Sign in to follow this  
mixum

Let’s Be Honest… lots of holes

This team isn’t great. No chance at SB. I mean even convincing me playoffs is gonna be hard. Truth is;

1. Wasted draft picks. Rosseau is a project. Maybe he works out. Maybe. Our second round pick the last two years has been DE. One was inactive and other I didn’t know if he played cause he didn’t make a difference. 

2. RB. How we did not trade up for Harris is still mind boggling. 4 teams in a row have now shown the league. Stack secondary cause they can’t run. What’s crazy is even with a defense playing that package they know Singletary can’t beat them! Yet we have 3 DEs who were drafted instead and none make a difference or even close to it.

3. O-line has regressed terribly. Needs a massive make over this off season to add to list of other major needs. Anytime we face a decent front four/pass rush… we are screwed.

4. CB. Huge problem since we have 1 capable NFL starter in White and personally I think he’s overrated. This might be the first round pick next year. It’s that bad. Bills better be checking free agent market for corners cause what we have now ain’t gonna cut it. 

5. Josh Allen. Hasn’t looked good since week 17 vs Miami. Let’s be honest. Last year IMO was his ceiling. I mean with that crazy contract we are stuck with him but man he is terrible in big games. Overthrowing is a massive problem. If he hits Sanders which most nfl qbs would have… bills prob win that game. 

6. Sorry guys but this team is flawed and better to accept a long season now then watching with false hope. They will lose to Miami 100% this weekend. Hope I’m wrong.

• Thanks 2

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

I’d bet a lot on Miami. Just sold my bills winning SB ticket to a guy for $30. He would win $600 if they do win SB. 

Or it’s gets hidden cause fans won’t admit the truth. Hard to come to terms with season being done after week 1

3 hours ago, mixum said:

Or it’s gets hidden cause fans won’t admit the truth. Hard to come to terms with season being done after week 1

The Bills will be back and after a few months fans won't even remember that game.

He does have a point on the defensive line. The Bills have there last two first and there last two second round picks playing on d-line. Big money free agents. And what have they got? Week in and week out? Nothing? And on the o-line Cody Ford is a bust. The interior run blocking is horrible. This team is 100% Josh Allen. If he’s having an off day, might as well pack it up and go home. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

48 minutes ago, George said:

The Bills will be back and after a few months fans won't even remember that game.

That’s a huge game vs a team we’ll be battling for playoff position. I can’t help feeling we just kissed home field goodbye. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6 hours ago, mixum said:

2. RB. How we did not trade up for Harris is still mind boggling. 4 teams in a row have now shown the league. Stack secondary cause they can’t run. What’s crazy is even with a defense playing that package they know Singletary can’t beat them! Yet we have 3 DEs who were drafted instead and none make a difference or even close to it.

We averaged 6.5 yards per carry against Pittsburgh lol.

We ran at will. Daboll just doesnt like running.

4. CB. Huge problem since we have 1 capable NFL starter in White and personally I think he’s overrated. This might be the first round pick next year. It’s that bad. Bills better be checking free agent market for corners cause what we have now ain’t gonna cut it. 

Why do you think Tre is overrated?

What specifically does not he not do?

5. Josh Allen. Hasn’t looked good since week 17 vs Miami. Let’s be honest. Last year IMO was his ceiling. I mean with that crazy contract we are stuck with him but man he is terrible in big games. Overthrowing is a massive problem. If he hits Sanders which most nfl qbs would have… bills prob win that game. 

Cant argue with him sucking in big games. He's the anti-Brady when it comes to being cool as a cucumber in the bright lights.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

People are making far too many judgment based off of one week where we played a pretty damn good team. Let's reevaluate this all Sunday night because people might be jumping back on the bandwagon again.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Finally some other folks who agree with me about the defensive line. I expect opposing qbs running for their lives and fucking up after spending all those picks on the d line. I know it was Big Ben who’s been around and seen a thing or two but still the dude is immobile as fuck. Tua? If they can’t wreck him either? We are FUCKED

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Allen is like a big, stupid kid who needs attention and wants everyone to know that he's a great QB. So he tried to prove it it last Sunday in front of a huge crowd. He failed miserably. A big, smelly rotten egg on his face.

Wow 1 game and people are crying the sky is falling!   Not like the Bills looked horrible!  They played a good team and a blocked punt pretty much was the difference.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

Wow 1 game and people are crying the sky is falling!   Not like the Bills looked horrible!  They played a good team and a blocked punt pretty much was the difference.  

I made that mistake way to many times. Never again, it becomes embarrassing

Definitely would have liked to have drafted Creed Humphrey in the 2nd over Basham, who we realized likely at the time of drafting that either he or Rousseau would be inactive each game if all DEs are healthy.

Creed Humphrey is now starting C for Chiefs and we have the worst interior line in football lol

• Thanks 1