Sign in to follow this  
Woody

REPORT: Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

Somebody get a rope.  :niterider:

A50CF0F2-8393-4F12-8CCF-C44AE1278D54.jpe

According to a new book “Peril” written by Bob Woodward, Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the US was ever going to attack.

“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the new book written by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political editor Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a US attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

On January 8, 2021, the same day Milley reportedly spoke to China in a secret phone call, CNN ran a story claiming Pelosi had gotten assurances from Milley there are safeguards in place in the event President Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon.

“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote in a letter. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”

After speaking with Milley Friday, Pelosi told her caucus that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources on a caucus call.

“Speaker Pelosi initiated a call with the Chairman. He answered her questions regarding the process of nuclear command authority,” Colonel Dave Butler said in a statement.

From January 8, 2021:

LINK

Whether it's true or not get this ass pony out of there. Clearly he's an incompetent Woketard.

87R6AghB.jpeg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Will the leftist homos ever take a stand for what's right and call for this man's resignation and to be court martialed?

General Flynn was charged with violating the Logan act for a call, and 45 was impeached over a call.

What this cocksucking POS did was nothing short of treason, and there's no way you can excuse this without being the worst type of hypocrite.

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Whether it's true or not get this ass pony out of there. Clearly he's an incompetent Woketard.

87R6AghB.jpeg

All true.

12 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Will the leftist homos ever take a stand for what's right and call for this man's resignation and to be court martialed?

General Flynn was charged with violating the Logan act for a call, and 45 was impeached over a call.

What this cocksucking POS did was nothing short of treason, and there's no way you can excuse this without being the worst type of hypocrite.

NOTHING will happen to him. 

Count on it. America is screwed. 

• Like 1

I am going to start a petition to give Milley a medal for this.

Anyone here want to sign up?

• Gay 1

I put a spell on you.

37 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Not me, douchebag.  You go right ahead, though.

• Like 1

@PhillysGayest once again you use the word homo, further enforcing the fact that you actually are one but Flynn did not get trouble for a phone call, his problems came from lying to the FBI and Donald Trump tried to dig up dirt on a political opponent. Completely different than warning a fellow super power that a complete braving lunatic sitting in the White House was on the brink I'm starting a war that would probably devastate the entire planet, not that you would care because you're too fucking stupid to care but facts are facts

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest once again you use the word homo, further enforcing the fact that you actually are one but Flynn did not get trouble for a phone call, his problems came from lying to the FBI and Donald Trump tried to dig up dirt on a political opponent. Completely different than warning a fellow super power that a complete braving lunatic sitting in the White House was on the brink I'm starting a war that would probably devastate the entire planet, not that you would care because you're too fucking stupid to care but facts are facts

Of course a fellow traitor would support another traitor.

Hey when you deserted your comrades in South Korea where exactly did you have go? 

• Thanks 1

We certainly have to attach the caveat, "if true", but even so, Milley, as the principal military advisor to the President, Secretary of Defense, and National Security Council is outside the chain of command of military forces in his advisory role and does not fall in line with control of nuclear weapons or direct orders to the armed forces.  There are too many unanswered questions and of course consider the source; the Washed Up Post and Boob Woodward, the leftist and exaggerator to the max.  Milley has to be heard from and come clean.  He's a damned wind sock that has no place in general officer rank.  He has shown that long before this latest blockbuster story; and at this point it is only a story.  I still find it mind-blowing that Pea Brain Pelosi thinks she is in charge of Washington and Milley does too apparently.

Ralph Nadar was right.  Washington DC was hijacked from the American people; a long time ago. 

There is too much piling on of bad events as of late.  

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Warning Warning             Extreme Revisionist,                Warning Warning

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ljkyt0qab5w3a8kdb6

• Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

My god.  So wrong, yet also so fucking stupid.  HipKat is a moron.

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Seditious, treasonous federal employees caused COVID.  They purposely hid Fauci's gain-of-function experimentation.   The Aquarian would have stopped it cold.  #THERESISTANCE, my ass.

You also need to apologize for killing people in Afghanistan and causing COVID.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Not even remotely close to the truth, which is par for the course for the flaming homo Greg.

There is not an ounce of truth to Trump even discussing a war.

Wanna prove me wrong? Please do it so you can show us who is speaking truth here and who is a fraud.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Not even remotely close to the truth, which is par for the course for the flaming homo Greg.

There is not an ounce of truth to Trump even discussing a war.

Wanna prove me wrong? Please do it so you can show us who is speaking truth here and who is a fraud.

He'll just spin it all some bizarre way.  Guy is dead from the neck up.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

IMG_4304.JPG

• Haha 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Even Lt. Colonel Porky Pig is in on it.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, FanBack said:

Seditious, treasonous federal employees caused COVID.  They purposely hid Fauci's gain-of-function experimentation.   The Aquarian would have stopped it cold.  #THERESISTANCE, my ass.

You also need to apologize for killing people in Afghanistan and causing COVID.

The Q welcomes you...

• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan