Sign in to follow this  
John10

off topic - Mysterious disappearances in remote areas of the world

David Paulides has been a detective for the San Francisco Police for 20 years. He then investigated Bigfoot and now investigates mysterious disappearances in national parks and remote areas of the world. He says people have suddenly disappeared in these remote places and the medical examiners can find no cause of death and bloodhounds cannot pick up a Human scent from the path that the missing person would have walked or hiked. Then a week or a year or a few years later people find the dead body of that missing person in an area that was searched over and over again by Search And Rescue. Many of the bodies of the missing have boots missing or shoes missing from their feet. There is a lot more mysterious facts surrounding these missing persons cases from David Paulides' books and dvds. Dave Paulides deals in facts and not speculation. He gets interviewed on Coast To Coast AM from time to time. Coast To Coast AM is a paranormal radio program. David Paulides' website is https://www.canammissing.com/

Dave Paulides does not believe a Human or Humans are responsible for these disappearances. What is abducting and murdering people in remote areas?

One thing that is known among the Bigfoot community is that if you are ever in a forest and you hear clicking sounds, that is Bigfoot. They also believe Bigfoot can become invisible and go into another world. 

There's a documentary that I watched recently, I'll look for it when I get home and post it which is exactly about what you're speaking of here. It focuses on people who have disappeared in areas where there are high numbers of Bigfoot sightings. I'm not trying to say whether Bigfoot is real or not but this was some really compelling stuff.

Btw, during the 15 years that I was a truck driver, I listen to Coast to Coast when art Bell still hosted it every single night. It was the best thing on radio.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

LIBills - i disagree. i think Bigfoot is real. 

HipKat - Bigfoot can sense the presence of Humans miles away. Bigfoot is real. I agree, I love Coast To Coast AM. 

I found that documentary. It's actually an episode of missing 411. You have to watch it on YouTube though because it's age restricted

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, John10 said:

HipKat - Bigfoot can sense the presence of Humans miles away. Bigfoot is real. I agree, I love Coast To Coast AM. 

Seek help

HipKat - Missing 411 is from David Paulides. There are two Missing 411 Dvds that you need to see that I think you would like. I definitely believe in the existence of Aliens. We are not alone. 

LIBills - i'm quite fine, thank you. Nothing wrong with being a believer in paranormal things. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, John10 said:

And Santa know when you’re sleeping and when you’re awake 

Angry Byrds - that's why Bigfoot has not been caught. it can stay far away from Humans when it wants to. Bigfoot is telepathic and can read the minds of Humans and read the intentions of Humans. 

21 minutes ago, John10 said:

Angry Byrds - that's why Bigfoot has not been caught. it can stay far away from Humans when it wants to. Bigfoot is telepathic and can read the minds of Humans and read the intentions of Humans. 

Just like Santa. I was agreeing with you

• Thanks 1

HipKat - i do not think Bigfoot is the one abducting and murdering people in the woods. i believe Bigfoot and Yeti are good beings that just look scary. They are afraid of Humans and mostly stay away from Humans. I do not know what is abducting and murdering people in the woods and remote areas of the world. i believe it may be The Devil that is doing that. 

There is no cause of death because the Devil took the soul of the missing person while that person was alive. That is the cause of death. 

Just after the disappearance, bad weather like a snowstorm, heavy rain, or heavy fog moves over the area where that person diasppeared and makes it hard for Search And Rescue to search the area for the missing person. What ever is doing this, can control the weather. I think it's the Devil. 

7 hours ago, John10 said:

HipKat - i do not think Bigfoot is the one abducting and murdering people in the woods. i believe Bigfoot and Yeti are good beings that just look scary. They are afraid of Humans and mostly stay away from Humans. I do not know what is abducting and murdering people in the woods and remote areas of the world. i believe it may be The Devil that is doing that. 

Sounds more like a skin-walker.

8 hours ago, John10 said:

I have my doubts about being telepathic and reading humans minds, but I'm on the fence about the existence of a Bigfoot type creature. Admittedly there is very little evidence that is actually compelling enough to base a belief in that existence fuck what is compelling, is very compelling. The original Yeti footprints are perfect example. Human like footprints in a place where no humans had been.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Angry Byrds - it could be a Skinwalker, which is a Werewolf, that is doing this. But a Werewolf cannot control the weather, as far as we know. and it's not Bigfoot we need to worry about, it's Werewolves because Werewolves are very violent and evil. 

HipKat - i wish there was more physical evidence of Bigfoot to convince you and everyone else of the existence of Bigfoot. 

Bigfoot or Sasquatch has brown or black hair and is usually found in a forest, while Yeti or Abominable Snowman has white or grey hair and is usually found on a mountain. 

16 minutes ago, John10 said:

Angry Byrds - it could be a Skinwalker, which is a Werewolf, that is doing this. But a Werewolf cannot control the weather, as far as we know. and it's not Bigfoot we need to worry about, it's Werewolves because Werewolves are very violent and evil. 

HipKat - i wish there was more physical evidence of Bigfoot to convince you and everyone else of the existence of Bigfoot. 

Bigfoot or Sasquatch has brown or black hair and is usually found in a forest, while Yeti or Abominable Snowman has white or grey hair and is usually found on a mountain. 

The skin-walker isn’t necessarily a werewolf it can take the form or possess humans or animals 1st off. 2ndly there is no proof of any of these creatures let alone proof of any of them having telepathy or being able to control weather. If you have proof of any of this please post a link. And by link I don’t mean some wack job YouTube video that literally tells you it’s for entertainment purposes.

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/navajo-skinwalkers/

23 hours ago, HipKat said:

There's a documentary that I watched recently, I'll look for it when I get home and post it which is exactly about what you're speaking of here. It focuses on people who have disappeared in areas where there are high numbers of Bigfoot sightings. I'm not trying to say whether Bigfoot is real or not but this was some really compelling stuff.

Btw, during the 15 years that I was a truck driver, I listen to Coast to Coast when art Bell still hosted it every single night. It was the best thing on radio.

Art Bell was awesome, he could go 5 - 6 hours with one guest.

George Noory is THE definition of 'Phoning it In'.

Dark Matters want as good, but Midnight in the Desert' had the feel of the old Coast to Coast/Dreamland shows.  It was even good after Art quit and Heather Wade took over.

Midnight episodes are on YouTube.

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Art Bell was awesome, he could go 5 - 6 hours with one guest.

George Noory is THE definition of 'Phoning it In'.

Dark Matters want as good, but Midnight in the Desert' had the feel of the old Coast to Coast/Dreamland shows.  It was even good after Art quit and Heather Wade took over.

Midnight episodes are on YouTube.

Not only could Art Bell go 5 hours with one guest, I listened to him go 5 hours with Mark Fuhrman! Mark fuhrman spent less time in the witness box then he did on the Art Bell show

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Angry Byrds - i said Bigfoot has telelpathy, not these other creatures. And none can control the weather except maybe The Devil. In the Bible, Jesus gave the world to the Devil in the desert.