Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

World Laughs at Bills

Wonder what he'd have to say about Rodgers garbage game, that to me is the worse loss of anyteam in the league

25 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to post this shit like it matters what these people think. 

I like balance. For days and weeks I’ve been hearing/seeing/reading how the Bills would win big today. We need to stay humble. Life isn’t a bowl of cherries. 

Also, in the past when the Bills win I post fans of the opponents bitching so it’s only fair. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

12 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I like balance. For days and weeks I’ve been hearing/seeing/reading how the Bills would win big today. We need to stay humble. Life isn’t a bowl of cherries. 

Also, in the past when the Bills win I post fans of the opponents bitching so it’s only fair. 

They aren't going to win big with Daboll as the OC, and a defensive minded head coach who more often than not plays not to lose.

If this offense had taken what the Steeler's D had given them, they would have won the game. Short passes that were there, to move the chains, and frustrate the Steelers would have been great. But stupid decisions by Allen, and even stupider play calls by Daboll cost them the win. They gave this game away.

Oh yeah, the punter sucks. Good decision to bring him into the fold for more money.

Our Bills appeared overconfident to me. If that’s the case, hopefully this loss is what they needed to humble them. 

• Thanks 1

Nick Wright can sucks my balls, totally unshaven, after I've just gotten done working out and taking a giant stinking dump. That is all.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

58 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nick Wright can sucks my balls, totally unshaven, after I've just gotten done working out and taking a giant stinking dump. That is all.

And who counts fumbles not lost as fumbles? Lol

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

And who counts fumbles not lost as fumbles? Lol

A rump ranger with an irrational hatred like him.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

These are the same people that thought the Patriots were done in 2014 when they got blown out by the Chiefs

Stop being a pussy @seandelevan You know JA passed for more yards this game then the game he won last year right?

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

On 9/13/2021 at 1:45 AM, seandelevan said:

You like balance? Does that mean we can expect as many positive posts from you as negative?

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

We look like a 50-50 team. Options are let josh be josh all-over the place because units have holes and no proven help yet. Or start Mitch, and go with a more organized style no of play. We extended another QB like Ryan fitz

2 hours ago, Topas said:

You like balance? Does that mean we can expect as many positive posts from you as negative?

I’d say 90% of my posts from last season were positive. Why? Because the bills didn’t fuck up 24/7. 

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’d say 90% of my posts from last season were positive. Why? Because the bills didn’t fuck up 24/7. 

I‘d say I don’t believe you :-)

• Haha 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents