Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

How many of you guys got hacked?

"The fascist side of the Internet" gets hacked: Proud Boys, QAnon websites fall victim to Anonymous

Dubbed the "Panama Papers of hate groups," data reveals Proud Boys, QAnon website owners' personal information

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/22/the-fascist-side-of-the-internet-gets-hacked-proud-boys-qanon-websites-fall-victim-to-anonymous/

"The  hacktivist collective Anonymous leaked over 150 gigabytes of private data after hacking the web registration company Epik, a popular domain host for far-right groups.

Popular far-right platforms like Parler, Gab and 8chan, as well as far-right extremist groups like the Proud Boys and QAnon, recently migrated to Epik after being banned from other platforms following the Jan. 6 Capitol riot for violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. Last week, Anonymous dumped what it said was a "decade's worth" of company data in a torrent file, including passwords, internal emails, home addresses, and phone numbers...."

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I did but my email address is BallGagGreg@gmail.com so they won't be looking for me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile