Americans sit on their asses and not act by believing that there is a great plan and all they have to do is trust it and standby. It's very similar to the Soviet Union's "Operation Trust" which occurred after the Bolsheviks took over and needed to root out any pro-Tsarist sympathizers.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

34 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Q is a psyop intended to make patriotic Americans sit on their asses and not act by believing that there is a great plan and all they have to do is trust it and standby. It's very similar to the Soviet Union's "Operation Trust" which occurred after the Bolsheviks took over and needed to root out any pro-Tsarist sympathizers.

Not to act???? 

Lmao the Qanon shaman is still in jail for his part in the insurrection attempt.

Holy shit. I dont know how you can actually believe what you say.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not to act???? 

Lmao the Qanon shaman is still in jail for his part in the insurrection attempt.

You can call the 6th an insurrection all you want but it doesn't change the fact that no one was armed and the worst that happened were some broken windows, one Trump supporter executed by a cop, and some prime photo op meat for the MSM. If an insurrection had actually occurred many politicians would have been hurt rather than posed for photos tearfully while wearing gas masks. In comparison to the BLM/ANTIFA riots the level of violence there was barely a blip... Wait until you see the unedited footage. If it were damning it would have been released the next day instead of being under wraps for almost 10 months. Use your noggin for once in your life Marxist Boy.

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You can call the 6th an insurrection all you want but it doesn't change the fact that no one was armed and the worst that happened were some broken windows, one Trump supporter executed by a cop, and some prime photo op meat for the MSM. If an insurrection had actually occurred many politicians would have been hurt rather than posed for photos tearfully while wearing gas masks. In comparison to the BLM/ANTIFA riots the level of violence there was barely a blip... Wait until you see the unedited footage. If it were damning it would have been released the next day instead of being under wraps for almost 10 months. Use your noggin for once in your life Marxist Boy.

Nowhere in the definition of insurrection does it say people must be armed.  Although they were beating police officers with whatever they could find.

Executed? Lmao what's that right wing talking point?

Oh yea!

Maybe if she would have followed the officer's directions she'd still be alive. Is that it?

Or maybe, don't break the law and you won't get shot?

It's something like that, can you help me out?

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

36 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nowhere in the definition of insurrection does it say people must be armed.  Although they were beating police officers with whatever they could find.

Oh yea!

Maybe if she would have followed the officer's directions she'd still be alive. Is that it?

insurrection noun

in·sur·rec·tion | \ ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən  \
Essential Meaning of insurrection
: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected government.
acts of insurrection

Huh, so according to you they were going to take over the Capitol and wipe out the politicians with red MAGA hats and Trump flags?

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

insurrection noun

in·sur·rec·tion | \ ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən  \
Essential Meaning of insurrection
: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected government.
acts of insurrection

Huh, so according to you they were going to take over the Capitol and wipe out the politicians with red MAGA hats and Trump flags?

That's a sentence not a definition.

They had pipes, nooses, poles, pepper spray, and whatever they could carry.

Never said they were smart.

Oh and don't forget about those pipe bombs placed around DC 

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That's a sentence not a definition.

They had pipes, nooses, poles, pepper spray, and whatever they could carry.

Never said they were smart.

Oh and don't forget about those pipe bombs placed around DC 

Wow... that's the first insurrection I've heard of since the Middle Ages that didn't involve projectile weapons. I'm shocked that our stunning and brave police were able to handle thousands of people with pepper spray. As far as the pipe bomb guy was we all know that was part of the alphabet agency ops to make it look worse. Notice there isn't a suspect?

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow... that's the first insurrection I've heard of since the Middle Ages that didn't involve projectile weapons. I'm shocked that our stunning and brave police were able to handle thousands of people with pepper spray. As far as the pipe bomb guy was we all know that was part of the alphabet agency ops to make it look worse. Notice there isn't a suspect?

Trumpers are dumb. Everyone knows this.

They were there to stop the transfer of power to a democratically elected president. They were going to overthrow the government. That's an insurrection. Violently, as we all saw.

More conspiracy without evidence.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Uh huh, get back to me when you've earned 2 Master's degrees like I have.

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They were there to stop the transfer of power to a democratically elected president. They were going to overthrow the government. That's an insurrection. Violently, as we all saw.

No, they were there to protest the certification of a fraudulent election and, in fact, they did not break into the Capitol building but were let inside by the police as the video footage shows. Once inside some windows were broken and most of them largely took selfies as they were violent enough to even respect the velvet rope borders inside. Some violence.

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I think I've had my fill of your stupid today.

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh huh, get back to me when you've earned 2 Master's degrees like I have.

No, they were there to protest the certification of a fraudulent election and, in fact, they did not break into the Capitol building but were let inside by the police as the video footage shows. Once inside some windows were broken and most of them largely took selfies as they were violent enough to even respect the velvet rope borders inside. Some violence.

I think I've had my fill of your stupid today.

Never said trumpers weren't educated. But you for example are pretty dumb.

There is no evidence of fraud. Protests don't chant about killing members of congress and the vice president.

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Never said trumpers weren't educated. But you for example are pretty dumb.

There is no evidence of fraud. Protests don't chant about killing members of congress and the vice president.

Shut up, NAZI BOY.

Next step for you:  A Eugnics program.

6 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Shut up, NAZI BOY.

Next step for you:  A Eugnics program.

Hahaha you are so unironically cringy.

I bet you are like 65+ and just learned about internet message boards last year.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hahaha you are so unironically cringy.

I bet you are like 65+ and just learned about internet message boards last year.

What's wrong with sextagenarians?  Kill the old people!!!!!

Nazi.  Yes.  You are 

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not to act???? 

Because he's fucking stupid. Actually, I take that back. Sack is the one guy on that side that I don't believe is stupid, BUT he's definitely gullible enough to be brainwashed by The Cult

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Good post.  

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh yea!

So she deserved to DIE for breaking the law?  WOW

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Actually you're dumb.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

So she deserved to DIE for breaking the law?  WOW

Did Eric Garner deserve to die for stealing some cigarettes?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Because he's fucking stupid. Actually, I take that back. Sack is the one guy on that side that I don't believe is stupid, BUT he's definitely gullible enough to be brainwashed by The Cult

He's the type that isn't a racist, nazi, or fascist, but always seems to defend everything that they do. It's really weird.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Don't turn the question around on me.  Answer it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did he steal them?  I thought he was illicitly selling singles. 

He wasn't shot in the neck.   The one cop put him in a sleeper hold.  A comparison is stupid.

Considering Mr. Garner's shape and the fact he was out of breath from simply yelling, it was horrible negligence to use that hold.  Fatality was a possibility.   I don't see how his actions merited that. 

Each case is different.