Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Browns are fucking KC up the ass, on the back of Wyatt Teller

Recommended Posts

Wyatt Teller… excuse me, where is my manners… All-Pro Wyatt Teller, is blowing holes the size of texas in KC’s defense and the Browns are running roughshod all over KC.

Who did we take with the 5th round pick we got for All-Pro Wyatt Teller?


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note of caution, last Superbowl aside the Chiefs do tend to make adjustments at half time.  I know I know, explaining an adjustment is something that as Bills fans we never see, but they are these things where coaches look at what's worked and what hasn't and who has blown assignments and who hasn't and they tweak things just a bit to get the game back under control.  Yeah, the Chiefs do that.  Turns out we are actually allowed to do that but we don't.  If the Chiefs can slow down the Browns and get into the endzone they probably win this game.  Right now, I am loving this game.  However, the Chiefs are still very much alive.  They ain't going 20-0, but they can't be written off just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Note of caution, last Superbowl aside the Chiefs do tend to make adjustments at half time.  I know I know, explaining an adjustment is something that as Bills fans we never see, but they are these things where coaches look at what's worked and what hasn't and who has blown assignments and who hasn't and they tweak things just a bit to get the game back under control.  Yeah, the Chiefs do that.  Turns out we are actually allowed to do that but we don't.  If the Chiefs can slow down the Browns and get into the endzone they probably win this game.  Right now, I am loving this game.  However, the Chiefs are still very much alive.  They ain't going 20-0, but they can't be written off just yet.

Chiefs very well may win this game.

Win or lose, I don’t care. Win or lose, Wyatt is blowing KC’s defensive ass open.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked Teller too, played well while he was here, thought that the following season he was gonna be the starter...was slightly surprised they traded him, but won't lie, didn't think it was a terrible move at the time, now it looks horrible, a 5th and a 6th for quite possibly the best G in the league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Who did we take with the 3rd round pick we got for Pro Bowler Wyatt Teller?

The Bills received a 2020 5th & 6th for Teller.  They got Tyler Bass with the 6th and they sent the 5th to the Vikings in the Diggs trade. :niterider:

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Woody said:

The Bills received a 2020 5th & 6th for Teller.  They got Tyler Bass with the 6th and they sent the 5th to the Vikings in the Diggs trade. :niterider:

Thanks. Even worse! 

We got a kicker for an All Pro Guard.

We could have sent our 6th for Diggs.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I will ask it again, McDermott knows he can make half time adjustments right? I think we need to send this tape to OBD so they can watch it and figure out that its completely okay to make adjustments at the half.  Why can't McD? Seriously, did he have some sort of childhood trauma that prevented him from changing things up a bit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

So I will ask it again, McDermott knows he can make half time adjustments right? I think we need to send this tape to OBD so they can watch it and figure out that its completely okay to make adjustments at the half.  Why can't McD? Seriously, did he have some sort of childhood trauma that prevented him from changing things up a bit?

That's what  the 2 coordinators are for.   And neither made one today


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...