Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

The Steeler Defense

Recommended Posts

Is what McDermott wished our defense could be…but for some reason is not. Steelers D had three dudes WE COULD NOT STOP.

1. who on our defense could not be stopped?****crickets****

2. You all know I hate wasting most of our picks on the defense but WHAT THE FUCK? 

3. Did our defense do well…yes….against an average at best offense……****crickets*****

4. You would think with all our picks on the d line some of them would have success against a fucking patchwork line.

5. We lost to a 1975 Football style team yesterday. What’s the Bills identity? 

6. Not blaming the D for the loss. But the Steelers strength is the D. And it won. Good for them.  But I expected our D to be game wrecking too…and it really wasn’t. Unbelievable. Now I fucking guarantee we will hear wE nEED bETTEr dEFeNsIVe LiNe pLay aNd nEed tO dRaFt a GuY errr uGh errrrrrrrr


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Is what McDermott wished our defense could be…but for some reason is not. Steelers D had three dudes WE COULD NOT STOP.

1. who on our defense could not be stopped?****crickets****

2. You all know I hate wasting most of our picks on the defense but WHAT THE FUCK? 

3. Did our defense do well…yes….against an average at best offense……****crickets*****

4. You would think with all our picks on the d line some of them would have success against a fucking patchwork line.

5. We lost to a 1975 Football style team yesterday. What’s the Bills identity? 

6. Not blaming the D for the loss. But the Steelers strength is the D. And it won. Good for them.  But I expected our D to be game wrecking too…and it really wasn’t. Unbelievable. Now I fucking guarantee we will hear wE nEED bETTEr dEFeNsIVe LiNe pLay aNd nEed tO dRaFt a GuY errr uGh errrrrrrrr

Every team has dudes that we cannot stop, not because of their defense but because of our offensive line. Historically, our o-line is shit and this year looks like it's not going to be any different.

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Is what McDermott wished our defense could be…but for some reason is not. Steelers D had three dudes WE COULD NOT STOP.

1. who on our defense could not be stopped?****crickets****

2. You all know I hate wasting most of our picks on the defense but WHAT THE FUCK? 

3. Did our defense do well…yes….against an average at best offense……****crickets*****

4. You would think with all our picks on the d line some of them would have success against a fucking patchwork line.

5. We lost to a 1975 Football style team yesterday. What’s the Bills identity? 

6. Not blaming the D for the loss. But the Steelers strength is the D. And it won. Good for them.  But I expected our D to be game wrecking too…and it really wasn’t. Unbelievable. Now I fucking guarantee we will hear wE nEED bETTEr dEFeNsIVe LiNe pLay aNd nEed tO dRaFt a GuY errr uGh errrrrrrrr

Our D gave up 16 points.  They aren't as good as the Steelers D b/c the Steelers hit a home run with Watt who is one of the two best defensive players in the league and then they traded a first round pick for a safety which would have made your head explode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We pretty much lost to 3 dudes. Ingraham, Heyward and Watt. That's all they needed. 

  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Every team has dudes that we cannot stop, not because of their defense but because of our offensive line. Historically, our o-line is shit and this year looks like it's not going to be any different.

Wished Oliver and or Edmunds could not be stopped. Maybe Rousseau will be someday…but the way McBeane have wiffed on first round defense so far…who knows? 


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Our D gave up 16 points.  They aren't as good as the Steelers D b/c the Steelers hit a home run with Watt who is one of the two best defensive players in the league and then they traded a first round pick for a safety which would have made your head explode. 

Nope. You can go back before the draft and look it up. I’m on record for saying to use our first round pick for proven talent…even a dude on the defense…because no rookie picked 30th was going to be the missing piece that puts this team over the top. And btw our D gave up all those points in the second half. 


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

We pretty much lost to 3 dudes. Ingraham, Heyward and Watt. That's all they needed. 

Yup….and here we are with multiple first round players on D that are just “good”…..so far I’m questioning Beane’s ability to judge first round defensive talent. 


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, theAteam said:

This makes me feel a bit better today.

Exactly. That’s why I’m not ready to hit the panic button on Allen just yet. Most qbs would have struggled against that D. Some even would have been atrocious. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theAteam said:

This makes me feel a bit better today.

Yup. People act like we annihilated Pitt last year. We didn't. It was a similar game. What happened was that Diggs went OFF in the 2nd half and that saved the day. But it was a struggle as well. We won 26-15. Yesterday was 23-16. Last year we got the game changing play on the Taron Johnson pick six. This year it was them with the blocked punt. Very similar games. 

  • Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's trade for Chandler Jones.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people realize Bills defense was better that Steelers defense? 

Steelers passed for 188 and ran for 75 which is less than Bills passed for. 


It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Do people realize Bills defense was better that Steelers defense? 

Steelers passed for 188 and ran for 75 which is less than Bills passed for. 

I think I saw it the bills Mafia Facebook page so I'll go look for it later maybe, but it was a meme that compared Josh Allen stats from this year versus last year against Pittsburgh and statistically, he was better this year although not great either year


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pitt's defense is for real and they probably got better this offseason adding ingram. I think we got too cute on offense trying to outwit and gadget them. We definitely didn't help our struggling o line with the pass rush by running off tackle when their rushers went hard up the field. I really believe we thought we'd pass all over them again like we did in the 2nd half last year. Major disappointment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...