The answer is a resounding NO.

- We traded John Brown for Sanders. Brown drops nothing. Sanders drops a huge pass that led would have been a first down. Instead, we had to punt - This is where the the blocked punt happened. Cutting Brown may have literally lost us this game.

- We traded Bojo for Haack, and it cost us more money to do it. Outside of 1 good punt, he sucked (and has sucked all preseason).

- We let Andre Robert’s walk. McKenzie had 1 good kickoff return that literally anyone could have had (the hole was huge). The rest of the game, he did nothing. He fair caught a punt that had tons of room.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Some of you mentioned our D-Line being better. How many sacks did we have today? How many turnovers did they force?

Some of you mentioned our backup QB being better. How much did Trubisky help us today?

• Thanks 1

The Bills need to do something about Haack.  That dude takes all day to punt and the Steelers started scheming for that.  :niterider:

They never improved there secondary, Wallace needed to be upgraded badly... the D-line only rookies that needed time...

People hoping that Allen, Diggs and Beasley could all match or improve on career years was always a pipedream 

Just now, Baldat28 said:

They never improved there secondary, Wallace needed to be upgraded badly... the D-line only rookies that needed time...

People hoping that Allen, Diggs and Beasley could all match or improve on career years was always a pipedream 

Defense gave up 16 points. They were not the problem.

Oh, look at that. Sanders just got a false start.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

The Bills need to do something about Haack.  That dude takes all day to punt and the Steelers started scheming for that.  :niterider:

Slow as molasses.

We paid more for a worse punter.

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Defense gave up 16 points. They were not the problem.

Oh, look at that. Sanders just got a false start.

Yeah, but Wallace got picked on and had two big penalties, and they couldn't get a stop in the second half, not one 

1 minute ago, Baldat28 said:

Yeah, but Wallace got picked on and had two big penalties, and they couldn't get a stop in the second half, not one 

I get that, but it’s an offenses league. Watch other games, most defenses are much worse.

Our defense isn’t elite but they’re pretty good.

OL is suspect. Receivers dropping left and right. Allen missed 2 big time throws deep.

Other than that team looked OK.

1 minute ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Claypoop shit All over us...

Claypool had 3 receptions for 45 yards.

Defense was not why we lost.

Penalties and Josh Allen looking like his rookie season is why we lost today

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

He got them on 3rd downs...

Pass interference penalties... almost another that was D-holding...

DAWKINS SUCKED IT UP... They'll say he's still fucked up from Covid.

At more than one point JA was our leading rusher...

16 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I get that, but it’s an offenses league. Watch other games, most defenses are much worse.

Our defense isn’t elite but they’re pretty good.

Oh it's on the Offense no doubt, I put it on coaching too, Steelers clearly made adjustments at half and Buffalo didn't

7 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Oh it's on the Offense no doubt, I put it on coaching too, Steelers clearly made adjustments at half and Buffalo didn't

And that has been the story of McDermott’s coaching career. A couple games last year are the only exceptions. But, today Pittsburgh came out at halftime like a whole new team and we came out and kept doing what didn’t work in the first half . Completely out coached.

• Thanks 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Some of you mentioned our D-Line being better. How many sacks did we have today? How many turnovers did they force?

Some of you mentioned our backup QB being better. How much did Trubisky help us today?

Against a patch work oline. That is what I was bitching and harping on all off-season. Go ahead keep investing on the d line. Good teams will simply protect or just fucking avoid it. I don’t get it? How nice would it have been to have a big bodied receiver to throw it up to like Claypool though? FUCK

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

44 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

But all 3 catches were DEVASTATING and HUGE. One essentially ended the game. Wish we had that.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Against a patch work oline. That is what I was bitching and harping on all off-season. Go ahead keep investing on the d line. Good teams will simply protect or just fucking avoid it. I don’t get it? How nice would it have been to have a big bodied receiver to throw it up to like Claypool though? FUCK

It all comes down to this: 16 points.

The defense held them to 16 points.

You can’t expect better than that. That’s top 10.

Offense has to be better. Special Teams has to be better.

The Bills stunk up the joint today.

That's my analysis 

I need a pep talk from Leodis McKelvin.

• Thanks 1

I’ll admit I  was extremely disappointed in are DEs are last first round pick and our last two second round picks for this? And they were going against a line with two starting rookies? 

8 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Claypool also had a 25-YARD End-around run too...

Their first year offensive coordinator was able to figure out how to get their star players involved at halftime after the Bills did a good job on them in the first half. Our OC was happy to keep running the same plays that weren’t working in the first 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We had 2 sacks. Mentioning Trubisky is pretty stupid since we don't play him unless something happens to Allen. 

Personally, I felt really under-appreciated for all the praying I did last year and stopped praying during this week & this game. If you don't believe I have/had any affect on the outcome, I can skip praying next week too. It's really a huge drain on my social life and knocks the shit out of me for the day, and I don't get intoxicated... just parched.