Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Miami is A Must Win

Don’t fool yourself if you think it’s not.

If the Bills lose they’ll be essentially 2.5 games behind Miami with games against Chiefs and Titans on the horizon. We’ll be chasing them for the rest of the season. Two conference losses. Tie breakers fucked. And Miami knows this. And they’re PISSED about week 17. 

What will be interesting is if the Bills, specifically Allen, will still look panicked..shell shocked….desperate…to prove he’s still an mvp candidate. 

This place will burn if the Bills lose.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I would take the Dolphins +3.5 I can tell ya that!

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

i do not think the Miami game is a must win. We cannot end the season after two games. 

To be 0-2 and 2 back of a team that just beat us and would be 2-0 in the division, with 2 games still to go against the Jets, its the closest thing to a must win entering week 2 as you could get. 

• Thanks 1

Actually I agree with Sean. I think this is a must win and not because of the schedule although being behind Miami by two games including a division loss is bad enough but it's a morale win. One good thing is that Buffalo always seems to rise to the occasion against Miami but Miami is going to damn good job of improving their team which flies under the radar here. So Not only would it be a win against a division team, and morale booster, but it would be a win against a talented team

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Game 2 on a 17 game schedule, I don't think so.

Sean is right, it’s basically a must win.

Honestly, I think that’s part of the reason McD was so pissed about last weeks loss. I’ve never seen him so testy during a press conference.

If we lose in Miami, we are 0-2, and 2 games behind Miami and probably KC.

0-2 means you can lose 3 more games the rest of the year MAX. 

We still have to play KC,  Bucs, Titans, Saints, Miami (again), and Colts … just to name a few.

Assuming we get out of that gauntlet at least 3-3 in those 6 games, it means we can’t lose another game the rest of the year.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Honestly, I think that’s part of the reason McD was so pissed about last weeks loss. I’ve never seen him so testy during a press conference.

We still have to play KC,  Bucs, Titans, Saints, Miami (again), and Colts … just to name a few.

Assuming we get out of that gauntlet at least 3-3 in those 6 games, it means we can’t lose another game the rest of the year.

I agree it's a must win, but losing 3 more doesn't mean they won't get in, it likely means trouble for the division, but going 11-6 will still get them in the playoffs. 

Can't agree with a week 2 game being a must win. It is however as close to it as possible. Its not like its a game vs the NFC. 

You obviously can't fall behind a division rival 2.5 games. But its not like they are gonna steam roll everybody the rest of the year. And we do play them again, at home. Sooooo. They are an improved Miami team. But not a playoff caliber team IMO. That's what makes more noise to me. This is a team we always take care of. Even when Josh wasn't Josh he's had their number. We have to win these games if we really pretend to fly with the big boys. 

I do agree with Sean that if we lose this pay will burn

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Assuming a loss this Sunday and then a win against the Dolphins at home the Bills the remaining uncommon opponents are as follows. Bills have WFT, KC, and Pats / Dolphins have Raiders, Ravens, and Giants. I like our chances based on JA vs. Tua alone. If we would start 0-2 I'd be more concerned with NE based on your almighty Belechik, and rightfully so. Way to much can happen between now and week 18 to call this must win.

Bills are going to lose to Miami. Miami will not continue to suck against Allen.

The must win will be the WTF football team on game 3. If we lose there, then we can truly say What The Fuck?!?!?

• Haha 1

Yep, this game is a must win.  The Bills should strive to win all of their conference and division games.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

The one thing an 0-2 start would do is it would make it almost impossible to get the #1 seed. The AFC is loaded with really good teams. I expect the Bills to win the division. I also think they win this week. If they lose this week then they have Washington and Houston at home weeks 3 and 4. I seriously doubt they lose those games. Worst case I see is 2-2 heading into KC week 5 on SNF. They win this week then they have an excellent chance to be 3-1 going into KC.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yep, this game is a must win.  The Bills should strive to win all of their conference and division games.  :niterider:

Yup. Sure the Bills could lose Sunday and finish 10-7 or 11-6…in the superior AFC that would mean on the road wild card weekend. 

It's alright guys, we're going to be righting the ship this Sunday. We're big mad now.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I agree it's a must win, but losing 3 more doesn't mean they won't get in, it likely means trouble for the division, but going 11-6 will still get them in the playoffs. 

At least one 11-5 team would have missed the playoffs last year, if Miami beat Buffalo in Week 17.

The Patriots have missed the playoffs at 11-5 too.

11-6 is not a guaranteed spot.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I agree as well this is a must win for this team.....especially coming out flat they way they did last weekend.....Im telling ya if we see the same garbage all around on this offence it will not be a season like last year.....no way.....

52 minutes ago, jpp said:

I agree as well this is a must win for this team.....especially coming out flat they way they did last weekend.....Im telling ya if we see the same garbage all around on this offence it will not be a season like last year.....no way.....

Yes. I would then begin to dread that we could be one of those teams that were great one year followed by being terrible the next year…thus yet again, making for another mind blowing chapter that is the book of shit that is the Bills.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15-2 makes the playoffs so stop being a pussy @seandelevan

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Yes. I would then begin to dread that we could be one of those teams that were great one year followed by being terrible the next year…thus yet again, making for another mind blowing chapter that is the book of shit that is the Bills.

Thats exactly what i am dreading but like yourself and so many others we been fucking programmed now that "bills just do bills things" over the last 2-3 decades that i hope last season wasnt just a fucking tease....I dont blame it all on JA....i will admit im not sold on the staff entirely...thought i was but ooops.....reverting back to the bullshit of playing just not to lose....MORE BALLS ARE REQUIRED!!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

15-2 makes the playoffs so stop being a pussy @seandelevan

So they’re only going to lose one more game for the rest of the year? HAHA riiiiiight. Crackhead.

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You think 11-6 misses the playoffs with 7 teams?

And I think he was so pissed off because he just watched the AFC Championship game over again...our offense just could not get it done.  If the Steelers had half an offense, they beat us soundly.  I'm sure they spent all off season trying to figure out how to beat what KC did to them and then they fell flat on their face in week one.  Also, the OL play was embarrassing and that has to make you nervous when guys are just getting physically dominated.  The holding penalties came bc they were getting beat so badly.