If this ends up being a huge flop then go ahead and roast my ass.

But Im calling it now….

Bills offense will still look like shit Sunday. I just don’t see it. You didn’t do fucking SHIT to upgrade the offense…and yes..you should always be looking to upgrade…and no, swapping out an early 30s WR for another early 30s WR is not a fucking upgrade. The oline will not all of a sudden turn good in a week. Plus I think Allen will be playing scared…he will try to do too much…too much pressure. 

I do think the D will keep us in the game though but it will need to score for the Bills to win…or ST will need to score. This game will be fucking boring and fucking ugly. Not saying the Bills will lose…but I think the Miami D will bring it Sunday. That’s all.

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Usually Allen is the Dolphins' daddy so if shit is fucked again this week you know there's something in the film that's been figured out and they will need to scramble to solve it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

But Im calling it now….

Bills offense will still look like shit Sunday. I just don’t see it. You didn’t do fucking SHIT to upgrade the offense…and yes..you should always be looking to upgrade…and no, swapping out an early 30s WR for another early 30s WR is not a fucking upgrade. The oline will not all of a sudden turn good in a week. Plus I think Allen will be playing scared…he will try to do too much…too much pressure. 

I do think the D will keep us in the game though but it will need to score for the Bills to win…or ST will need to score. This game will be fucking boring and fucking ugly. Not saying the Bills will lose…but I think the Miami D will bring it Sunday. That’s all.

I cannot wait for your rant IF Bills shit the bed again and lose big tomorrow.:classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, theAteam said:

Usually Allen is the Dolphins' daddy so if shit is fucked again this week you know there's something in the film that's been figured out and they will need to scramble to solve it.

Exactly. These teams and coaches are not retarded. I don’t know how many times you can fool someone rolling out the same offense. 

Did anyone see any new wrinkle last week? I didn’t. There were none. 

7 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

I cannot wait for your rant IF Bills shit the bed again and lose big tomorrow.:classic_biggrin:

Not even if they lose. The Bills could win ugly in a low scoring boring slugfest and I’ll still rant. 

Will you apologize if we kick their asses?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Not worried about the Bills at all....zero. Pitts was last years Tennessee game. File it under junk

• Thanks 1

• Haha 1

There is no bigger loser here than @seandelevan What a full on bleeding pussy. 

• Like 2

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Will you apologize if we kick their asses?

If the Bills win…and win big…I’ll give myself a one week ban😑

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

There is no bigger loser here than @seandelevan What a full on bleeding pussy. 

I predicted the Bills would lose last week and I was right. That makes me a loser? Cool. Time for some new material chief. 

• Barf 1

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

But Im calling it now….

so far…..so true….

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Halftime….so far…I’m fucking spot on.

Looks like your banned for a week

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crinoline said:

Looks like your banned for a week

Yup….deuces.

Try not to burn the place down while I’m gone.

• Haha 1

The offense was shit after the 2 opening TDs. 35-0 so far, but I don't think the offense is clicking yet. 

• Thanks 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Let the flaming commence in earnest!  Sean...sean...sean....wtf my Fairweather fan.   Allen still ducked today and it was a blowout shutout in phish land.  Allen left a lot of plays on the field today, but the team showed up today! Great fucking win!

• Haha 1

Losers lose so it is no surprise range coward and resident pussy @seandelevan was wrong again. 

• Haha 1

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Plus I think Allen will be playing scared…he will try to do too much…too much pressure....

I do think the D will keep us in the game....

Sean was right about these two. I'm still worried if Allen can match his MVP type performance from last year. He looked tensed and his body language does not show a lot of confidence.

• Thanks 1

Sean is a coward @JoeFerguson and this post proves it. This is what losers like @seandelevan do, they say everything negative they possibly can because because they are cowards. If things go bad, they can point out that they predicted it and were right. If things go well, they can just say they were surprised and happy for a win. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

Sean is a coward @JoeFerguson and this post proves it. This is what losers like @seandelevan do, they say everything negative they possibly can because because they are cowards. If things go bad, they can point out that they predicted it and were right. If things go well, they can just say they were surprised and happy for a win. 

Is that some form of schrodinger's asshole?

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If the Bills win…and win big…I’ll give myself a one week ban😑

See ya next Sunday Sean!

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly. These teams and coaches are not retarded. I don’t know how many times you can fool someone rolling out the same offense. 

Did anyone see any new wrinkle last week? I didn’t. There were none. 

They got the OC from Alabama, and they signed him REALLY early. I think McDermott is just beginning to find out that run left, run right doesn't pan out in the NFL

22 hours ago, seandelevan said:

But Im calling it now….

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47po9o1nsean4hki3luu

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus