Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Biden approval rating drops to near Trump range

This is what you get when you vote against someone and not vote someone. During the Democratic primary, Joe Biden’s slogan was”I’m the only one that can beat Trump”. Well maybe we should have voted for the people that could have done the best job and let the cards fall were they may. People are starting to realize, that “ not being Donald Trump” just isn’t good enough. Too late, we’re stuck with creepy Grandpa Joe for another three years and this is going to get worse. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Funny thing with this is that this guy has actually earned his shitty poll numbers, while the other guy's numbers were acquired through the means of media slander and constant lies.

Joe has earned his numbers through his absolutely disgraceful job thus far.

The result of a stolen election 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

This is what you get when you vote against someone and not vote someone. 

Yeah, like voting against Hillary instead of for Trump. Strange how those numbers never meant shit to Trump people when he was president and yes Nuke, that is a whataboutism

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Screenshot 2021-09-23 052751.png

Just to be accurate

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If the "moderate" or "obstructionist" democrats would allow the infrastructure and voting rights bills to pass his approval rating would go up considerably.

He's shown he has the power to eliminate student debt. That alone would get him reelected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

These  polls were rigged against Trump and are rigged for Biden.  Apparently there is a limit to rigging.   Perhaps the polled are better now at recognizing leading questions and are responding accordingly.

Trump was our most popular President; this is despite the petulant, weak, whining minority that could not deal with his executive success.

You miss the big guy, don't you?

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Fake news. Biden's ratings are much lower.

Only the idiots on here support Braindead Poopy Pants Sippy Cup Bi-dumb. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

impossibru2.gif.438be9895635fce824e7773e5cab65da.gifmight GIF

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If the "moderate" or "obstructionist" democrats would allow the infrastructure and voting rights bills to pass his approval rating would go up considerably.

He's shown he has the power to eliminate student debt. That alone would get him reelected.

Imagine believing something as fucking stupid as that last sentence. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, like voting against Hillary instead of for Trump. Strange how those numbers never meant shit to Trump people when he was president and yes Nuke, that is a whataboutism

100% voted for Trump. Voted for Hillary in two primaries. I definitely wasn’t anti-Hillary. But, she lost me going into the election by wanting to talk about how the police were bad and the criminals were victims and how men need to be let into the ladies room and Trump was talking about jobs. But, there you go again thinking you know me and you don’t have a clue.

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Imagine believing something as fucking stupid as that last sentence. 

Yeah, student debt is not a popular issue. The average family doesn't want to pay for someone else's useless Gender Studies Bachelor's degree while having to foot the bill for their own children. It just shows how out of touch Mr. F8 is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah, student debt is not a popular issue. The average family doesn't want to pay for someone else's useless Gender Studies Bachelor's degree while having to foot the bill for their own children. It just shows how out of touch Mr. F8 is.

College for all would cost about 6% of the federal budget. We just got out of Afghanistan. Lower the military budget by 10% and problem solved. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

College for all would cost about 6% of the federal budget. We just got out of Afghanistan. Lower the military budget by 10% and problem solved. 

No such thing as a free lunch, if you're getting the taxpayer to pay for your degree chances are you'll be indebted to work for the government.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

57 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL

52 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No such thing as a free lunch, if you're getting the taxpayer to pay for your degree chances are you'll be indebted to work for the government.

No thanks to paying for that shit.  Stand on your own two feet for fuck's sake.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

So what does it mean if you are indebted to paying for war for 2 decades? Would our society be better for paying for war for 2 decades or advanced education?

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 hours ago, Nuke said:

100% voted for Trump. Voted for Hillary in two primaries. I definitely wasn’t anti-Hillary. But, she lost me going into the election by wanting to talk about how the police were bad and the criminals were victims and how men need to be let into the ladies room and Trump was talking about jobs. But, there you go again thinking you know me and you don’t have a clue.

Hey dumb fuck, I know that everything is supposed to be about you but I was talking about me voting against Hillary instead of four Trump. But good taking credit. You do you, hero

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Gay 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 9/23/2021 at 6:25 AM, HipKat said:

I voted FOR Trump, not AGAINST Cankles Clinton.  Fact.

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2021 at 8:09 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Complete bullshit.  Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I voted FOR Trump, not AGAINST Cankles Clinton.  Fact.

You stole that nickname from me. :classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You stole that nickname from me. :classic_biggrin:

If I did, I apologize.  I'll just call her "Thick Ankles" from here on out.  The ugly old whore. :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

If I did, I apologize.  I'll just call her "Thick Ankles" from here on out.  The ugly old whore. :classic_biggrin:

No, she is just a fuckin skank.

By the way, I become a huge Bill Clinton fan when I found out he was banging Monica. 

I thought it was fucking hilarious because I thought Hillary was a disgusting skank the first second I laid eyes on her.

Bill Clinton became my 2nd favorite President, behind Mr. Wry himself, Ronald Reagan.