I got laughed about this last year but…

if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose 

I would pick Daboll over McD as head coach. 10 out of 10 times. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

McDermott and Frazier were out coached at halftime by a first time NFL offensive coordinator. I’m not sure how much say Tomlin has in offensive halftime adjustments, but, this is Matt Canada’s first year as an NFL OC. His team couldn’t do anything in the first half and came out after the half and marched down the field on it first two drives after the half for FGs  and really outplayed the Bills for most of the second half. Our OC is calling the same Allen runs that didn’t work in the first half over and over. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

10 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

And that 4th and 8 was within Bass's range, granted it would have been a long FG 53yds, but it would have only been a 7 yd difference if he missed, worth the shot to get the 3....you also had Allen on the others wanting to go for it, should believe in the guy you just gave 1/4 of a billion too

Yeah I didn’t get that. Take the FG. 

52 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

And that 4th and 8 was within Bass's range, granted it would have been a long FG 53yds, but it would have only been a 7 yd difference if he missed, worth the shot to get the 3....you also had Allen on the others wanting to go for it, should believe in the guy you just gave 1/4 of a billion too

Good point.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Bonehead coaching and decision making continues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

This team is fucked if McDumbass didn't learn from his coaching mistakes in the AFC title game last year.

He saw what Tampa did to KC and walked away thinking 

mAyBE 1975 fUtBaLL iS tHe wAy tO gO? 

• Thanks 1

Boy, that Andy Reid knows how to make some in the game adjustments. Too bad he didn’t teach McClappy how to do that. 

• Thanks 1

I would have been fine going for all of them.  The 4th and 8 one though why is Allen trying to force a 30 yard pass downfield.  Steelers secondary game-planned us very well

8 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I would have been fine going for all of them.  The 4th and 8 one though why is Allen trying to force a 30 yard pass downfield.  Steelers secondary game-planned us very well

That.didnt bother me so much, better the take a chance in 4th down than eat a sack or throw it short of the marker 

1 minute ago, Baldat28 said:

That.didnt bother me so much, better the take a chance in 4th down than eat a sack or throw it short of the marker 

Ya I'm quick to judge, I cannot see the All 22, don't know the play call/routes.  And I trust Allen sees the field quite well these days.  It's almost like I'm not panicking at all after a week 1 egg laying against a top defense.  Ya'll should try it lol

Rated # 1 the past 3 years at clapping

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I got laughed about this last year but…

if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose 

I would pick Daboll over McD as head coach. 10 out of 10 times. 

NO! No! No! and No!

• Haha 1

The way Allen was playing early i didnt have a problem with punting.  The problem is he never settled down. He was a mess from the opening drive.   That overthrow of a wide open Sanders on the second drive was a huge play in this game.   Could have put Steelers down 10 early and scrambling instead of surviving the 1st half and making adjustments.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I thought he was getting better, but…

4th and 1 in their territory - punt

4th and 1 near midfield - punt

4th and freaking 8 - Go for it, but throw a bomb down field.

Infuriating.

You left off the 4th and one with a ridiculous pitch 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

The way Allen was playing early i didnt have a problem with punting.  The problem is he never settled down. He was a mess from the opening drive.   That overthrow of a wide open Sanders on the second drive was a huge play in this game.   Could have put Steelers down 10 early and scrambling instead of surviving the 1st half and making adjustments.

Ding ding ding hence my crowd theory. In 18 and 19, and in KC…he sometimes took 2-3 quarters to settle down…then magically last year seemed poised with no crowds. But when he looked to be about to get into a groove something dumb like a flag would happen.

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You left off the 4th and one with a ridiculous pitch 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage

I was trying to forget that one lol.

• Haha 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg