Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Biden approval rating drops to near Trump range

11 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So what does it mean if you are indebted to paying for war for 2 decades? Would our society be better for paying for war for 2 decades or advanced education?

I don't agree with that either, the countries we helped should be helping to pay the bill.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't agree with that either, the countries we helped should be helping to pay the bill.

What country did we help? Lmao 

It was a money grab for the weapons and oil industry.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What country did we help? Lmao 

It was a money grab for the weapons and oil industry.

Are you serious? How do you NOT know who the US allies were in WWII?

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Are you serious? How do you NOT know who the US allies were in WWII?

Hey retard, WTF are you talking about? 

I'm talking about the 2 decade war on terror in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

The one where we spent TRILLIONS. Who here is talking about our WW2 allies?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey retard, WTF are you talking about? 

I'm talking about the 2 decade war on terror in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

The one where we spent TRILLIONS. Who here is talking about our WW2 allies?

Sorry I misread your retarded comment. In the future I'll try not to let your convoluted logic short circuit my eyeballs.

Parler @NYexile

On 9/23/2021 at 8:09 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

If the "moderate" or "obstructionist" democrats would allow the infrastructure and voting rights bills to pass his approval rating would go up considerably.

He's shown he has the power to eliminate student debt. That alone would get him reelected.

He has the power to do it, then why hasn't he? He has the power to do a lot of things he "promised" but hasn't. I hope you know the reason why he hasn't, it's the Democratic way, make promises to get elected, then make exscues for three years, just to make those same promises with the built in excuses, so ignorant people will believe him, then gets re-elected based on false promises and spends the next four years making excuses...meanwhile the idiots that voted the guy in believe everything he's saying, but they back him cause he gave them $20 more a month in foodstamps

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sorry I misread your retarded comment. In the future I'll try not to let your convoluted logic short circuit my eyeballs.

WOW LOL

Its convoluted logic to say hey, maybe if we didn't spend trillions on 2 decade long wars and instead spent it on our own people we would be in a better place as a country? 

If you can't follow along, I can use shorter sentences and bigger font it you'd like? Maybe bold the real important parts?

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

He has the power to do it, then why hasn't he? He has the power to do a lot of things he "promised" but hasn't. I hope you know the reason why he hasn't, it's the Democratic way, make promises to get elected, then make exscues for three years, just to make those same promises with the built in excuses, so ignorant people will believe him, then gets re-elected based on false promises and spends the next four years making excuses...meanwhile the idiots that voted the guy in believe everything he's saying, but they back him cause he gave them $20 more a month in foodstamps

Because the same people that donate to Republicans donate to the Democrats.

The 1% don't want to pay for shit.

If biden erased student debt and made college for all, wages would have to go up because no one would want to work for shit wages. The 1% don't want to pay higher wages. Because....capitalism...the incentive is to make as much profit as possible at the lowest cost.. I hate the Democrats almost as much as Republicans. But I'm voting for the party that isn't openly fascist if I have a choice.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because the same people that donate to Republicans donate to the Democrats.

The 1% don't want to pay for shit.

If biden erased student debt and made college for all, wages would have to go up because no one would want to work for shit wages. The 1% don't want to pay higher wages. Because....capitalism...the incentive is to make as much profit as possible at the lowest cost.. I hate the Democrats almost as much as Republicans. But I'm voting for the party that isn't openly fascist if I have a choice.

The rich pay the vast majority of all taxes.  Fact.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I voted FOR Trump, not AGAINST Cankles Clinton.  Fact.

He freed us from the two-party hegemony.

Yet, these idiots sink right back into it.

NAZI pawns of the state. 

3 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

This is pretty much how politics works and its reminder of how dumb and uninformed we are as an electorate because we still believe the "day one" bullshit.

The fact is a lot of the thing presidential candidates promise is actually a function of congress. For those of us who have heard of congress, we know that they're known more for doing absolutely nothing than they are for, well, anything else.

But candidates still make those promises, and we still believe them. One of my all time favorites was the talk of making our tax returns short enough to fit on a postcard. Anyone who thought that was possible, or that it would ever happen, is probably too stupid to vote.

As for stacking the court or defunding the police, these were idiotic ideas that had exactly zero chance of becoming reality. So naturally, liberals fell in love with both. I'm not sure if they were quite as dumb as "tax cuts pay for themselves", but they're certainly close.

The problem, of course, is that "tax cuts pay for themselves" does become reality and our 30 trillion dollar national debt is proof of that.

At least with democrats, their dumbass ideas rarely do become reality. Biden knows this and he's skilled enough as a politician that he knows he must walk a fine line and not upset the idiots who support him while also supporting a bunch of pie in the sky bullshit that will do nothing but lose democrats more seats if passed. So he does the kind of stuff the OP talks about.

None of this is an excuse for Biden. He is responsible for what he says and what he does. But it is the reality that politicians face, partly because they they're willing to say anything to get elected and party because we're dumb enough to believe it. I don't fault Biden for congress' failures, but he did promise a commission and he has thus far failed.

This is why people listen to my views on capitalism and small government and wonder how I could support Bernie back in 2016. Its simple. The shit I disagreed with Bernie was a congressional function so I knew it wasn't going to happen. But when it came to certain things Bernie could do as president, like invading the wrong country, he and I were in lock step, whereas Clinton, Biden and pretty much all republicans (including Trump) supported that idiotic war.

Basically I'm a voter who hears "we will repeal and replace Obamacare on day one" and knows I'm being lied to because we elect presidents and not dictators.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan