Sign in to follow this  
John10

Off Topic - McDonald's French Fries

McDonald's used to be my favorite fast food place until I learned about their french fries from personal experience. One day I bought extra McDonald's food to save for the next day. The french fries were as hard as a rock the next day. I do not know what McDonald's puts in their french fries or other food but I do not want to put that in my stomach. Do not eat McDonald's french fries. 

52 minutes ago, John10 said:

McDonald's used to be my favorite fast food place until I learned about their french fries from personal experience. One day I bought extra McDonald's food to save for the next day. The french fries were as hard as a rock the next day. I do not know what McDonald's puts in their french fries or other food but I do not want to put that in my stomach. Do not eat McDonald's french fries. 

Anyone that eats anything form any fast food restaurant deserves whatever they get. That shit isn't even food. 

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

That happened years ago when I use to eat McDonald's meals. I know better now and I know alot more about everything now than years ago. 

3 hours ago, John10 said:

No french fries do well after a night in the refrigerator.  Come on now.  LOL

• Thanks 1

I'm still not eating McDonald's fries. Just recently in the news, they said Burger King fries had over 100 artificial ingredients. Who knows how many are in McDonald's fries. 

• Like 1

i also remember getting stomach aches after eating McDonald's fries. Back then, i wasn't sure why i was getting stomach aches, but now i know. 

You could eat the fries while they're soft but when it's in your stomach for 12 hours, it would get hard as a rock and give you a stomach ache.

19 minutes ago, John10 said:

i also remember getting stomach aches after eating McDonald's fries. Back then, i wasn't sure why i was getting stomach aches, but now i know. 

You could eat the fries while they're soft but when it's in your stomach for 12 hours, it would get hard as a rock and give you a stomach ache.

I've heard of shitting bricks, but never hard 12 hour old fries.  LOL

• Haha 1

I quit eating McD's after hearing about how the food doesn't rot.  Something isn't right if you can hold onto a burger for years and it doesn't decay.  This dude put his burger in his coat pocket, and then put his coat into storage for 14 years.  The burger came out looking the same.  That can't be right.  :niterider:

• Like 1

Woody - exactly.

TheBowFlexBody - you know, toilet humor started in Asia. toilet humor is in America's kids' movies, cartoons, and tv shows. it spread from Asia to the United States because of The Cabal. The Cabal are Globalists. That's all according to Conspiracy Theorists. 

3 hours ago, John10 said:

I'm still not eating McDonald's fries. Just recently in the news, they said Burger King fries had over 100 artificial ingredients. Who knows how many are in McDonald's fries. 

They're all the same.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Anyone that eats anything form any fast food restaurant deserves whatever they get. That shit isn't even food. 

And yet govt solution for a lockdown was fast food open..close restaurants etc.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, John10 said:

HipKat -  i disagree. 

They are. They may be seasoned differently or the grease from restaurant to restaurant might have an effect based on what else they're cooking in it but at their core, they're all the same

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Saving fast food for the next day is the same thing as saving Chinese food for the next day.

The shit just doesn't work.

Agreed.  My only exception is Taco Bell.  I love some tacos straight out of the fridge.  That was my hangover cure back in the day.  :niterider:

HipKat - you got a point there. i agree with that. 

LIBills - i agree. i love Chinese food.