3 consecutive games in a row now the offense has looked like shit. Baltimore, KC, Pittsburgh. 

He still can't connect on a deep ball even when he has a guy wide open.

He still has problem with turnovers which will cost us a lot of games.

Am I missing something or is he overrated? 

• Like 1

All of his critics will bring up those 3 games yes. Yesterday was big fucking fat check on their tally sheet for proving them right. I dunno. I was watching that Browns game and was jealous. Twice now they’ve gone into Arrowhead and hung with the Chiefs in entertaining fashion. No one on this site would be shocked if the Bills went into KC and got godsmacked…again…and yes I’m calling for them to get embarrassed…again.

• Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Klaista said:

3 consecutive games in a row now the offense has looked like shit. Baltimore, KC, Pittsburgh. 

No not yet.....give it another game or 2 and if he plays like rookie Josh again than we got a problem.....and no Trubinsky will not cure all.....

Hey, you shut your filthy mouth about Allen!

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The whole team is overrated except for Bass

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

All of his critics will bring up those 3 games yes. Yesterday was big fucking fat check on their tally sheet for proving them right. I dunno. I was watching that Browns game and was jealous. Twice now they’ve gone into Arrowhead and hung with the Chiefs in entertaining fashion. No one on this site would be shocked if the Bills went into KC and got godsmacked…again…and yes I’m calling for them to get embarrassed…again.

But the Browns OC is able to get his RB's involved in the game. Why can't Daboll do that? Daboll is overrated

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

But the Browns OC is able to get his RB's involved in the game. Why can't Daboll do that? Daboll is overrated

Because fuck running. Why run when you can pass? Plus we don’t have the line or backs to be a “run team”. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Because fuck running. Why run when you can pass? Plus we don’t have the line or backs to be a “run team”. 

If you can run the ball from time to time with some success, defenses can't just sit back waiting for you to throw. You have to have balance on the offense, so that the defense won't know whats coming.

And I don't buy that with the OL. Daboll just doesn't do it enough, or has no ideas how to do it. Also, the RB's don't always have to run the ball, they can be used as receivers out of the backfield. You want to beat KC, you pound the ball, when passing take what the defense gives you, use some clock and keep their offense off the field. That's not boring 70's football, that's smart football.

I will not be surprised if he will regress this year. He has not proven to be a baller in front of large crowds.

And some athletes play like dog turds after getting a huge contract. Allen is no exception.

If he plays like dog shit again next week against Miami, this season and maybe his career is over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Daboll only had one good year in the NFL and that was last year other than that his offense’s have alway failed. He’s only succeeded really in college from what I can tell 

He deserves a pass for the Raven game, the wind was crazy that night, he did about as good as expected. 

I'll wait till after Miami, he typically does his best against them and his numbers were nearly identical against Pitt last year. 

JoeFerguson - i believe that too. sometimes these players play awful after getting alot of money in a contract. i hope that is not the case with Josh Allen. 

7 hours ago, Klaista said:

You're ALWAYS missing something, like a brain.  

Its way to early to draw conclusions on Allen. He needs to learn to overcome a strong pass rush

Lets not give up one game into the season.

6 hours ago, John10 said:

JoeFerguson - i believe that too. sometimes these players play awful after getting alot of money in a contract. i hope that is not the case with Josh Allen. 

Didn't work for TJ Watt. He got the biggest contract to date and then showed why almost the next day.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

George - i agree. Let's not give up on the Bills and Allen. 

SackMan518 - i should have said some players rather than sometimes to be more clear. 

This is just one of those games where we didn't see much wagon circling.

We saw flaming arrows hit wagon canvas and settlers scatter for the tree line.

17 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

AREN'T the browns' RB's high draft picks?

21 hours ago, Klaista said:

You have always been a allen hater.  

You couldn't  wait to post this 

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

1 hour ago, gerbe75pts said:

You have always been a allen hater.  

You couldn't  wait to post this 

Just haven't been sold on him yet. 

22 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

AREN'T the browns' RB's high draft picks?

Doesn't matter, need to get the RB's involved. And anyway, why does that matter? So unless a RB is a high draft pick, , you don't find ways to give him the ball?

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Doesn't matter, need to get the RB's involved. And anyway, why does that matter? So unless a RB is a high draft pick, , you don't find ways to give him the ball?

Sure they need more than 10 carries but: My point was that they have very high draft picks, while we had teens and picked RBs in the 3rd round... wasn't one a top 5 pick? we haven't picked a RB high since Spiller...

NO

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020