drpepper

All fans over 12 must be vaccinated to attend Bills games

If you plan to see a Bills game in Buffalo, you’ll need to get vaccinated. The Bills and Erie County announced today that all fans over 12 must be vaccinated to attend Bills home games. The stadium is owned by the county and operated by the Bills. For the Bills’ September 26 and October 3 [more]

View the full article

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, drpepper said:

If you plan to see a Bills game in Buffalo, you’ll need to get vaccinated. The Bills and Erie County announced today that all fans over 12 must be vaccinated to attend Bills home games. The stadium is owned by the county and operated by the Bills. For the Bills’ September 26 and October 3 [more]

View the full article

It would be more effective if somebody screamed it in German.

NOTICE REGARDING FUTURE CHANGES TO TERMS:

We may make changes to the Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of the Terms on the Site. The "Last Updated” date above will tell you when the Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes.

To the extent that these Terms differ from a prior version of the Terms which you previously agreed to, this version of the Terms supersedes and governs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

NOTICE REGARDING FUTURE CHANGES TO TERMS:

We may make changes to the Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of the Terms on the Site. The "Last Updated” date above will tell you when the Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes.

To the extent that these Terms differ from a prior version of the Terms which you previously agreed to, this version of the Terms supersedes and governs.

many people do not understand owners and business owners rights to make rules for entering. Within reason of course. 

cba fan

Cole Beasley better be sure to use the players entrance....

Good thing I have no tickets this year. Wake me up when the madness is over.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I'm attending this weeks game in Miami, I will have my mask on anyway. It s going to be strange.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Good thing I have no tickets this year. Wake me up when the madness is over.

It will never be over.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, bv said:

Why this chnage now?

It was in the works before the season opener and fan behavior reinforced the idea of implementing it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dems/libs WANT COVID TO LAST FOREVER.  FACT.  Fuck that shit.

Oh it’s just going to disappear if we stop vaccinating and stop masking right? Dipshit.