Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Project Veritas Covid whistleblower

More confirmation of what we already knew as well as them being dishonest about the COVID deaths and hospitalizations. If it were really that bad you'd see it with your own eyes much more. In perspective small pox had a 20%+ fatality rate.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

More confirmation of what we already knew as well as them being dishonest about the COVID deaths and hospitalizations. If it were really that bad you'd see it with your own eyes much more. In perspective small pox had a 20%+ fatality rate.

I don't know what to say to people that can't see what this is and has truly been about.

Everyone should be on the same page with this, but we are not, and that is why we are still stuck under this tyranny and corruption.

I guess as long as your political party is the ones in charge of the corruption and tyranny, it's ok. 

• Like 1

https://boingboing.net/2021/09/20/project-veritas-scammed-out-of-165000-by-a-phishing-email.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=project-veritas-scammed-out-of-165000-by-a-phishing-email&amp

"Project Veritas, the conservative media group known for staging "sting operations" with hidden cameras where they trick people into saying things out of context that "confirm" right-wing conspiracy theories, announced last week that they got duped by what was essentially a sting operation. Shortly after the company's offices were flooded by Hurricane Ida, the company received an email that appeared to be from their attorneys following up on an invoice — but it turned out to be a phishing scam."

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

https://boingboing.net/2021/09/20/project-veritas-scammed-out-of-165000-by-a-phishing-email.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=project-veritas-scammed-out-of-165000-by-a-phishing-email&amp

"Project Veritas, the conservative media group known for staging "sting operations" with hidden cameras where they trick people into saying things out of context that "confirm" right-wing conspiracy theories, announced last week that they got duped by what was essentially a sting operation. Shortly after the company's offices were flooded by Hurricane Ida, the company received an email that appeared to be from their attorneys following up on an invoice — but it turned out to be a phishing scam."

Project Veritas, also the group that has never lost a libel case or had to retract anything ever. Do your research dumb dumb.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Project Veritas, also the group that has never lost a libel case or had to retract anything ever. Do your research dumb dumb.

Because they settle with payments. Lmao

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If nurses are refusing the shot.

They must know something.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

If nurses are refusing the shot.

They must know something.....

Hey pal, not sure if you are aware but the overwhelming majority of nurses support the vaccine. Like 90%

That was an easy one. It didn't take much to rip a hole in that tissue paper of an argument.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey pal, not sure if you are aware but the overwhelming majority of nurses support the vaccine. Like 90%

That was an easy one. It didn't take much to rip a hole in that tissue paper of an argument.

Lolol only in the propaganda you read you blithering idiot.

You're a fake account. The real world doesn't support this shit.

If 90% support it you dumbfuck. Why is there shortage? Why are they forcing vac on them? You can't argue

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Project Veritas?? Are you even serious right now??? Holy laughing-my-mother-fucking-ass-off shit!! Only the most desperate and dimwitted MAGATs still use Veritas for a source because everyone else knows they're corrupt as fuck!

This is what sheep that have no legimate retort do, and you do it every single time.

I take it as you conceding the point, to be quite honest.

Oh, and the irony of you claiming Veritas as corrupt as fuck when they have been exposing corruption is not lost.

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lolol only in the propaganda you read you blithering idiot.

You're a fake account. The real world doesn't support this shit.

If 90% support it you dumbfuck. Why is there shortage? Why are they forcing vac on them? You can't argue

Just because you deny reality, doesn't mean you win the argument.

Many hospitals are over run and many are burnt out. Of 10% quit over a vaccine mandate its going to cause major issues at some hospitals.

Find a major nurses union that doesn't support the vaccine. I'll wait.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Many hospitals are over run and many are burnt out. Of 10% quit over a vaccine mandate its going to cause major issues at some hospitals.

"I'll wait".  LOL.  How childish...:classic_biggrin:

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The whole point of this thread is that places like the nurses union are corrupt and not doing what they should be.

And I have seen many nurses and doctors retire or quit due to these mandates. I think that should raise some eyebrows in itself, but I digress.

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The whole point of this thread is that places like the nurses union are corrupt and not doing what they should be.

And I have seen many nurses and doctors retire or quit due to these mandates. I think that should raise some eyebrows in itself, but I digress.

I get it. Anything you don't like is corrupt.

Cool more anecdotal stories. Obviously that country more than any data.

It's always feels over reals for you morons.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Every tine someone quotes one of Philly's posts, I take a second to reflect on just how nice it would feel to smash him in his fucking face one time

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Every tine someone quotes one of Philly's posts, I take a second to reflect on just how nice it would feel to smash him in his fucking face one time

Each response seems dumber and dumber each time. 

It's kind of impressive in a way.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You stupid fool. 

I just showed you how your logic is flawed and you still rant like a child. 

########### 

##############* 

You stupid idiot.  Unions are run by people that don't speak for the nurses majority. It's meaningless.

It's like saying the vac is safe and works because cdc and Fauci say so.

53 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There's plenty of evidence to support what people like myself are skeptical about.

You'd be better served questioning things, but my guess is you are scared your fragile brain wouldn't be able to handle such inconvenient and harsh truths, so you choose cognitive dissonance instead.

The definition of a coward is what the majority of you folks are now.

20 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You stupid fool. 

I just showed you how your logic is flawed and you still rant like a child. 

########### 

##############* 

You stupid idiot.  Unions are run by people that don't speak for the nurses majority. It's meaningless.

It's like saying the vac is safe and works because cdc and Fauci say so.

https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/hospitals/survey-nurses-largely-board-covid-19-vaccines-but-want-more-info-boosters-long-term

"Across the full sample, 88% of nurses said they were vaccinated or were planning to get a COVID-19 vaccine."

Wrong again.

Let me guess, you'll just say this is propaganda? Lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/hospitals/survey-nurses-largely-board-covid-19-vaccines-but-want-more-info-boosters-long-term

"Across the full sample, 88% of nurses said they were vaccinated or were planning to get a COVID-19 vaccine."

Wrong again.

Lolololol it's called propaganda you blithering idiot.

No real world nurses actually want this in the majority.

Th hospitals were never full and nurses weren't dying. Put two and two together you liar

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wrong again.

If Hipkat can say project Veritas and the federal employee who identified herself is corrupt, then it's fair play to discredit other sources as well.

When people stop attacking the source and rebutt the information instead, then maybe we can actually get somewhere.

Still unlikely since it's you we are dealing with, but that's where we are at here.

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If Hipkat can say project Veritas and the federal employee who identified herself is corrupt, then it's fair play to discredit other sources as well.

When people stop attacking the source and rebutt the information instead, then maybe we can actually get somewhere.

Still unlikely since it's you we are dealing with, but that's where we are at here.

Project veritas has a long history of staging bullshit. Let me know when a credible source picks up the story.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg