Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

This is What it All Came Down to….

12 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Allen made mistakes but he had some dropped passes too. With the penalties, blocked punt, etc…. it was a complete team loss. 

This. Complete team loss. Sure Allen sucked. But guess what ? So did his line so who's more at fault ? .... The DL didn't do shit against a patchwork OL. Yup but that was the quickest trigger in the league on the other side. So then its on McD and Frazier for not adjusting accordingly. Daboll called a shit game. Went pass heavy despite the obvious struggles. Never cared to run and when we did it was too late. Special teams allowed a back breaking score. Our D pitched a shutout in half one only to go limp in half 2 and pitch the opposite allowing them to score on EVERY drive. 

I agree with some of you that they let the off season hype get to them. This bitch slap may be a blessing in disguise. Its a long season. Hopefully they stop believing that are the shit and start playing like it. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

14 hours ago, Meathead said:

yeah i know. every qb does

its just the timing and the hyper-hyping and them, looking like they werent ready, and then turned into confused zombies. . except most of the defense, which was pretty good except when it had to be in the fourth. by then the whole bills team looked like somebody pulled the network plug bc the bills teamwork was mostly weak

the team just looked UNPREPARED. Josh missing wide open guys that easily could have changed the game had they been completed. the steelers d was good last year, too. but those bills ripped those steelers a new one. that all feels so empty, now

“That all feels so empty now”

Great way to say exactly how I feel.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Kelly had games like this. 

Google Bills vs KC, early 90’s. 1990 or 1991.

Were those the games we got wrecked by the Nigerian Nightmare? I hated playing KC back then... up until Joe Montana's curtain call anyway.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Meathead said:

josh has shown the strong correlation of something being his first time, something he hasnt dealt with before, and him freezing up, jittering up, clenching up, whatever. having a bad, fugly game is what to call it. this time is was having your balls about as virtually gag-sucked in the lead up to this season

the good news is that he responded super well to his first crisis (sub-'18'19) in a spectacularly positive manner, almost all season last year. honestly unprecedented in some important ways. in no way short of amazing

unfortunately its only one season. they wipe the slate clean and now we start 0-1, with mai-WAS-hou-kc-ten as the next five. 2-2-1?

and allen blew for this seasons first real one. against an assumed top seed rival. obviously, an anomaly. right? right?!

the salient question now, obviously, is can he lead them back to high seed contention and another long playoff run? of course he could, but helltf if i know if he will. dont ask me after just today cuz he BLEW. whole damn team, except most of the defense. gonna need to see a whole other josh to give me hope, last years instead of the rookie

even if they only went 3-2 in the next 5, especially they beat mia & ten, theyd be in decent to good position for a playoff push. unless they beat kc later in the season they are likely not the top seed, so they will have to win at least one road playoff game if they are to win the bowl this season (does it feel like it now?). still have a chance to string a bunch together at any time, just cant suck and commit penalties at disastrous times. or turn the ball over. pathetic start. except parts of the defense

a five win steak after this wouldn't shock me, either. well, kc would. but the bills are a team that could rip off of bunch of their own, or just as easily stick to wwwl, which could still work. none of that gonna happen with josh playing like a long retro version of himself, though

this team has also shown it can win away games. im not too worried about that

im worried about HIM. first time largest paid nfl player ever. first time national tv advertisements. first time opponent crowd noise. first time ever entering the season with the media saturating josh as the mvp and sb winner

should I be worried about HIM? he cant really pull a fitz, can he? where did todays rookie-looking accuracy issues suddenly come from? i dont know whether to trust him or go seandelevan on his ass. YOU SUCK, JOSH. GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!

it would be great if they sort of  mind melded and ripped of an 11 game winning streak or something josh awesome like that. like he goes back to practice and he spends all this extra time rebuilding his mechanics from last year, and it works. he finds his magic groove that we all saw. and wins the next ten or more. and then we all live happily ever after

ill still take 3-2, if i have to. but they'd need to be mostly stacking wins in the last ten if they want to be in the hunt for one of the higher seeds, and thats gonna be tough at 3-3. so 4-1 would be better, especially if it could be mia-WAS-kc-ten. itd take one or even two losses against lower teams if it meant head-to-head against the strong ones youll be tie-breaking for the playoffs

probably need to win at least 11 total to be in good shape to make the playoffs. and at least 13 including beating kc in kc, to have a shot at home field. thats how killer todays loss was. now they can probably only lose 2-3 more to have a shot at the bye. kc becomes almost a playoff game, and thats only if we havent lost more than four by then. killer

bad day to regress, josh. sheesh

Glad I wasn’t the only one already thinking about seeding. You’re absolutely right. We dropped a game to a potential AFC playoff team. They got the tie breaker on us now. Hope the Steelers drop a bunch of games. If we lose next week holy shit…2 games behind Miami in the division. Next week is MASSIVE. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

It's almost like there was a reason the Steelers paid Watt $112 million the day before the game. He might be really good or something.

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Kelly had games like this. 

Google Bills vs KC, early 90’s. 1990 or 1991.

I can’t completely shit on Allen. Not sure how many dudes would had good games when getting mauled every time they dropped back to pass. Now if he looks like this next week? Against a team he owns? Then yeah…he deserves to get shat on.

7 hours ago, bv said:

I wonder if not playing in the preseason had an effect on them.

I thought this…..KC played starters a few times and no one flinched. From a stamina perspective it could have helped.

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Looking like they need to go OL with back to back picks this year.

Or even better….is there a proven stud we can trade a first for? 

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Or even better….is there a proven stud we can trade a first for? 

Probably not. Anyone decent is probably looking for a new contract. We are building through the draft.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I see @seandelevan pussy is still beading. Must have needed a transfusion after the game or he would be dead, What is it like going to life being afraid of everything  @seandelevan Is this post supposed to mean anything considering how good the Bill defense played?

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Despite all this “talent” you can’t dominate the Steelers patch work oline? Are you FUCKING telling me…all these first and second rounders and high priced free agents…can’t force multiple sacks, fumbles or interceptions against FUCKING SCRUBS? AT HOME! And with this hostile environment they looked like fucking the best oline in the league.  

############################ 

Staged entertainment

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Despite all this “talent” you can’t dominate the Steelers patch work oline? Are you FUCKING telling me…all these first and second rounders and high priced free agents…can’t force multiple sacks, fumbles or interceptions against FUCKING SCRUBS? AT HOME! And with this hostile environment they looked like fucking the best oline in the league.  

############################ 

Staged entertainment

After games like that….it’s kinda hard to disagree with ya…

• Haha 1