Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Maricopa County Audit results are set!

Fuck it.... DO IT TODAY! Why bother giving the Leftist homo MSM a week ramp up time to fabricate their false propaganda trivializing it? Plus Friday is a horrible day for news cycles. It has to drop on Monday morning.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Would be nice.  We've only been hearing "next week" for the last three months.  :niterider:

BTW, let's just say they lie their way into saying that there was something amiss in Maricopa County. Not only will it not change anything, but the tax payers there are on the hook for MILLIONS of dollars. Good Republican-style Fiscal Responsibility at it's finest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Are there going to be any suicides by gunshot wound to the back of the head (two shots nonetheless) before this info comes out? :classic_laugh:

28 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yup

Greg is in panic mode 

LOL

I'm sure he'll ask for EXTRA beatings from Misstress Soy Pounder this weekend!

DIGkORfXYAEDgAH.jpeg

• Haha 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

So in a week all the cultists will believe whatever nonsense these people claim to have found without evidence. Sounds about right. Cuz you know, when you find mass evidence of voter fraud, you always sit on it for a week. Cuz that makes sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So in a week all the cultists will believe whatever nonsense these people claim to have found without evidence. Sounds about right. Cuz you know, when you find mass evidence of voter fraud, you always sit on it for a week. Cuz that makes sense. 

I don't think you understand the scope of what was done. The time, effort, and all the security and traceability measures that were taken to undergo what is the first true forensic audit this country has ever seen.

But you will understand once it's all laid out for you.

The only question is will you be able to come to terms with it and ask the appropriate questions after you've learned what happened?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't think you understand the scope of what was done. The time, effort, and all the security and traceability measures that were taken to undergo what is the first true forensic audit this country has ever seen.

But you will understand once it's all laid out for you.

The only question is will you be able to come to terms with it and ask the appropriate questions after you've learned what happened?

You need to come to terms with the results of the 2020 election. Oh wait, you're part of the 59% of cultists.

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You need to come to terms with the results of the 2020 election. Oh wait, you're part of the 59% of cultists.

59% is no number to laugh at, that's over half of our population. If it were 5.9% that would be a different story.

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

59% is no number to laugh at, that's over half of our population. If it were 5.9% that would be a different story.

You're right. That means 59% of Republicans are in a cult. Congrats. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here's a guy that will never come to terms with anything that goes against what he's been programmed to believe.

What a dope 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're right. That means 59% of Republicans are in a cult. Congrats. 

vintage lol GIF

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Here's a guy that will never come to terms with anything that goes against what he's been programmed to believe.

What a dope 

says the guy in a cult.  send us a memo when any of these fantasies have real world results.

• Gay 2

40 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

says the guy in a cult.  send us a memo when any of these fantasies have real world results.

The biggest cult is the TDS crowd you belong to

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

47 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The biggest cult is the TDS crowd you belong to

They're too stupid to realize that THEY are the actual cultists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

It's like CBA pointing out to Sack that the shit he posts trying to debunk the vaccines actually show how effective they are, when they make accusations that they're the ones who are guilty of them

Idiot

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

They finally gave up the routers.  :niterider:

5ne9ma.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

The fact he thinks is a true forensic audit is funny enough, but I made the mistake of looking to see his reply to me and not surprising, the douchebag thinks I'm panicking?? 

@PhillysGayest, look, you no character, brain dead piece of shit. Morons like you who only know happiness by making sure the other side is unhappy are a blight on this planet. I should pray to whatever God allowed a fucktard like you to even exist that you get caught in a drive-by, but that won't happen because I'm pretty sure you're not only old as fuck, I doubt you ever leave your crusty little tenement dwelling.

Why would I panic when I said that even if they try and pass off some bullshit about the results, it won't change anything?? If anyone should be panicking, it's you and your other idiot peers on here for looking like the complete retards that you are when NOTHING HAPPENS! 

Or better off, do panic, slash your fucking wrists in frustration and check out, which will have an immediate positive impact on the planet.

I own you here on this board, just like I'd own you if I ever saw you in person.

Wanna find out? Inbox is open 

a4d5270d66323c31.jpeg