Sign in to follow this  
Victor7

Balls and Goats

McKenzie had one good return and the rest of the game he didn't play well at all. There was a punt he let bounce, had he ran up to it and fair caught it, like he could have, it would have saved 10 yards. He still has work to do. 

The rest I agree with, I don't think Allen had a bad game, but he didn't have a good one either.

Steelers blitzed twice, twice all game and still were pressuring him on nearly every drop back. Tough for 4 guys to get open when the opposing D can drop back 7 and still get pressure. This to me was on the O-line. What should have been a strength turned into a big question mark heading into next week.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Goats go first since we lost

Sean McDermott. Outcoached. Insanely bad decisions on the 4th downs. Going for it on 4th and 8 ??? .... not going for it on 4th and 3 and 1 in the first half ?? And then allowing that inexplicable play call on 4th and inches. The game changed right there. Way to be unprepared for a game. 

Special Teams. Not so special aside form McKenzie and Bass. Hauck nearly got tackled. That's how bad that was. 

Josh Allen. Awful game, jittery, inaccurate. 

OL. Pathetic. Probably the worst unit on Sunday. Allowed pressure on almost every play despite hardly ever facing a blitz. Honorable mention to Dawkins who was abused by whoever he faced on almost every down. 

2nd half D. Kinda feel bad putting these guys here after they pitched a shutout in the 1st half. But the game is 4 quarters long and they allowed Pitt to score on every possession in the 2nd half. 

Daboll. Became obsessed with passing and never adjusted despite the OL's struggles and the heavy zones Josh was facing under pressure. The 4th and inches call will live in infamy for ages. 

Refs. The weekly goat for another pathetic game from the worst refs in sports. The PI on Wallace was tacky, don't get me started on the White int that got called back. 2 huge calls. Did anyone see the roughing the passer in the Miami game ?? ... These guys are just awful

Balls

Singletary. Ran with a purpose when given the chance but Daboll never cared for it. He was pass obsessed despite the obvious troubles we were having. 

Bass. Made all his kicks. 

Isiah. Looked fantastic on return duties.

Its just one game so lets not get carried away. For all we know this is what this team needed after an entire offseason reading/hearing everyone already putting them in the convo for Super Bowl winners. A humble pie if you will. With that said. Daboll, Allen and McD should be worried and occupied with what appears to be the solution to Josh Allen. Pitt and last year Kansas and Bmore all did the same. Heavy zones and pressure with as little people as possible and Josh has struggled. It needs to be addressed. 

I watched the Miami Pats game and the roughing the passer call was BAD.

Fing NE has a QB.

Goats

-----------------

McD - When your QB who you just paid top dollar for begs to go for it on 4th down, you let him go for it.

Allen - This dude needs to see a therapist.  Sugar High Allen is back!

Balls

-----------------

Singletary - He made the best of his opportunities.

Knox - No drops!  Wow!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Goats

the entire Bills organization.
Probably one of the most anticipated opening game in 30 years….after having no fans for over a year…and this is this SHIT you pulled? This is why I stopped spending good money on these clowns and haven’t been to a game since 2006.

Defensive Line

yup fuck them. Im not gonna shit on the offensive line. We all knew they weren’t all that good to begin with going up against one of the best d line’s in the league. Their shit play resulted in Allen and the offense looking shitty. I’m done harping on them. 
but the D line? Fuck them. They don’t get pass. With all this supposed talent on there and money spent on them…you couldn’t WRECK their offense like they did to us…against even a worse offensive line than us? With the amount of attention and resources spent on these fucks we should have seen Big Ben getting pummeled all day. Fumbles. Holds. Batted balls for pics etc etc. 

Balls 

me for predicting the Steelers would win.

I think it boils down to coaching Sean. And let me be clear that I'm not trying to give those guys a pass. But Pitt seemed ready and aware. They got the ball out quick. Its what Ben does. He's the quickest trigger in the game. They knew and planned accordingly. What did we do ?? .... we tried to fit a square peg in a round hole. Daboll tried to pass into oblivion despite the heavy crowded zones and pressure they were bringing and never adjusted to a more run oriented, shorter approach. Tomlin and Co ate our lunch. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

43 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

I think it boils down to coaching Sean. And let me be clear that I'm not trying to give those guys a pass. But Pitt seemed ready and aware. They got the ball out quick. Its what Ben does. He's the quickest trigger in the game. They knew and planned accordingly. What did we do ?? .... we tried to fit a square peg in a round hole. Daboll tried to pass into oblivion despite the heavy crowded zones and pressure they were bringing and never adjusted to a more run oriented, shorter approach. Tomlin and Co ate our lunch. 

Yup. Agree. Big bodied receivers helped for Pitt. Those 2 yard check downs became 6-8 yard pick ups. We tried that and our smaller receivers got 2-4 yards. If this is the blueprint to beat the Bills…and we have no idea how to counter it….we’re fucked. This D line though better wreck Tua or it’s 0-2 in the AFC already and down two and a half games in the divisions.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

I don't think Daboll can adjust to a more run oriented, shorter approach. If there was a game where Allen needed to take what the defense was giving him, yesterday was it. They had the ball at the 24 yard to start the game, and went 3 and out because they refused to just move the chains.

I didn't want Daboll here from the start, and I haven't changed my mind.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Goats

the entire Bills organization.
Probably one of the most anticipated opening game in 30 years….after having no fans for over a year…and this is this SHIT you pulled? This is why I stopped spending good money on these clowns and haven’t been to a game since 2006.

Defensive Line

yup fuck them. Im not gonna shit on the offensive line. We all knew they weren’t all that good to begin with going up against one of the best d line’s in the league. Their shit play resulted in Allen and the offense looking shitty. I’m done harping on them. 
but the D line? Fuck them. They don’t get pass. With all this supposed talent on there and money spent on them…you couldn’t WRECK their offense like they did to us…against even a worse offensive line than us? With the amount of attention and resources spent on these fucks we should have seen Big Ben getting pummeled all day. Fumbles. Holds. Batted balls for pics etc etc. 

Balls 

me for predicting the Steelers would win.

This made me laugh, true but still funny :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

josh forgot what got him to what he was last year

he reverted to 'hero josh', he wasnt taking what the defense gave him, he was going for the highlight reel plays

he literally lost his mind from last year

i hope the spanking they took, courtesy mainly of josh, will jolt him back to last years programming

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

josh forgot what got him to what he was last year

he reverted to 'hero josh', he wasnt taking what the defense gave him, he was going for the highlight reel plays

he literally lost his mind from last year

i hope the spanking they took, courtesy mainly of josh, will jolt him back to last years programming

OL and play calling were atrocious!  But yeah i got disturbing images again of Josh Allen year 1......

GOATs:  Seditious liberal federal employees who bid Fauci's gain-of- function research from Donald Trump.  He would have stopped it cold.