Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Red arrow is Emmanuel Sanders running wide open toward the endzone.

Blue circle is where Josh throws it (incomplete).

Ball is in Josh’s hands in this screenshot.

29070637-057C-4E89-A343-790226FD7AB8.jpeg

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

In camp, reports said Sanders would have a big year because of plays like this. Been doing it all summer.
Not one, but two massive potential touchdowns blown. Was this before or after the overthrown? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I can’t debate this.

Horrible misses that contributed heavily to the loss.

Can’t miss those. Simple as that.

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

In camp, reports said Sanders would have a big year because of plays like this. Been doing it all summer.
Not one, but two massive potential touchdowns blown. Was this before or after the overthrown? 

After.

Did he not see Sanders because our offensive line was basically a turnstile and had him running for his life?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Common Lit. You've posted these types of threads the past 2 years. I'm sure you can find missed plays on every game for every QB in the league. Don't nitpick. For all we know Allen wasn't looking at Sanders because his progression had him looking elsewhere by that point. I know he played like hot garbage on sunday but this is more you with your occasional anti Josh tirade than anything else. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Clever screenshot. Josh has begun his throwing motion already and the safety is peeling off. From this distance he can cover the receiver when running with him. But he peels of the deep zone.

Note: the safety does not be next to him, when the ball has to travel 30 + yards.

• Thanks 2

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

1 hour ago, Topas said:

Clever screenshot. Josh has begun his throwing motion already and the safety is peeling off. From this distance he can cover the receiver when running with him. But he peels of the deep zone.

Note: the safety does not be next to him, when the ball has to travel 30 + yards.

The safety is 20 feet away from Sanders. There is 0.0% chance the safety could beat Sanders to the pylon. Even if he was 10 yards closer, there is no way he catches him.

Here is another screenshot, before Allen starts his throwing motion. Sanders is still wide open. The safety is drifting that way because of Allen’s eyes - not him throwing. It’s called looking off the safety. 

7DC2D2C9-1C89-4484-8764-A31B0F4FB90E.jpeg

Joe Buscaglia of the Atlantic brought up the flea flicker on his podcast. Apparently the Steelers bit hard on it…and Diggs was wide open that if Allen zipped it to him it had TD written all over it. Instead he lofted it to him which Diggs had to slow down for which gave enough time for coverage to make a play on. 

14-21 possible point left on the field. What the fuck man?

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Joe Buscaglia of the Atlantic brought up the flea flicker on his podcast. Apparently the Steelers bit hard on it…and Diggs was wide open that if Allen zipped it to him it had TD written all over it. Instead he lofted it to him which Diggs had to slow down for which gave enough time for coverage to make a play on. 

Games like this ARE going to happen.  Let's hope we get back to good offense this Sunday!  Allen owns the philharmonic, no reason to think he won't own them again.  5 straight on their monkey asses...

• Thanks 1

QBs miss seeing receivers open all the time, this isn't a localized issue for Allen, it literally happens multiple times a game to everybody

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If that's what Buscaglia actually said was he drunk?  Diggs broke off the route and started to run back to the play because the initial route was bottled up lol

Look at two of our O-line players.   They were already ut of the play and could have doubled for bounces letting anyone in a black jersey into our backfield.  Another is on the ground already and a fourth has turned to watch the carnage about to unfold.  Allen's feet were already set for his throw.  Still, not his best day.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

If its anything like his 1st throw to Sanders it would have been 5 yards overthrown.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:35 AM, Victor7 said:

Common Lit. You've posted these types of threads the past 2 years. I'm sure you can find missed plays on every game for every QB in the league. Don't nitpick. For all we know Allen wasn't looking at Sanders because his progression had him looking elsewhere by that point. I know he played like hot garbage on sunday but this is more you with your occasional anti Josh tirade than anything else. 

Lit's still pissed we didn't pick the other Josh, although I hear he's still available.

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I thought that too. That was no the play for him to try and loft it in there. Gun it Josh.

• Thanks 1

Lit still (not so) secretly hates Allen, and lusts after the other Josh.

This place is stuck in a time warp. Nothing ever changes.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

10 hours ago, wagoncircler said:

Lit still (not so) secretly hates Allen, and lusts after the other Josh.

This place is stuck in a time warp. Nothing ever changes.

That’s not true at all. Allen is literally my avatar. And there is a $1,200 signed Allen jersey hanging on my wall.

Mentioning missed plays doesn’t mean you hate the player.

It was nice to see your username. Glad you’re doing well.

• Like 1