LiterateStylish

LeSean McCoy: I’m not playing until I’m 100 percent

As expected, the Bills ruled out running back LeSean McCoy on Friday because of the hamstring injury that first cropped up several weeks ago. It may not be the last week that McCoy spends on the sideline. McCoy spoke to reporters on Friday and said that he felt like he was hurting the team while…b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=15932921&post=2352689&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

The rest of the article...

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I like the way he spoke today and he is right he needs to get back to 100 percent.

Cierre Wood was promoted to the 53.

Thank goodness we don't have Fred.

It would be nice to have Fred, but at some point we need to get over him.

There are still to many people hanging on to our great Bills of the 90's saying we need another Thurman, Kelly, Reed, etc..Yes we do, but we will never have those guys back.

Dude. The Seahawks are giving Thomas Rawls the ball over Fred. Get over it man. I love him, but he is pretty well at the end of the line.

It would be nice..but im ok with what we have...and this is from someone that thought of him as his favorite Bill player since 1999

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I'm cool with what we have too......but

If Karlos gets blown up this Sunday? We're fucked.

Karlos will be alright, IMO. If he has trouble let Harvin burn a couple guys. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Where's my ten thousand year offering

Sorry about that, its fixed now.

My Adopt-A-Bill for 2013 is WR Mat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Wet Rubber Mat)

if (ToErr == objHuman)

{

objForgive = objDivine;

}

It would be nice to get him back for the Cincy game. Gmen tomorrow then it's the Titans , Cincy and Jacksonville... I think we're fine without him for 3 out of 4. Bengals look very good and Dalton is playing at a higher level so we're gonna need to bring the house to have a chance.

well, looks like he'll never play again.

My thoughts exactly. Who was it 10 years ago went through this? Roscoe Parrish? Don't remember. All I rememeber was hearing "oh they need a week or two off before they are 100% again" week after week until the season was over they hardly ever played.....soooooooo this what I have to say to McCoy....

photo 91828349-334A-455C-B973-04DA7136F8F4.jpg

miserable that 70s show GIF

It looks like this team actually has quality depth at many (though not all) positions. If the O can perform without guys like McCoy and Watkins in the lineup it will be a very positive sign. Injuries, especially those of the nagging variety, are inevitable. One of the hallmarks of a good team is to not miss a beat if temporarily deprived of its starters. If you can afford to rest guys like that and get them back at 100% you are really able to best manage your resources for the long haul - as opposed to having them play and underperform or risk aggravating an injury to where it becomes more serious.

I like the way he spoke today and he is right he needs to get back to 100 percent.

Cierre Wood was promoted to the 53.

I get it that he needs to rest but the statement, "I'm not playing till I'm 100%" is pathetic...if every player demanded this you would be hard pressed to field a team.

The powers that be have no political affiliation.

BILL HICKS IS MY CO-PILOT

http://www.democracynow.org - news for those who refuse to be considered cattle.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children . . . Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower